Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
happy81 said:
any ideas what type of questions they ask

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/htmlview#

Check that out !!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
jagga said:
Hi guys got a strange reply via case specific enquiry. MP and gcms clearly states everything passed. I am copying whole email. Feeling so confused. :(

This is in reference to your client’s application for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing of this application is currently on hold. The case has been referred for further investigation in Canada. Investigations of this nature currently often take 18-36 months, and can take longer in some situations. We will continue to follow-up at regular intervals with the in-Canada office conducting the investigation. During this investigation, we will be unable to provide any further information. Once the investigation is completed, we will contact the applicant regarding further steps. The applicant should provide updates to contact information if required

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Hi
Jagga

Its the background check or the security i assume dont worry about the months mentioned its a standard reply they send in general i am also stuck in that i have travel history as anji asked you above do you have travel history to Canada

How long did they take to respond to your case specific query?

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Dimple2108 said:
Yeah they are moving pretty quick I guess.. And I feel you should extend your tickets and accompany your spouse for the interview.. I am rather myself planning to call my husband to India for appearing at the interview.. I read many cases earlier where presence of two impacts in quite positive way.. Am concluding upon the cases read previously..
Senior members any suggestions in this regard! Pls help..
I depends
If you are alone during the interview they may or may not call your spouse in Canada to cross question

But if you go in together for sure that will happen

If you are confident the first option is good in my case i knew my spouse tends to get nervous so i took the courage to go alone and face it and they were satisfied and no phone calls went to Canada

Hope that helps !!!

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Me and my husband went for interview on 13 April. We were called on 28 April again to do RCMP fingerprints in Delhi office. Acc to our officer who took our interview, she said she is going to try to grant him visa before I leave for Canada(this month).
But I wanted to know if anyone has a clue how long does RCMP usually take. I know wen I did my stuff in Canada they took less than a month and sometimes did on the spot as well.

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
Needed a help..
My interview is probably recommended and scheduled recently after background checks being done.. And I received GCMS notes last month in which there were no red flags nor anything about the interview.. I don't even know if remedical request would be there or not. Coz our consultant said that according to notes all that is clear. Will I get remedical after interview? Also I will take as many proofs as possible but I do not even know the main reason behind our interview.. Is there a way I can know so that I can prepare accordingly? Help pls!

ajaythakur30

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Recomended
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
anji536 said:
Me and my husband went for interview on 13 April. We were called on 28 April again to do RCMP fingerprints in Delhi office. Acc to our officer who took our interview, she said she is going to try to grant him visa before I leave for Canada(this month).
But I wanted to know if anyone has a clue how long does RCMP usually take. I know wen I did my stuff in Canada they took less than a month and sometimes did on the spot as well.

It will take 2 weeks , as i did rcmp pcc in canada . Hope for you the same

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Hope so.thankyou

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
jaytanz said:
Hi
Jagga

Its the background check or the security i assume dont worry about the months mentioned its a standard reply they send in general i am also stuck in that i have travel history as anji asked you above do you have travel history to Canada

How long did they take to respond to your case specific query?
Hi jay and anji, thanks for your reply.

Actually my wife doesn't have any travel history. MP enquiry and gcms notes are also very clear that criminality,eligiblty, and medical are passed.I am assuming that they might have some documents left at Mississauga office while transferring file from Mississauga to delhi as in notes officer mentioned marriage certificate missing, but Mississauga office have it.
One who have gone through the same or who waited long after interview and remedical could have better answer.
Thanks

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Dimple2108 said:
Needed a help..
My interview is probably recommended and scheduled recently after background checks being done.. And I received GCMS notes last month in which there were no red flags nor anything about the interview.. I don't even know if remedical request would be there or not. Coz our consultant said that according to notes all that is clear. Will I get remedical after interview? Also I will take as many proofs as possible but I do not even know the main reason behind our interview.. Is there a way I can know so that I can prepare accordingly? Help pls!
Hi, you ll get remedical after interview.
Preparation:gather all call and chat logs, prepare sample question s, pictures after marriage visit plays big role. You should know every single detail about your spouse.get ready for personal questions.
Thanks.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Dimple2108 said:
Needed a help..
Hi Dimple, you will get remedical if you don't have medical done already. they will accept the medical (~95% of the time) if you have done it before you go for the interview. that way it saves you time. as far as interview goes like jagga mentioned, take everything you have as proofs, so stuff like whatsapp, skype, text msgs, phone calls, pictures, wedding albums, anything you can think of. and check out the interview excel spreadsheet from this forum that jayantz posted. hope that helps. goodluck!

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
jagga said:
Hi guys got a strange reply via case specific enquiry. MP and gcms clearly states everything passed. I am copying whole email. Feeling so confused. :(

This is in reference to your client’s application for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing of this application is currently on hold. The case has been referred for further investigation in Canada. Investigations of this nature currently often take 18-36 months, and can take longer in some situations. We will continue to follow-up at regular intervals with the in-Canada office conducting the investigation. During this investigation, we will be unable to provide any further information. Once the investigation is completed, we will contact the applicant regarding further steps. The applicant should provide updates to contact information if required

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
This is general content. No worries.

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
love4life said:
Hi Dimple, you will get remedical if you don't have medical done already. they will accept the medical (~95% of the time) if you have done it before you go for the interview. that way it saves you time. as far as interview goes like jagga mentioned, take everything you have as proofs, so stuff like whatsapp, skype, text msgs, phone calls, pictures, wedding albums, anything you can think of. and check out the interview excel spreadsheet from this forum that jayantz posted. hope that helps. goodluck!
I would get remedical request even if my medical is already cleared? According to notes medical is clear..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Dimple2108 said:
I would get remedical request even if my medical is already cleared? According to notes medical is clear..

no then you wouldn't. sorry i thought you were asking if your medicals were expired.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Dimple2108 said:
medical is cleared but it must have expired. tell us the date you last did medical. If it has been more than 12 months then yes it has expired even though it was previously cleared.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
hey you guys so my husband had the interview and it wasn't so well.

I cant tell you every thing cause its too long. but basically the lady said that our marriage happened to fast. it happened within a month of proposal. but that how arrange marriages work. I was happy with the first date I had with my husband and so was he. our parents were ok with it. and this all happened back in 2013. and then she got stuck on the fact my dad was not able to come and only my mom attended the wedding. my dad had a personal emergency. but all my uncles and arranged the wedding. these two things she was stuck on and didn't see the fact that I actually lived with my husband for 6 moths in 2014 and we had another grand reception in Indian on my arrival in 2014. then again I came back to India in 2015 leaving my job because it was taking too long with the sponsorship and I couldn't be away from him.we planed that we wanted to have baby. I got pregnant right away. styed there for about 5 months returned to Canada because of health issues. but the interviewer was not satisfied. so at the end she said to my husband to email her the copy of the nikah form and if she sees that its valid then she will give him the visa. even though I had already sent it to her with the paperwork. my husband answered all the question very calmly and said that he did not a have reason to lie when all the evidence was there. the lady was very stubborn. but at the end the outcome is that she hasn't refused nor accepted. soo we are pending. I just hope no body gets that lady. because the interpreter said she harasses every one. he also convinced my husband that they wont refuse the case but it might take some time.