15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
draxz1289 said:
Ordering the notes does not have an impact on the application and its your right to access the information; it does NOT "change" the position of the file.. You can order as much as you like.
bit relaxed !! thank you... :)

orchid14

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
sunny6359 said:
This is first time here i have heard such comments about GCMS notes. i do not think ordering notes affects the processing time. All the senior members in this thread and also in this forum have always mentioned that you can order notes as many times you can.
even i was shocked to hear from a solicitor. that's why went in for clarification.

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
arika18 said:
Hi,
So I am July 2014 applicant. Alhamdulilah. Our file went in process on Aug 14 2015 and we received a re-medical email on Aug 17 and my husband got it done in mumbai today Aug 18.
This wait has been just crucial on my 7 years old daughter, my husband and myself. Most of you are either newly married or just spouses sponsoring each other but imagine the pain of a 7 years old waiting to meet her daddy. Mp enquiry replies has been something that I already know, so why is it called an 'enquiry' again? 3 of us suffering for 13 months now!! Separation of a family! According to the MP my wait is till Jan 2016! Well, 5 more months yes NDVO my 7 years old daughter is strong enough to handle you!!! This whole process is just pain pathetic!! How long does one have to wait after re-meds as it's only valid for 3 month? Only thing is to tell u all is to have faith in God. Pray, cry and stay strong and you will win. In Shaa Allah. May Allah bless you all.
Medical is valid for 1 yr, not 3 months. Are you sure your medical is expiring in 3 months ?? Actually if this is true, then its good for you. Then NDVO has to finish your file within 2 months, so that you have 1 month to plan trip.
"Just spouses sponsoring each other" ???? i did not understand that. We also miss and need our spouses regardless we have kid or not. But i do understand your position and pain you are going through.

Anyways, NDVO is working relatively fast now and clearly all the backlog. When MP say 5 months, they are just guessing. They can not give you exact date, unless you have interview. So do you have interview ?? If not, then your mp was just saying stuff. you are almost at the end of the process, so please hang tight and you will get some updates soon.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I saw a number of posts about being able to send the passport to Ottawa when PR is received, my wife is here in Canada on TRV and wanted to confirm if someone has done this and if there were any issues ? Does sending the passport to Ottawa result in any delay ?

Thanks,

amop

Feb 28, 2014
It's really upsetting the way NDVO works , even if they have doubts or whatsoever on fraud cases found in vancouver which doubles up their work . It does not give them right to process out of line and give no answers to previous month or year applicants. Tho personally i feel who so ever is getting visa or dm or ip is great cz their woes ended.

but where do people like us go ..april and may and further months are still waiting and ndvo is showing to their office in canada look we are so efficient we are working on october files !!! who can bell the cat and tell you are just doing hogwash nothing else ...cry ..scream...have pain in your heart that 2 years of your life got wasted cz you married a canadian citizen ...get frustrated..depressed ...its all ndvo's will and mercy .

:'(

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
amop said:
It's really upsetting the way NDVO works , even if they have doubts or whatsoever on fraud cases found in vancouver which doubles up their work . It does not give them right to process out of line and give no answers to previous month or year applicants. Tho personally i feel who so ever is getting visa or dm or ip is great cz their woes ended.

but where do people like us go ..april and may and further months are still waiting and ndvo is showing to their office in canada look we are so efficient we are working on october files !!! who can bell the cat and tell you are just doing hogwash nothing else ...cry ..scream...have pain in your heart that 2 years of your life got wasted cz you married a canadian citizen ...get frustrated..depressed ...its all ndvo's will and mercy .

its very true

damn feel like sending them case specific inquiry with a link of this forum so they bloody read what we feel :-X :-X :'( :'(

prat_1631

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 31st, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10th, 2015
File Transfer...
March 15th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront on Dec 27th, 2014
Interview........
Recommended as per notes :(
rambopg said:
They are still working oct./nov. files. Some Dec. files have gone "In-Process".
Please see the excel file or read previous few pages on this thread to see who got PPR Request or went "In-Process".

Thank You for your update.

As I mentioned we applied for my PR in DEC, 2014 and received SA in March, 2015 since the status is AR/MR. The wait and the distance is frustrating. My husband is a canadian citizen and currently is in Canada. Can I apply for a work permit through my company here in India while my spousal PR is in process? Will it affect my PR? In case my work permit gets rejected will it have any affect on my PR?

If not, can I apply for visit visa and travel to Canada and wait there with him for my PR? Are there any possibilities that my visit visa would get rejected since my PR is in process? will the rejection affect my PR?

Please advice if the above options are possible.

Thanks in advance.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
prat_1631 said:

As I mentioned we applied for my PR in DEC, 2014 and received SA in March, 2015 since the status is AR/MR. The wait and the distance is frustrating. My husband is a canadian citizen and currently is in Canada. Can I apply for a work permit through my company here in India while my spousal PR is in process? Will it affect my PR? In case my work permit gets rejected will it have any affect on my PR?

If not, can I apply for visit visa and travel to Canada and wait there with him for my PR? Are there any possibilities that my visit visa would get rejected since my PR is in process? will the rejection affect my PR?

Thanks in advance.
Do you work for a Canadian company in India or do you mean your current Indian company and apply for a work permit. Though not impossible its extremely hard to get a work permit for a foreign worker and even harder from outside of Canada. You and the company will have to apply for the LMIA which basically states there is no Canadian to do the job thus a foreigner is getting hired and there are costs involved for the company.

The other option is to apply for the visit visa and no a rejection after you have applied for PR will not have an impact on the application. The possibility of getting the visit visa depends on the proof you show that you will come back after the visit and your ties to India; as long as you can show that the chances of getting the visit visa is high. Since you are working which is a huge boost in ties to India and if you can show assets etc you will definitely get the visa.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
prat_1631 said:

Thanks in advance.
I agree with Draxz. You can apply for visitor visa and it will have no bearing on your PR application.

See the following thread about how to apply for visitor visa. It also involves a lot of paper work.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.15.html

Hey and we all are suffering. But you need to find a way to be in a long distance relationship with spouse. It is difficult but not impossible. Just imagine yourself that if you hadn't married a canadian citizen, what would you be doing with your life. Just keep on doing that.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
rambopg said:
I agree with Draxz. You can apply for visitor visa and it will have no bearing on your PR application.

See the following thread about how to apply for visitor visa. It also involves a lot of paper work.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.15.html

Hey and we all are suffering. But you need to find a way to be in a long distance relationship with spouse. It is difficult but not impossible. Just imagine yourself that if you hadn't married a canadian citizen, what would you be doing with your life. Just keep on doing that.
And I agree with rambopg. Keep you self busy and occupied; try not to "figure out" and obsess over the process simple because we don't have any control and there is literally nothing you can do to speed up the process - once you accept that you will be more calmer and the wait will pass by quickly

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
amop said:

And the worse of the situation is conservative government representative going on and on radio letting people know the awesome work they have done for Family class immigration. I couldn't stop but call them and ask the representative, what defines the family? taking damn 2 years just to unite with your family ....is the good work that their govt has done.

They think people are fool and can be played around!

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
fiza11 said:
And the worse of the situation is conservative government representative going on and on radio letting people know the awesome work they have done for Family class immigration. I couldn't stop but call them and ask the representative, what defines the family? taking damn 2 years just to unite with your family ....is the good work that their govt has done.

They think people are fool and can be played around!
We should blame those people who take advantage of the immigration sponsorship, they sponsor "love ones" then ditch their love ones when they feel most vulnerable. Every year the processing of legitimate spouses takes longer year after year. Canadian immigration Canada is always evolving and bring new laws to the table to ensure we don't get illegal people into this peaceful and loving country. It wasn't too long ago in the 1980/1990s it took only 3 months for sponsorships but look it now....

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Mateen_aka said:
We should blame those people who take advantage of the immigration sponsorship, they sponsor "love ones" then ditch their love ones when they feel most vulnerable. Every year the processing of legitimate spouses takes longer year after year. Canadian immigration Canada is always evolving and bring new laws to the table to ensure we don't get illegal people into this peaceful and loving country. It wasn't too long ago in the 1980/1990s it took only 3 months for sponsorships but look it now....
" It wasn't too long ago in the 1980/1990s it took only 3 months for sponsorships but look it now." Not just in 1990's, till 2010 the processing time was 3 months. Even if they are trying to approve genuine cases, by no means they have right to keep partners separated this long. If they were going to take this long, what was the point to bring in the 2 year conditional PR? Wasn't it for the people to protect them from Fraud? They have made a joke of people's life

Conservatives screwed us big time.

Kunga

Aug 19, 2015
Hi there
I am being sponser by my husband who recently got his PR it's been only 5 month.
I submitters my PR form in October 2013.recived mail from cic for medical on 24 feb 2014.my application started processing on May 23,2014. N it's still showing in process.

Any idea how long will it take.

Pls help

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
fiza11 said:
" It wasn't too long ago in the 1980/1990s it took only 3 months for sponsorships but look it now." Not just in 1990's, till 2010 the processing time was 3 months. Even if they are trying to approve genuine cases, by no means they have right to keep partners separated this long. If they were going to take this long, what was the point to bring in the 2 year conditional PR? Wasn't it for the people to protect them from Fraud? They have made a joke of people's life

Conservatives screwed us big time.
They just got an excuse to become lazy, it is not like they take that much to work on your file. They don't
even touch your file for first 9 months. Actual time spent on background check must not have changed at all.
Life is too short to wait few years just to be with your loved ones.