24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
fiza11 said:
" It wasn't too long ago in the 1980/1990s it took only 3 months for sponsorships but look it now." Not just in 1990's, till 2010 the processing time was 3 months. Even if they are trying to approve genuine cases, by no means they have right to keep partners separated this long. If they were going to take this long, what was the point to bring in the 2 year conditional PR? Wasn't it for the people to protect them from Fraud? They have made a joke of people's life

Conservatives screwed us big time.
I am sorry to say this but NDVO is not keeping you apart from your spouses. They have no right to keep you apart. We ourselves are. It is my decision or your spouses decision that their career or job is more important than being with the spouse. The Canadian spouse might as well take un-paid leave from his/her career and spend some time in India.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
rambopg said:
I am sorry to say this but NDVO is not keeping you apart from your spouses. They have no right to keep you apart. We ourselves are. It is my decision or your spouses decision that their career or job is more important than being with the spouse. The Canadian spouse might as well take un-paid leave from his/her career and spend some time in India.
Seriously, Am I really reading this right? What amazes me the most is you are thinking it is possible for Canadian spouses to take leave and move back to India. Ok, I will leave my job and sell off my house that I bought after the hardwork? Can you or NDVO guarantee that when my spouse gets the visa and we finally decide to move back to Canada, I will get the well payed job and my house back that I had before? That me and my spouse will not be struggling to meet the ends and I will find the good job easily again ? Do you really think it is that simple?

The only choice is not to marry in India or Canada either way, but now that we are married who gave NDVO right to separate us and take 2 precious years of my marriage life.

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-09-2014 (in process since 14-08-2015)
Med's Request
re-meds req: 17-08-2015 done: 18-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
no interview- Decision made 21-09-2015
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
angel2812 said:
HEY ... iam in the same situation like you..its truly pathetic n disgusting the way they make us wait...even praying dsnt seem to work...btw who told you remeds are valid only for 3 months ?? i thot its 1 year
Ok, so my husband went to one of the best hospital in Mumbai called "lilavati" I don't know if anyone of you heard about that hospital and there the doc told him that re-meds are only valid of 3 months. Usually you don't get another re-meds. As you guys know that when u go for interview only there they ask you for re-meds if your meds aren't valid or if u don't go for an interview they request for a re-med through email. I don't know now if that doctor is right about the validity or the info here is correct :-\

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
sunny6359 said:
Medical is valid for 1 yr, not 3 months. Are you sure your medical is expiring in 3 months ?? Actually if this is true, then its good for you. Then NDVO has to finish your file within 2 months, so that you have 1 month to plan trip.
"Just spouses sponsoring each other" ???? i did not understand that. We also miss and need our spouses regardless we have kid or not. But i do understand your position and pain you are going through.

Anyways, NDVO is working relatively fast now and clearly all the backlog. When MP say 5 months, they are just guessing. They can not give you exact date, unless you have interview. So do you have interview ?? If not, then your mp was just saying stuff. you are almost at the end of the process, so please hang tight and you will get some updates soon.
Oh, I wanted u guys to suffer less thinking that "our missing spouse suffering" is nothing compared to a 7 years old child missing her daddy. My suffering is topped with my child's suffering. Please don't take that statement as in any negative term, it was meant for you guys to feel better and thank god that u aren't in my position. That's all.
I don't know if I have an interview or not as all I know is that my file is in process and my husband go re-meds. The doc in Mumbai told him that re-meds are only valid for 3 months and we don't get another request for re-meds. So I am confused here as you guys are telling me re-meds are valid for a year and the doc is saying for 3 months.
MP said that if my file isn't done by Jan which covers the 16 months and my husband isn't here in Canada then they are going to put pressure on NDVO to process the file faster.

arika18

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
7-10-2015
rambopg said:
I do agree to the fact that we took the decision of being apart to have a better career and better life with our spouse and our kids. During the process we can take some time off from work and meet our spouse. Of course no one can keep spouses apart unless they decide to be apart.
The thing that screws us up is the fact that a lot of the files get processed and there are spouses who has arrived in Canada in 4-6 months but most of our files are just stuck. Hence, we say being separated and families apart. I guess each of us should just shut everything down and count our 16 months as mentioned online and wait and be patient or if u can't take the separation you meet up for sometime or move back while the process is going on. Just hang in there everyone. I know it's hard and trust me I know it's very difficult but if u really want this you just have to patient.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Doctors office dont know anything about CIC rules.
Look up the CIC website. validity is 1 years+1 month(grace period) from day you do medical.
When my wife did 2nd up front medicals bangalore they were telling its against rules. I asked them to show it on CIC website. In the end they did the medicals.

arika18 said:
Oh, I wanted u guys to suffer less thinking that "our missing spouse suffering" is nothing compared to a 7 years old child missing her daddy. My suffering is topped with my child's suffering. Please don't take that statement as in any negative term, it was meant for you guys to feel better and thank god that u aren't in my position. That's all.
I don't know if I have an interview or not as all I know is that my file is in process and my husband go re-meds. The doc in Mumbai told him that re-meds are only valid for 3 months and we don't get another request for re-meds. So I am confused here as you guys are telling me re-meds are valid for a year and the doc is saying for 3 months.
MP said that if my file isn't done by Jan which covers the 16 months and my husband isn't here in Canada then they are going to put pressure on NDVO to process the file faster.

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
rambopg said:
Fiza is right. We cannot just leave everything behind that we earned after hard work.

I believe there two major factors that force person to stay away from loved one:

1. Career :

Regarding un-paid leave, people who works in retail or food or general labor industry, has very minimum impact on losing job. You quit one, then find other next day. it does not affect your career. I have friend who drives truck. he goes to India on vacation for 2-3 months every year and he is not even married because, again, you drive truck today with one person, next day with other. My other friend got married in India and she used to work in grocery store. she quit job and went to India for 4 months. when she came back, she got job in gas station.
I am Mechanical Engineer. The maximum leave i can get is 2 or 3 weeks. If you want more, you have to give very strong season (separation from loved one does not count). if i quite my job and live in India for 4-5 months, i have huge gap in my resume. it is going to take me long time to get new job when i come back. it will be huge financial and career blow , which is something i can't afford. This brings me to second factor:

2. Money :

Some has it, some don't, some has just enough, some has shit lot of it.
i would say mostly immigrants families make their kids get married in India. Some of those immigrant families are already well settled here in Canada and has tons or more than enough money. You will never see applicants belonging to that kind families come here and cry about how they are separated from there loved one. They can take as many "un-paid" vacation they want. Going away on long vacation make no financial impact on family. Then there are other immigrant families who work as team so that they can settle down in Canada. Its not like they don't money, they do, but having one person going on long vacation will have financial impact.

I think i am just stretching this too much. the main point is we all have different lives and responsibilities. if you can do something, probably i can't and vice versa. Some of us are forced to make this choice. I know i married someone in India, but that does not mean i have to mess up my whole future planning.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
arika18 said:
I do agree to the fact that we took the decision of being apart to have a better career and better life with our spouse and our kids. During the process we can take some time off from work and meet our spouse. Of course no one can keep spouses apart unless they decide to be apart.
The thing that screws us up is the fact that a lot of the files get processed and there are spouses who has arrived in Canada in 4-6 months but most of our files are just stuck. Hence, we say being separated and families apart. I guess each of us should just shut everything down and count our 16 months as mentioned online and wait and be patient or if u can't take the separation you meet up for sometime or move back while the process is going on. Just hang in there everyone. I know it's hard and trust me I know it's very difficult but if u really want this you just have to patient.
Agreed.
Since you brought this re-medical expiration point up. I also had a question for my friend. His spouse did medical in March 2015. Now he is afraid that they won't get PR before that time. So, is it possible to do another medical and post if off to NDVO office?

Mateen_aka

Mar 31, 2013
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23 JAN, 2014; SA: 27 JAN 2015.
File Transfer...
AOR2: MARCH 3, 2015. INPROCESS: 04 SEP 2015. ADR: SAME DATE AS INPROCESS ASKED FOR PCC
Med's Request
27 JAN 2015 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18 FEB, 2015. MEDICAL PASSED / RECEIVED GCMS
Interview........
WAVIED / PASS RECOMMENDED GCMS
Passport Req..
DM: 13 DEC 2015 (101 DAYS FROM IP TO DM); PPR 14 DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DONE - SENT TO ISLAMABAD; DISPATCHED 06 JAN 2016
LANDED..........
21 FEB 2016
rambopg said:
Agreed.
Since you brought this re-medical expiration point up. I also had a question for my friend. His spouse did medical in March 2015. Now he is afraid that they won't get PR before that time. So, is it possible to do another medical and post if off to NDVO office?
Only time will tell. Its too early to say what will happen. Best to wait if New Delhi keeps up their pace and hopefully gets all of applications done before 2016.

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Hello everyone, yesterday i emailed them again for the nites. Nd they replied me back that there was an error regarding notes update. They will fix as soon as they can. Nd today this morning just now received notes. But it is nothing has been started yet. Last file touched on 25th feb 2015.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
fiza11 said:
Seriously, Am I really reading this right? What amazes me the most is you are thinking it is possible for Canadian spouses to take leave and move back to India. Ok, I will leave my job and sell off my house that I bought after the hardwork? Can you or NDVO guarantee that when my spouse gets the visa and we finally decide to move back to Canada, I will get the well payed job and my house back that I had before? That me and my spouse will not be struggling to meet the ends and I will find the good job easily again ? Do you really think it is that simple?

The only choice is not to marry in India or Canada either way, but now that we are married who gave NDVO right to separate us and take 2 precious years of my marriage life.
Sorry Fiza, didn't mean to get you upset. My friend magickman is in the same boat as u. No interview letter. File stuck there.

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
fiza11 said:

I agree with fiza. It is not possible for canadian spouses to move back to india nd leave everything. NDVO doesnt have any right to seperate two beautiful souls made by god. Even me nd husband is also tired of this wait. I hope coming days will bring some good news. Anyway notes said nothing has been started yet. But still hoping as without hope we cant survive. Thanks to NDVO.

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
Agree with Fiza and Sunny6359. Good explanation by Sunny6359 about different situations of the people here.

spiker79 said:
Doctors office dont know anything about CIC rules.
Look up the CIC website. validity is 1 years+1 month(grace period) from day you do medical.
When my wife did 2nd up front medicals bangalore they were telling its against rules. I asked them to show it on CIC website. In the end they did the medicals.
2nd Medical meaning remed? Did your wife do remed without request and doctors were saying no?
Asking because My wife is also in similar situation. I am asking her to get remed done without request but physicians at Apollo Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat are saying that they won't do remed without request from CIC. :(

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Looks like Ndvo is back to sleeping mode :-[ :'( :'(

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
aikam said:
Looks like Ndvo is back to sleeping mode :-[ :'( :'(
Yaa..!! One more week gone without updates..!! Last week was awesome..!! Hope we will get updates next week..!!