Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
amritraj said:
Hi guys I am nov applicant I have question from which date we should count 16month for processing? the date when cic Mississauga office transfer file to new Delhi or when we receive acknowledgement letter from Delhi office? bcz i got email for approval from Mississauga Canada on 20feb and I believe they transfer the file to delhi office on same date but I got acknowledgement email from delhi office on 09 apr so bit confused :'(

and also any update for nov applicant?
There is no update from nov applicants. So i guess they have not started nov applicants. Probably they are working on august-september applicants. So we have to wait for atleast 2-3 months for update. I am also nov applicant. Even i didnt get AOR 2. Will thinking about to apply notes next month. Lets see what happens.

aqua_AB

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
20th April 2015 (Additional docs requested)
AOR Received.
20th Sept 2014
File Transfer...
20th Oct 2014
Med's Request
Remedical request on 10th Nov 2015, submitted on 12th Nov 2015
Med's Done....
20th June 2014, expired
Interview........
Waived as per notes, IP on 19th Oct
Passport Req..
DM on 20th Nov, PPR on 21st Nov 2015
Jannat Kapadia said:
There is no update from nov applicants. So i guess they have not started nov applicants. Probably they are working on august-september applicants. So we have to wait for atleast 2-3 months for update. I am also nov applicant. Even i didnt get AOR 2. Will thinking about to apply notes next month. Lets see what happens.
Jannat, u have a long way to go...to be fair u shud not expect much till sept end..

July is not complete
August is not complete
Sept one or two applicants
Besides the above, the backlog of interviews etc..

Stay calm and keep preparing to be a canadian 8)

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
aqua_AB said:
Jannat, u have a long way to go...to be fair u shud not expect much till sept end..

July is not complete
August is not complete

Hi aqua,

They have been slow for the last 5 months doesn't mean they will be slow in the future. They would definitely speed up to catch up with their targets. If you look into the posts of New Delhi 2013 thread for the same month last year, i.e. June 2014, you would find that NDVO was working on Aug-Sep 2013 files and by the end of the year, i.e. December 2014 they were working on May-June 2014 files. Last year too they were slow for the first half of the year, but they did cover it up by speeding up later on.

I know we really cannot predict with NDVO, but I certainly feel they have targets which they have to achieve. Lets hope NDVO clears all the pending files and also continues to move ahead.

All the best. :)

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
sunnycool said:
Hi aqua,

They have been slow for the last 5 months doesn't mean they will be slow in the future. They would definitely speed up to catch up with their targets. If you look into the posts of New Delhi 2013 thread for the same month last year, i.e. June 2014, you would find that NDVO was working on Aug-Sep 2013 files and by the end of the year, i.e. December 2014 they were working on May-June 2014 files. Last year too they were slow for the first half of the year, but they did cover it up by speeding up later on.

I know we really cannot predict with NDVO, but I certainly feel they have targets which they have to achieve. Lets hope NDVO clears all the pending files and also continues to move ahead.

All the best. :)
This was quite rejuvenating

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
aqua_AB said:

July is not complete
August is not complete

Well lets see. I guess its ur long way too. Because u r also waiting for since long.
They have started working on september applicants. Lets see. We cant say anything. So you also keep faith. Nd for u too its hard to be canadian.

Jannat Kapadia

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th November 2014
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
File Transfer...
22nd February 2015 In Process :- 21st september 2015
Med's Done....
Remedical request - 13th Nov 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived..!!
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
aqua_AB said:

July is not complete
August is not complete

Well they have backlogs nd some applicants are waiting that doesnt mean they will stop working on future files. Some of the applicants are waiting from past months like u that doesnt means they have stopped working. See they have started september files too. So please stop spreading nagativity. Be positive. All the best for ur interview. I guess u r in interview queue right?
I guess u r in interview queue. Be prepared for it because after u so much applicants got visa. So u have to go long way too.
aqua_AB said:

July is not complete
August is not complete

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
rosesandhu said:
Hi sashee... No i hv not any order notes coz in april my hubby sent to email regarding status and they replied to my lawyer that ur file is in under processing and wait till 16 mnths.. Now last week my hybby talked abt notes he said jst do wait... M worried yr
My status is AR nd medical expired
I hv no idea to send notes email to ndvo..
Medical reassesment depend upon the visa officer our status is AR nd medical expired so i think we wil get remedical rqst not reassesment
Hi Rose,

I know its been more than a year and we r waiting still to start a life. Its horrible.

Btw my folks called up the MP's office last year and they said they cant comment on anything regarding what's happening at Delhi immigration office. So i guess thats why these ppl have given 16months time frame as mentioned in their website, in their mail to your lawyer.

This processing time of 16months is actually calculated from the time our application reaches Delhi office right?? (Both of our apllications reached on september beginning to Delhi office.)
Or is it calculated from March 1st, as both of our process started on March 1st.

And what does ur status AR mean?

bhuvan

May 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/14
AOR Received.
22/09/14
File Transfer...
11/09/14
Med's Request
sent with the application on 22 July 2014
Med's Done....
30/09/13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP-01/06/15 DM-26/08/15 PPR-31/08/15
VISA ISSUED...
08/09/15
LANDED..........
01/10/15
dear senior members

i got in process since 1 june 2015 after 10.5 mths and as requested did remedicals and xrays again as requested now i whould like to know if my wife gets pregnant before decision made and PPR whether we have to declare to newdelhi about last moment pregnancy or not required as remedical had been done and application in process .

2. i want to know why newdelhi is taking 1-4 months for converting inprocess to decision made status and whether is there any chance of rejection or long delay after in process as some applicants are in process even since jan 2015

our PCC and remdeicals are clear and there is no travel history now then why there is delay pl reply my 2 queries

thanks in advance

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi Rose,

I know its been more than a year and we r waiting still to start a life. Its horrible.

Btw my folks called up the MP's office last year and they said they cant comment on anything regarding what's happening at Delhi immigration office. So i guess thats why these ppl have given 16months time frame as mentioned in their website, in their mail to your lawyer.

This processing time of 16months is actually calculated from the time our application reaches Delhi office right?? (Both of our apllications reached on september beginning to Delhi office.)
Or is it calculated from March 1st, as both of our process started on March 1st.

And what does ur status AR mean?
Hii hanna... Yup the processing time of 16 mnth is started from sep2014 wn our file is recieved by NDVO... My status is Application received
Really no hope in cmng 2-3 months ... Dont know wat they f**** ppl doing there

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
rosesandhu said:
Hii hanna... Yup the processing time of 16 mnth is started from sep2014 wn our file is recieved by NDVO... My status is Application received
Really no hope in cmng 2-3 months ... Dont know wat they f**** ppl doing there
Yeah... I think its good to apply for visit visa. Coss now i have no hope of getting PR anytime soon.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Hanna Jacob said:
Yeah... I think its good to apply for visit visa. Coss now i have no hope of getting PR anytime soon.
Hanna ur medical is also expired did u get remedical rqst or not?

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
rosesandhu said:
Hanna ur medical is also expired did u get remedical rqst or not?
Hi dear,

My medicals were done in the last week of June 2014.
Nope I didnt get remedical request yet.

Usually ppl get their interview or else passport request within 4months from the start of processing. But ours is going on forever now.

bhuvan

May 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/14
AOR Received.
22/09/14
File Transfer...
11/09/14
Med's Request
sent with the application on 22 July 2014
Med's Done....
30/09/13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP-01/06/15 DM-26/08/15 PPR-31/08/15
VISA ISSUED...
08/09/15
LANDED..........
01/10/15
bhuvan said:
dear senior members

i got in process since 1 june 2015 after 10.5 mths and as requested did remedicals and xrays again as requested now i whould like to know if my wife gets pregnant before decision made and PPR whether we have to declare to newdelhi about last moment pregnancy or not required as remedical had been done and application in process .

2. i want to know why newdelhi is taking 1-4 months for converting inprocess to decision made status and whether is there any chance of rejection or long delay after in process as some applicants are in process even since jan 2015

our PCC and remdeicals are clear and there is no travel history now then why there is delay pl reply my 2 queries

thanks in advance

please reply my post

Hanna Jacob

Aug 21, 2014
bhuvan said:
please reply my post
Hi Bhuvan,

Its better to inform delhi immigration office about it if ur wife is pregnant. U cant hide it. Later it may lead to complications. If u do now then may be there will be 1 or 2 more months delay thats it. Send a mail to Delhi immigration with your wife's unique client ID and file number and mention it. They will let u know what has to be done. May be the baby also has to be included in the immigration as ur dependent too.

There is nothing to worry about it. But be truthful.

I changed my address after the status changed "in process" and it is updated by them without any effect to my process.

There was a similar issue with an Iranian couple. The wife didnt inform their immigration office till she got her PR and it led to more complications and more delay as they couldnt take the baby with them. It may be different for Indians.

ALSO CHECK IN THEIR WEBSITE. They must have mentioned about pregnancy during PR process.

Anyways the above is my opinion, check with others too and do the needful.

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
bhuvan said:
please reply my post
Bhuvan,

if you wife gets pregnant during the process you dont have to inform the CHC. The only time you need to update CHC/CIC is in case of marriage, divorce, adding or deleting the person from the application. i.e., if you have a baby boy before your wife lands in Canada as PR, you need to update CIC. If she is still pregnant when she is landing then you have no obligation to update them.