NOT YET
AOR Received.
SA - MAY13/2015
Med's Done....
2015-02-12
Interview........
DON'T KNOW YET
Hello Senior members,
I am march 2015 applicant and I would like to ask you guys a couple of questions.
First, I got married in oct 2014 in india and I never contacted my wife before our wedding (except for 3 times i.e. first meet, engagement and shopping)as it was an arrange marriage. Is it a problem because someone has told me that it makes things harder if you can't prove communication 4-5 month prior to marriage. Is it true?
Also I forgot to send my whatspp and facetime history with my application. Should I send it now or wait until they ask me later?
But I did send my phone bills, our honeymoon trip receipts and pictures etc.
Also I have seen lot of people have been asked for additional documents when file goes in process at NDVO. What are these docs. usually?
I am really worried and I don't want any delays. This making me sick inside. When I applied for her PR it didn't know it was quite a process and I wana be prepared for anything now since I have started to understand the whole process and of course help from all you guys.
Thank you guys in advance. I really appreciate your guys help.

harkrs123

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 January 2015
AOR Received.
23 March 2015
File Transfer...
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
November 2014
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Beaver21 said:
Hello Senior members,
I am march 2015 applicant and I would like to ask you guys a couple of questions.
First, I got married in oct 2014 in india and I never contacted my wife before our wedding (except for 3 times i.e. first meet, engagement and shopping)as it was an arrange marriage. Is it a problem because someone has told me that it makes things harder if you can't prove communication 4-5 month prior to marriage. Is it true?
Also I forgot to send my whatspp and facetime history with my application. Should I send it now or wait until they ask me later?
Also I have seen lot of people have been asked for additional documents when file goes in process at NDVO. What are these docs. usually?
I am really worried and I don't want any delays. This making me sick inside. When I applied for her PR it didn't know it was quite a process and I wana be prepared for anything now since I have started to understand the whole process and of course help from all you guys.
Do a tiny favour to yourself. Stop discussing your issue with random people 'coz that would manifest negativity in your life. Besides, you should wait until they ask anymore doc from you. Keep the hopes high, have immense amount of patience and confidence in your application. Since your case is genuine, no harm would be done to your application.

Sahshi

May 23, 2015
Hi all
Any updates for September applicants??
This wait is hurting now. Each day is so difficult to pass with your spouse. I don't know why NDVO don't understand this. 1 year long wait to start a married life is so long. At this stage we all get helpless.

Don't know what to do. This gets so depressing sometimes that we don't have any option left. :mad:

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
Beaver21 said:
Hello Senior members,
Hey dont worry that is how arranged marriages are and I am sure they are aware of it, a lot of people dont meet too often before getting married doesnt mean their marriages arent genuine. It is not absolutely necessary to send whatsapp and facetime history I never sent it and I passed eligibility. However I did send phone bills, honeymoon trip ticket & hotel receipt & pics exactly what you sent. The more you think about it the worse it is going to get....... if they ask for more proof then big deal send it to them.....but be sure that you didnt just send 10 pics though but at the same time you dont have to send 500 and just like harkrs123 said dont discuss it with too many people in short jine muh ohniya gala

Beaver21

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-03-12
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
SA - MAY13/2015
Med's Done....
2015-02-12
Interview........
DON'T KNOW YET
Calgariandoll said:
Hey dont worry that is how arranged marriages are and I am sure they are aware of it, a lot of people dont meet too often before getting married doesnt mean their marriages arent genuine. It is not absolutely necessary to send whatsapp and facetime history I never sent it and I passed eligibility. However I did send phone bills, honeymoon trip ticket & hotel receipt & pics exactly what you sent. The more you think about it the worse it is going to get....... if they ask for more proof then big deal send it to them.....but be sure that you didnt just send 10 pics though but at the same time you dont have to send 500 and just like harkrs123 said dont discuss it with too many people in short jine muh ohniya gala
Thank you so much for reply.

Beaver21

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015-03-12
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
SA - MAY13/2015
Med's Done....
2015-02-12
Interview........
DON'T KNOW YET
harkrs123 said:
Do a tiny favour to yourself. Stop discussing your issue with random people 'coz that would manifest negativity in your life. Besides, you should wait until they ask anymore doc from you. Keep the hopes high, have immense amount of patience and confidence in your application. Since your case is genuine, no harm would be done to your application.
Thanks!

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Beaver21 said:
Hello Senior members,
Hey,

Arranged marriage is not a problem and doesn't make things harder because NDVO understands the local culture and is aware its common in India.
Its better to send additional documents when/if they request it and only then; A) since you applied only two months back and the applicant (wife) wont have the UCI number and it would be hard for the visa office to append the new documents to her file B) it will throw the visa office off (as mentioned by other members) why you are sending additional documents without being asked for.

At this point there is nothing you can do and you need to stop worrying and tying to "figure out" how CIC works or over thinking thing with are literally out of your control now; when you stop it will make your lives and the wait easier - trust me. You have submitted the application and that's that so be patient.

Draxz

fornaxe

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
16-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Nov-2015 (remed)
Med's Done....
DM on 11-Dec-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
09-Jan-2015
sunnycool said:
Hi aqua,

They have been slow for the last 5 months doesn't mean they will be slow in the future. They would definitely speed up to catch up with their targets. If you look into the posts of New Delhi 2013 thread for the same month last year, i.e. June 2014, you would find that NDVO was working on Aug-Sep 2013 files and by the end of the year, i.e. December 2014 they were working on May-June 2014 files. Last year too they were slow for the first half of the year, but they did cover it up by speeding up later on.

I know we really cannot predict with NDVO, but I certainly feel they have targets which they have to achieve. Lets hope NDVO clears all the pending files and also continues to move ahead.

All the best. :)
That was a good post sunnycool.

Can you please post the NDVO 2013 summary? I just want to see how long it took from AOR2 to IP for Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec applicants. I cant seem to access it.

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Guys, I sent my application to sponsor my wife on December 18 i received AOR from here in Mississauga in Marcha and AOR2 from delhi in APRIL 08. SO my question is , my friend applied his PR files on March and he applied TRV and got TRV for his spouse for 6 months yesterday. Im thinking to apply but im already half the way. I think DEC applications will be looked in 4- 5 months from today. DO i apply TRV or wait for PR.
Also what to do if my wife get her TRV and Comes to Canada and When she is in canada if she gets a passport request from Delhi, Can i able to submit her passport here in Canada in any CIC office ??

Need Help

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Arvind12 said:
Guys, I sent my application to sponsor my wife on December 18 i received AOR from here in Mississauga in Marcha and AOR2 from delhi in APRIL 08. SO my question is , my friend applied his PR files on March and he applied TRV and got TRV for his spouse for 6 months yesterday. Im thinking to apply but im already half the way. I think DEC applications will be looked in 4- 5 months from today. DO i apply TRV or wait for PR.
Also what to do if my wife get her TRV and Comes to Canada and When she is in canada if she gets a passport request from Delhi, Can i able to submit her passport here in Canada in any CIC office ??

Need Help
Applying for TRV would be a personal choice and like you said you are already half way. My opinion is to apply for TRV at the beginning than in the middle since at least you have a long way to go in case the partner has to go back to close their life become coming here permanently..
but hey she could get a 1 year or 10 year visa and she can come and stay till the end and forever :)
If she gets a PPR she can submit it here in Canada.

In case she has to go back and then come back seems like a lot of hassle to apply, ticket etc since you are just 5-6 months away.

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi dear,

My medicals were done in the last week of June 2014.
Nope I didnt get remedical request yet.

Usually ppl get their interview or else passport request within 4months from the start of processing. But ours is going on forever now.
heyy we are in the same boat :( our application was received on July 11, 2014 and our file has been in process since Feb 6 no dm or ppr yet :( so frustrating

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
Hanna Jacob said:
Hi dear,

My medicals were done in the last week of June 2014.
Nope I didnt get remedical request yet.

Usually ppl get their interview or else passport request within 4months from the start of processing. But ours is going on forever now.
heyy we are in the same boat :( our application was received on July 11, 2014 and our file has been in process since Feb 6 no dm or ppr yet :( so frustrating

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
:( :( Guys my ecas has been working since june 3, 2015 im really getting worried i sent a message to cic about 'technical difficulties' but no reply........... :( :( :( ..is this normal??

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
draxz1289 said:
Applying for TRV would be a personal choice and like you said you are already half way. My opinion is to apply for TRV at the beginning than in the middle since at least you have a long way to go in case the partner has to go back to close their life become coming here permanently..
but hey she could get a 1 year or 10 year visa and she can come and stay till the end and forever :)
If she gets a PPR she can submit it here in Canada.

In case she has to go back and then come back seems like a lot of hassle to apply, ticket etc since you are just 5-6 months away.
Thanks Yes im thinking just wait till october, if there in no update from CIC I will apply for a TRV. Thanks for your help. Hopefully CIC works little faster.