+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

bhangal

Mar 31, 2015
need help
how can we send passport copy to visa office if they ask if by email then please tell on what email be can send copy

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
bhangal said:
need help
how can we send passport copy to visa office if they ask if by email then please tell on what email be can send copy
respond back to the email you got.....when did they ask for your passport copy? Did they ask for anything else? I got asked for travel history and passport copies as well when we already sent it twice once by email once my courier......now that they asked again I sent a copy through email and by courier again but I responded to the email they sent because that way its exactly there what they asked for. I talked to the MP that did our inquiry he suggested to write a very detailed letter along with the passport copies, and send a copy of all of the pages of the passport. Here is the email address DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Prabhu

Jul 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2014, In-process July 1st 2015
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
August 3rd
Ranjot said:
any other september applicant got something ?
Nope no updates from NDVO. I was hoping atleast the status will change to in-process but no luck.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rhomank said:
After 21 months of sheer wait and anticipation, my husband got his PR visa back stamped in his passport. Thank u every one for the support....i pray that all of u hear something positive back soon!!!
what was the reason for the delay was it the travel history please suggest and yes

congratulations 8)

Bittudi90

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 March-2014
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
07 May-2014
Med's Request
PCC:Re-Done without request - May 25-2015.
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Without Request- May 6th-2015
Interview........
June 2nd/2015
Passport Req..
In Process since June 2nd/2015.
VISA ISSUED...
June 16/2015.
LANDED..........
Before june/2015 end
Hello every one,

I got interviewed on June 2nd, and it was awesome as I already mentioned everything in my previous post.
I am still waiting for my passport. I had done remedical with out request on May 5th,2015 and I also gave the receipt to interviewer. She said we will request your medical from Australia as they all get stored there. And also said we will send you passport back in 2 weeks.

I am wandering how much time it takes to update an electronic medical? Its a stupidest thing that they doing medical electronic to speed up process but they still waiting for medical ? It's over a month now since we doe remedical.

Please advise friends if you know anything better.

Thank you for your support in this long 15 months of wait just for interview date. and still waiting..............

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
jugraj goraya said:
not yet fiza .
did you hear any news of march and april applicant?
:-X :-X :-X
No News....March applicants received their interview letter last month. I don't understand what is taking long for April. 15 month started and no interview letter.....What the heck are they doing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sunny6359

Aug 29, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 6, 2014
File Transfer...
In Process from Aug 17,2015
Med's Done....
September, 2015
Passport Req..
DM on Oct 30, 2015. Waiting for PPR
I initially applied in August, but later became October applicant due to some changes in my application. Last week i completed 8 months and I did MP inquiry to find out if any updates on file. As per there feedback, they have not started anything on my file. I guess they are still working on August and September files, and have not started October. I guess its still too early for me and i might have to wait 2-3 more months.

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
sunny6359 said:
I initially applied in August, but later became October applicant due to some changes in my application. Last week i completed 8 months and I did MP inquiry to find out if any updates on file. As per there feedback, they have not started anything on my file. I guess they are still working on August and September files, and have not started October. I guess its still too early for me and i might have to wait 2-3 more months.
hey Sunny yes it looks like they are still working on Aug and Sept. I just read your timeline, you should take the time period from Nov when the file was transferred and not Oct when you applied.

Calgariandoll

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
AOR Received.
06 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
14 Oct 2014
Med's Request
06 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
24 Feb 2015 rec'd 03 March 2015
Interview........
IP Feb 06, 2015; DM Aug 14
Passport Req..
Aug 17, 2015, submitted Aug 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12 Aug 2015, recv'd pp back Aug 25, 2015
LANDED..........
August 29, 2015
sunny6359 said:
Hey I initially applied in July but according to them I missed a form so they asked for that form from me so my file did not get transferred to New Delhi till October but they started processing my file in Feb I also read posts from former members they usually use the date that you applied so I am actually a July applicant so you are probably August applicant too basically whatever date your ECAS says

skca4600

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
Imm 5669 (Q 8 &12) on 8th Oct, 14...sent and received at NDVO on 13th Oct
AOR Received.
26th Feb 2014
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014, 9th Apr 2015
Interview........
22nd April 2015
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 13th June 2015
LANDED..........
4th July 2015.
I Strongly suggest everyone who gets medical expired and thinks they are in interview queue, get your medical done as early as you can as it seems if it gets done up ahead they do finish the rest very quick.

As they did take passports for some of us right in interview, and we did medicals just about 10 days before and still waiting for PPR, after almost 2 months now of interview.

The system NDVO is working in is rediculous and pathetic

MP inquiry says file is in queue for final review.

Amana13

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Bittudi90 said:
Hello every one,

I got interviewed on June 2nd, and it was awesome as I already mentioned everything in my previous post.
I am still waiting for my passport. I had done remedical with out request on May 5th,2015 and I also gave the receipt to interviewer. She said we will request your medical from Australia as they all get stored there. And also said we will send you passport back in 2 weeks.

I am wandering how much time it takes to update an electronic medical? Its a stupidest thing that they doing medical electronic to speed up process but they still waiting for medical ? It's over a month now since we doe remedical.

Please advise friends if you know anything better.

Thank you for your support in this long 15 months of wait just for interview date. and still waiting..............
Hi Bittudi90, that's great news your interview went well !! As for remedicals I have read in previous posts that since you did it without the request letter they won't have the IME number preloaded into their system which would make the medical upload automatically after it's completed. So now they have to manually enter the IME number you were given. Since you gave the emedical receipt it will get updated now. Same thing happened in my husband's case. Hope this makes sense ???

Regards,
Aman

amritraj

May 27, 2015
Hi guys I am nov applicant I have question from which date we should count 16month for processing? the date when cic Mississauga office transfer file to new Delhi or when we receive acknowledgement letter from Delhi office? bcz i got email for approval from Mississauga Canada on 20feb and I believe they transfer the file to delhi office on same date but I got acknowledgement email from delhi office on 09 apr so bit confused :'(
and also any update for nov applicant?

canadarocks23

Sep 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Med's Request
ReMeds done- 26- 03-2015
Passport Req..
Awaiting!
VISA ISSUED...
InProcess- 25-09-2014
drdattani said:
Hi....need some help...
Anybody having any idea ....wat r the chances of getting a trv when already applied for p.r!!!
I applied in july 2014....and the application was transferred to ndvo in sep 2014.... thrs no movement since then!!!
Its so depressing...also affecting my career with the personal life...
Will application for trv help...by any chance!!!
Hey! My wife applied for trv and got hers in like 3 business days, we had a pretty simple application for trv, nothing crazy...and shes already here now, they didnt ask her anything at the immigration, she came out in 15 minutes!!

-about 1 page invitation letter from me, also noted that she was here on visitor visa before as we got married in Canada but she did not misuse it and went back
-letter from my wife
-authorized bank statement for proof of income
-self employed so my incorporation papers for my business
-passport copies for both

let me know if you need any other help:)

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadarocks23 said:
Hey! My wife applied for trv and got hers in like 3 business days, we had a pretty simple application for trv, nothing crazy...and shes already here now, they didnt ask her anything at the immigration, she came out in 15 minutes!!

-about 1 page invitation letter from me, also noted that she was here on visitor visa before as we got married in Canada but she did not misuse it and went back
-letter from my wife
-authorized bank statement for proof of income
-self employed so my incorporation papers for my business
-passport copies for both

let me know if you need any other help:)
I think having a trv visa before and not abusing it was the key thing in your case.