+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Yeah what jagga said is absolutely true even my cousins wife went thru this shit, they torchured her regarding their age issue.. Her husband is 35 and she is 27, they asked her that have your parents sold you to your husband?? Insane but this is the truth... One more thing what happened to the petition???

TanushaReddy

May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-March-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
21-May-2015, In-process
Med's Request
Re-medical: 22-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014; Re-medical done:25-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
25-Feb-2016
fiza11 said:
What jagga has posted is true...I know few people who has went through this horror and they would tear up remembering the questions they were asked.They make you go through hell in interview. Be prepared for worse things to be asked.

This was the only reason I was hoping for interview getting waived.
All these remarks from the officers..after going through the hassle of travelling upto the visa office. Because most of us dont live anywhere near the visa office :-[
I just hope the interview is waived off

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
August 2013, December 2014
Passport Req..
Not yet. Status = 'Decision made' on 20th May 2015.
Damn, those questions by the visa officers are atrocious. Whoever's through an interview - are these Canadians conducting the interview or our very own Indians?

VN

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
Hi all,

we are doing an outland application from New Delhi and planning on including a visitor visa application with the PR. I was wondering if a denial on the visitor visa can have a negative impact on the PR application?

A couple of people have told me that you don;t want a denial on the file and also it is extremely hard to get the visa if you are applying for the PR but then again, if a denial won't do any harm I am willing to take the chance.

Please advice.

calnia

May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application received 25th sept 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC on 25th November
AOR Received.
4th November 2015 AOR 1 . File transfer NDVO 25th november 2014
Med's Request
27th august 2015
Med's Done....
28th august 2015
Interview........
IP since 28th august 2015. DM Since 14 September
hi guys

i am have been following the forum since i sent my wife's application but haven't registered on the forum. i am sorry

my timelines are as follows

application received 25th September
AOR 1 1st November 2014
AOR 2 25th November 2014 stating file has been moved to Delhi and requesting PCC

after that there has been no news at all from NDVO.

i would request anyone to add my application to the spreadsheet and if i could get a link for the same.

i know we are all desperate.. praying for each and every one of you .

hoping our prayers will be answered.

Calvin Fernandes and Sania Dsilva

SVEJ

May 11, 2015
jammy said:
Hey whn u got back ur passport wid visa????
Please let us knw..
Hey!
Sorry for replying late..

I had sent my passport via VFS Mumbai on 12-05
I got a mail stating that they had dispatched my passport from NDVO on 21st... so I called the VFS office (the general contact no. as available on the website) and spoke to a representative and she confirmed that it had reached Mumbai... so I just went ahead n collected it from the VFS office in Mumbai.. so it took 6 working days to process it..

@alltron... I hope this helps.. :)

moneey

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 16
Doc's Request.
25 july div petition
AOR Received.
nov 5
File Transfer...
nov 5
Med's Request
remedical 25 august
Med's Done....
april 2014,27 august2015
Interview........
waived
VN said:
Hi all,

we are doing an outland application from New Delhi and planning on including a visitor visa application with the PR. I was wondering if a denial on the visitor visa can have a negative impact on the PR application?

A couple of people have told me that you don;t want a denial on the file and also it is extremely hard to get the visa if you are applying for the PR but then again, if a denial won't do any harm I am willing to take the chance.

Please advice.
applying for visitor visa has no negative impact on ur PR application...it makes ur case more strong..even I applied for it few months back unfortunately it got refused..u have to show plenty of ties to ur home country

SVEJ

May 11, 2015
srav19 said:
Congratulations ... :) and thanks for the info.
I am new to this forum.
Are u in Canada right now on TRV? if so is that the reason immigration people has mentioned ("If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address."]) this in your passport request letter?

I am on TRV and right now I am in canada for more than 6 months. My medicals and PCC are expired in this month and they may ask for re medicals. so, can I send my re-medicals , PCC from Canada and also if I get PPR can I submit it in Ottawa.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thank you :) and you are most welcome! 8)
No. I am in India.
I believe it is a standard mail for the passport request.
My ecas status changed just a day prior to PCC expiry... so I pray that happens in your case too! I hope you don't have to do any re-medicals as well.
In a case if it happens otherwise, I believe there will be an option such that you could do the re-medicals in Canada. You could always confirm that by calling CPC...
All the very Best..
Cheers!

ray85

Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
13/08/2015
congratulations ghilu....

ray85

Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
13/08/2015
SVEJ said:
Hey!

I got a mail stating that they had dispatched my passport from NDVO on 21st... so I called the VFS office (the general contact no. as available on the website) and spoke to a representative and she confirmed that it had reached Mumbai... so I just went ahead n collected it from the VFS office in Mumbai.. so it took 6 working days to process it..

@ alltron... I hope this helps.. :)
congratulations

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
jagga said:
Teri himmat kidan payi mainu gaal kadan di,,,tere ma baap ne tainu koi manners nahi sakhaye? ter ghar ma bhen hai nahi? gaalan main v kad sakda,,,but i dont have those manners. the girl who got these weird and unbelievable questions is also here on this forum. but she is a girl after all and couldn't post it. she talk to my wife and we decided to help everyone as the officer told her that if your answer does not meet, hez gonna refuse her application. she even cried on her interview.i just tried to help everyone but i think you guys are good for nothing. if you have problem i ll delete this post. i dont have that much time to waste in writing bull *censored word*. i am also victim of this weird immigration process. instead of understanding you guys are behaving like children.
sorry bro.

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
SVEJ said:
Hey!

@ alltron... I hope this helps.. :)
It sure does. Can't wait for mine to be back next week. Thanks! :)

alltron

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 27th 2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VN said:
Hi all,

Please advice.
I had applied for a TRV months after I submitted my PR application. They gave me a multiple entry visa valid for 10 years. I was fortunate in that case. 1 positive in my favor would have been that I had traveled to canada the previous year.