15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
jagga said:
thanks for understanding. i think some people in this forum needs to be grow up. they not mature enough to handle these things. I think helping someone is crime these days. This is really ridiculous to get these kind of replies when someone is just thinking that one could get a refusal for those mismatches and we should get everyone to be prepared for that.
All of the anger and frustration is against ndvo. It is misdirected to you. Don't take it to heart.
And I hope everyone will be patient during their interview when asked such questions. Don't lose ur cool and lose the visa. What is going to happen if u storm out. They r trying to irritate us . Y fall prey to it. Get ur visa and later complain and deal with it. Lots of things are unfair and not right. Some things are at an unacceptable degree.

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
ghilu said:
I got my Visa today and here are my details:
Timeline:
Category........: FAM
Visa Office.....: NDVO
App. Filed......: August 12, 2014
AOR Received....: Sponsorship Approval - September 24, 2014
File Transfer...: NDVO AOR - October 8, 2014
Med's Done......: July 2, 2014
In Process......: April 2, 2015
Interview.......: Waived
Decision Made: May 6, 2015
Passport Req....: May 11, 2015
Passport Ret....: May 23, 2015
Visa Issued.....: May 2, 2015
Landed..........: Waiting

Also, a note about Passport Request for others:
I used VFS to submit the passport. Just filled out the chart they needed on the print out letter. When VFS showed that the passport was dispatched, I used the VFS tracking number as the reference number on BlueDart.com to track the package.

Congrats, Your so lucky, hope i get my visa till July In shaa Allah :)

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
innosense said:
All of the anger and frustration is against ndvo. It is misdirected to you. Don't take it to heart.
And I hope everyone will be patient during their interview when asked such questions. Don't lose ur cool and lose the visa. What is going to happen if u storm out. They r trying to irritate us . Y fall prey to it. Get ur visa and later complain and deal with it. Lots of things are unfair and not right. Some things are at an unacceptable degree.
i am agree with you.i am not among those who loose patience for those silly things. This world is full of stupid and mannerless people. These replies proved that these people still have orthodox cheap thinking and it would take quite a longer time for them to grow up.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
even i m supporting Jagga...... I heard from one of my coworker that his wife had to undergo an inrerview at visa office in the US and the officer who interviewed her ask her what was the colour of u husbands under pants...... And it is a matter of fact that these visa officers would ask anything and everything for the so called proof of relationship.Personally i would say this is insane. But, from the officers point of view they must do it as it is their responsibility to make sure that it is a legitimate relationship to allow a visa. They are encountering fraud marriages too which lead them to ask this kind of personal question. If somebody felt bad about it then its up to u but believe it this is happening....... We would one may be........... May be not. Congrarzz to all those who got their status updated
I m a september applicant but no updates yet...... Getting a little bit tensed about my spouse's medical get expires soon.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
tintumon said:
even i m supporting Jagga...... I heard from one of my coworker that his wife had to undergo an inrerview at visa office in the US and the officer who interviewed her ask her what was the colour of u husbands under pants...... And it is a matter of fact that these visa officers would ask anything and everything for the so called proof of relationship.Personally i would say this is insane. But, from the officers point of view they must do it as it is their responsibility to make sure that it is a legitimate relationship to allow a visa. They are encountering fraud marriages too which lead them to ask this kind of personal question. If somebody felt bad about it then its up to u but believe it this is happening....... We would one may be........... May be not. Congrarzz to all those who got their status updated
I m a september applicant but no updates yet...... Getting a little bit tensed about my spouse's medical get expires soon.
thanks bro for supporting. We haven't got these kind of questions so for on this forum because everyone feels shy about sharing it. But we should have guts to face such things.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
jagga said:
thanks bro for supporting. We haven't got these kind of questions so for on this forum because everyone feels shy about sharing it. But we should have guts to face such things.
Yes you are right jagga.... U showed it, but there is nothing to be shy about it as it is happening In many visa offices. I do remember when I asked about updating my wife's pregnancy details recelty ....... One of the members posted that cic officials asked to get the DNA report of the baby born to person who applied for visa for his baby. So if they can question the fatherhood of one person, asking about sexual life after marriage is nothing to get hurted or feel shy. My request to everyone who see this messages is be prepares to get these kind of questions as they go beyond any limits to get convinced......... And we are obliged to answer it............ These are insane questions really insane .........

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
tintumon said:
Yes you are right jagga.... U showed it, but there is nothing to be shy about it as it is happening In many visa offices. I do remember when I asked about updating my wife's pregnancy details recelty ....... One of the members posted that cic officials asked to get the DNA report of the baby born to person who applied for visa for his baby. So if they can question the fatherhood of one person, asking about sexual life after marriage is nothing to get hurted or feel shy. My request to everyone who see this messages is be prepares to get these kind of questions as they go beyond any limits to get convinced......... And we are obliged to answer it............ These are insane questions really insane .........
happy to see few educated people on this forum. But on the same time surprised to see such uneducated and mannerless people here. How can even think that one can pass his time in writing bullshit in country like canada. i think their minds are still stuck in backwardnessand silly thinking. I am in trucking industry and dont even have time to read this forum. But i just write this to help everyone.

westend

May 24, 2015
hi jagga ..i also agree with you. i knew one of my relative also got similar kind of questions from ndvo. Ignore those illiterate and ignorant people on this forum. They are just barking dogs who couldn't face the reality and without any fact or evidence, they reach to the results that their thinking and their thoughts are superior and make sense and other people are just idiots here. its not their fault. Their comments and language shows that what kind of family they belong from, and atmosphere they were raised in.
Good luck to you.just chill and ignore the fools :) :)
i am may 4th 2015 applicant. :) :)

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
ghilu said:
I got my Visa today and here are my details:
Timeline:
Category........: FAM
Visa Office.....: NDVO
App. Filed......: August 12, 2014
AOR Received....: Sponsorship Approval - September 24, 2014
File Transfer...: NDVO AOR - October 8, 2014
Med's Done......: July 2, 2014
In Process......: April 2, 2015
Interview.......: Waived
Decision Made: May 6, 2015
Passport Req....: May 11, 2015
Passport Ret....: May 23, 2015
Visa Issued.....: May 2, 2015
Landed..........: Waiting

Also, a note about Passport Request for others:
I used VFS to submit the passport. Just filled out the chart they needed on the print out letter. When VFS showed that the passport was dispatched, I used the VFS tracking number as the reference number on BlueDart.com to track the package.
Congratss

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
westend said:
hi jagga ..i also agree with you. i knew one of my relative also got similar kind of questions from ndvo. Ignore those illiterate and ignorant people on this forum. They are just barking dogs who couldn't face the reality and without any fact or evidence, they reach to the results that their thinking and their thoughts are superior and make sense and other people are just idiots here. its not their fault. Their comments and language shows that what kind of family they belong from, and atmosphere they were raised in.
Good luck to you.just chill and ignore the fools :) :)
i am may 4th 2015 applicant. :) :)
I am not commenting anything about what people believe or think.... Or where they come from. And I am not superior to anybody nor inferior......... Just letting everybody know that fact....... If u wanna believe it or not its up to each of you. Jagga and westend please it would be better not to comment or make this forum as a debate desk about social values. It up to people let them believe or ignore it........ Or have a good comment ...... Nothing personal........ And dont take it personal........ Everybody is good but there are some thing which keep us unique....... Sometimes that act infront...... So...... Pleae be supportive rather than......going for a debite of no use.

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
jagga said:
happy to see few educated people on this forum. But on the same time surprised to see such uneducated and mannerless people here. How can even think that one can pass his time in writing bull*censored word* in country like canada. i think their minds are still stuck in backwardnessand silly thinking. I am in trucking industry and dont even have time to read this forum. But i just write this to help everyone.
Hi jagga
Sorry I did not believe you but those questions your friend was asked were shocking and borderline sexism even for a liberal thinking country llke Canada to ask... I grew up in Canada I have an education and I was still shocked and appalled as most people from any country would be, but I do not have "backwardness thinking" what ever that means. However good for you for posting this and letting us know. So if my initial reaction was shock and not believing you I apologize for offending you and I think everyone should quit continue calling each other names like idiot and fool, theres no point putting each other down.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
What jagga has posted is true...I know few people who has went through this horror and they would tear up remembering the questions they were asked.They make you go through hell in interview. Be prepared for worse things to be asked.

This was the only reason I was hoping for interview getting waived.

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
sunnycool said:
I think they must have started Sep files. One 27th Aug applicant got ADR request 10 days back, so they must have started Sep by now. Actually we dont have enough Sep applicants, the first one is the 10th Sep applicant and most of them are not active in the forum, so it is going to be very difficult for us to know as to what date files NDVO is working.

When they will start the October 2014 files?

Parag Patel

May 24, 2015
Re: NEW DELHI - SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Hello Seniors,

I was hoping to get some serious help with my issue over here. I am Permanent resident of Canada. I just did court marriage in India and now I will put my spousal sponsorship file later on. According to the CIC requirement, we need to show them the marriage was done as per Indian tradition. Due to time constraints and some other reasons, would not be able to do traditional wedding as per Indian tradition. I did court marriage and I am planning to make a new passport of my spouse with my first and last name. I do have photos for our engagement and honeymoon but do not have traditional marriage photos. I was wondering what to do at this stage, Should those photos are necessary to put up my spouse file? or How can I prove that it was genuine marriage. I do have enough photos of our outings, hotels, honeymoons, etc. I will go next year for my reception so again do not have photos for my reception, too. I really don't know what to do at this stage. I need some seniors suggestions to go with the process.

Thank you very much for your time. God bless all.

TanushaReddy

May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-March-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
21-May-2015, In-process
Med's Request
Re-medical: 22-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014; Re-medical done:25-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
25-Feb-2016
innosense said:
Not sure how many of you follow the appeal cases thread. I have read that a vo called a lady barren as the couple didn't have kids. That would be insanely hurting someone. Just searched and found the below. They also call step kids using bad words. Not sure how they figure out the genuineness of a relationship by these remarks. Definitely needs to be reported and not taken lightly. God save us !
This is unbelievable!! Some vo's are really nasty..