New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Divyap said:
Can any one please tell me which month's application is in process?
Mainly July month.

And few from August too.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
d4d said:
Actually, I have sent in all the proof. I own my own business in Canada (registered and operating since 2003) and was away on project for the company. I mailed them copies of invitation letter from the client's company for business visa, copy of business visa from the embassy, return boarding pass indicating my return to the Canada back in September 2014. I have attached bills like car insurance, cell phone bills, visa statements etc. I even explained in a letter that my absence from Canada was for my business and thus I am not back looking for a new job. I am not sure what is going on. They are accepted the resettlement plans but the second part which is asking for job offer is still mentioned as Requested.

The last update was on March 2 and the notes says generated on march 15th. I am thinking of ordering the notes again to see maybe they further updated it after that. Is there is negative effect of ordering multiple notes to the application?

There shouldn't be any issues if you order the GCMS notes multiplpe times. I would send an email stating that I have my own business and am an entrepreneur. So there is no way that I would be looking out for a job when in Canada. In case you have some client referrals or business documents signed post your return to Canada, furnish a sample of it to prove your claim and ask them to clear the misunderstanding. Good Luck.

Apr 16, 2015
hi,
I am New to this form You can add my details.
Application received 15th July2014, AOR1 September 26,2014
AOR2 October 8th 2014 Medical done 3rd October,2014 ...............Don't know y but something unusual happened and they asked for medical again on 27th March, 2015 without giving any reason, but I decided to go for re medical without asking any counter question...and it was right decision
14th April, 2015 it was decision made and 16th April received passport request e-mail.

I want suggestion from you guys, Is it better to send passport by Courier directly to high commission Delhi or use VFS service (Jallandhar)?? Which will be faster?? any clue....
This form was very informative and helpful. Thank you guys...You all are doing great job. Pray to God everybody should meet their spouse soon. :)

navdeepgill

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
NVDO
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 22-2014
AOR Received.
March 11,2015
File Transfer...
March 11,2015/AOR2 received on April 13,2015
Med's Request
re-med request on nov. 27,2015
Med's Done....
dec 9,2014 upfront
Interview........
seems like waived off ,decision made dec 13,2015
Passport Req..
12/14/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2015
LANDED..........
12/30/2015
GJGILL90 said:
Hi guys got ppr today
can you please share your timeline ?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Gods blessings said:
hi,
I am New to this form You can add my details.
Application received 15th July2014, AOR1 September 26,2014
AOR2 October 8th 2014 Medical done 3rd October,2014 ...............Don't know y but something unusual happened and they asked for medical again on 27th March, 2015 without giving any reason, but I decided to go for re medical without asking any counter question...and it was right decision
14th April, 2015 it was decision made and 16th April received passport request e-mail.

I want suggestion from you guys, Is it better to send passport by Courier directly to high commission Delhi or use VFS service (Jallandhar)?? Which will be faster?? any clue....
This form was very informative and helpful. Thank you guys...You all are doing great job. Pray to God everybody should meet their spouse soon. :)
Use VFS and you need to send it via VFS. Not sure if you can send it directly. All the best!

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
20 july 2014 afterwards no processing. from last 20-25 days NDVO stopped processing Spouse applications.. really bad. :( Why NDVO delaying ? :( I am 26 Nov 2014 applicant, we are also in queue ::)

VM.WK

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-june-2014
Doc's Request.
18-August-2014
File Transfer...
29-sep-2014
Med's Done....
8-April-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
Congrats a lot of July applicants are through I guess I'm the only June one left

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
Regarding my BAD PPR:(they said submit the passport in Islamabad office though I am indian)

my wife contacted CIC call center in canada...they said we cant help.. ask NVDO
When I called NVDO...IVR said they do not accept immigration queries on phone...
When i mailed them the problem.............No reply yet........
In VSF office...said its PAKISTAN VSF is mentioned in the PPR.......we cant help...........

Somehow NVDO always find the way to frustrate us.......... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
psdali said:
Regarding my BAD PPR:(they said submit the passport in Islamabad office though I am indian)

When I called NVDO...IVR said they do not accept immigration queries on phone...
In VSF office...said its PAKISTAN VSF is mentioned in the PPR.......we cant help...........

Somehow NVDO always find the way to frustrate us.......... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You should urgently meet your MP, I guess only your MP can help you on this. Remember PPR is only valid for 1 month, you need to act fast. Also keep mailing NDVO with urgent as subject line. I remember reading a similar case in some other thread, but that applicant got another email soon with the corrected visa office.

psdali

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Passport Req..
16 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015
LANDED..........
Flying on 28th may2015
sunnycool said:
You should urgently meet your MP, I guess only your MP can help you on this. Remember PPR is only valid for 1 month, you need to act fast. Also keep mailing NDVO with urgent as subject line. I remember reading a similar case in some other thread, but that applicant got another email soon with the corrected visa office.
Yes, my wife is going to visit MP today...lets hope he will do something

makhanis

Nov 14, 2014
psdali said:

NDVO is processing Afghanistan applications too, so by mistake they picked up the wrong letter and send it to you, Its very important to send them email , case specific email anything to realized them that they had made a mistake and they will send you the corrected letter.

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
psdali said:

So sorry to read this !!
As it is we have been kept waiting for so long and then this goof up by NDVO !! It can't get more irresponsible than this.
Horrible and unpardonable.

Hang in Mr. PSDALI, things shall change and all will be fine.

august10

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 27 2014
AOR Received.
February 11 2015
File Transfer...
February 24 2015
Med's Done....
September 17th 2014
Hello
We got our aor2 on april 9th and it said if u have not submitted right of residence fee and the police clearance certificate , to please send it now.
I have already sent in with the original application. My husband just replied today to the same email that I have send in everything and have also made the payment. After few minutes I got this email :

Original Message to DELHI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à DELHI (IMMIGRATION) -----

This confirms receipt of your email to the New Delhi visa office. We will reply only if your message meets the criteria on
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

So that means everything is okay right ?

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
august10 said:
Hello
We got our aor2 on april 9th and it said if u have not submitted right of residence fee and the police clearance certificate , to please send it now.
I have already sent in with the original application. My husband just replied today to the same email that I have send in everything and have also made the payment. After few minutes I got this email :

Original Message to DELHI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d'origine à DELHI (IMMIGRATION) -----

This confirms receipt of your email to the New Delhi visa office. We will reply only if your message meets the criteria on
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng

So that means everything is okay right ?
Yes, everything is absolutely fine :)