NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
august10 said:
So I should be waiting for another email from them confirming that they have received the required documents ?
not necessarily. I believe if everything is ok, they just update in their system and you wont receive anything back. I would wait 10 days and then order the notes. The notes have everything in it including any and all communications and when it was received and processed.

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
wow...its really slow....

gurinderpannu

Apr 13, 2015
hi.. everyone im dr. gurinder(dental surgeon). im planning for spouse visa in next week and my wife is permanent resident in canada. rt now i in india.. plz guide me or reply me. how many month i ill have to wait for this case??????.. plz reply mr my whats app no is+919878866898... i have read that in 2013 the process was very speedy and rt now process is in same speed or slow??????????? plz reply

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
gurinderpannu said:
hi.. everyone im dr. gurinder(dental surgeon). im planning for spouse visa in next week and my wife is permanent resident in canada. rt now i in india.. plz guide me or reply me. how many month i ill have to wait for this case??????.. plz reply mr my whats app no is+919878866898... i have read that in 2013 the process was very speedy and rt now process is in same speed or slow??????????? plz reply
Dr. Pannu, 10 months in minimum time-period from date of application received to visa issue. Average time-period going around 10-12 months for year 2014-15.

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
Bahia said:
wow...its really slow....
NDVO Stuck around 20 July 2014 applicant FROM LAST TWO WEEKS. No more updates and No In-process (IP) after that. Very-very slow processing from New delhi visa office. :( Any new IP (In-process) ?

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
dhaliwal82 said:
NDVO Stuck around 20 July 2014 applicant FROM LAST TWO WEEKS. No more updates and No In-process (IP) after that. Very-very slow processing from New delhi visa office. :( Any new IP (In-process) ?
No updates dhaliwal82. Feeling low day by day
My husband is going back to canada in this week i wanna go wid my hubby
Bt now its immpossible coz my status is still AR/ MR
God knows wn we get our visa

aqua_AB

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
20th April 2015 (Additional docs requested)
AOR Received.
20th Sept 2014
File Transfer...
20th Oct 2014
Med's Request
Remedical request on 10th Nov 2015, submitted on 12th Nov 2015
Med's Done....
20th June 2014, expired
Interview........
Waived as per notes, IP on 19th Oct
Passport Req..
DM on 20th Nov, PPR on 21st Nov 2015
rosesandhu said:
No updates dhaliwal82. Feeling low day by day
My husband is going back to canada in this week i wanna go wid my hubby
Bt now its immpossible coz my status is still AR/ MR
God knows wn we get our visa
I dunno whats keeping them sooooo damn busy.......im sure they have become true business professionals...Collecting money in Express ENtry and working on them.......its not that these guys are not working, they are and working mainly on the FSW applicants and Express Entry applicants.......
NDVO sucks.....big time...Lets use the FB page which is very very active and start commenting on it....they shud feel d pain of the applicants.....Its "Canada in India (High Commission of Canada)" FB page........

swethakuncham

Feb 2, 2015
aqua_AB said:
I dunno whats keeping them sooooo damn busy.......im sure they have become true business professionals...Collecting money in Express ENtry and working on them.......its not that these guys are not working, they are and working mainly on the FSW applicants and Express Entry applicants.......
NDVO sucks.....big time...Lets use the FB page which is very very active and start commenting on it....they shud feel d pain of the applicants.....Its "Canada in India (High Commission of Canada)" FB page........

I think we should start on FB

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
I am asking for help from everybody in the forum. I came back from my vaccation which i spent with my wife back in india, making everything ready to update the details of my visit including airtickets phots and all set of documents. But, at the same time recently I got a good news from my wife that she is pregnant. So my question to everyone is does her pregnancy would affect our application process either good or bad. If i inform NDVO about it. Or would they delay our application process by any means.......??? Please give your valuable suggestions. And please let me know the adress in which I need to send all documents to update details of my recent visit. Please please help me..............

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
tintumon said:
I am asking for help from everybody in the forum. I came back from my vaccation which i spent with my wife back in india, making everything ready to update the details of my visit including airtickets phots and all set of documents. But, at the same time recently I got a good news from my wife that she is pregnant. So my question to everyone is does her pregnancy would affect our application process either good or bad. If i inform NDVO about it. Or would they delay our application process by any means.......??? Please give your valuable suggestions. And please let me know the adress in which I need to send all documents to update details of my recent visit. Please please help me..............
First off Congratulations on this good news. Secondly, please be truthful with CIC and don't try to conceal any information because in case let's say (I hope this does not happen, but just a thought) they issue a PR visa after 9 months, then they will only issue it to your wife and not to your child leading to unwanted complications. Even if it takes time for them to issue the visa ensure that it's done the right way.

Pros: Well, now that you will have a kid in your family, this proves further that your relationship is genuine and your wife may get an unconditional visa (read up CIC's site for more information) there by not having to worry about contacting CIC after 2 years (to change the status from conditional to unconditional; which means saving some moolah :) )

Cons: It could take some time before the visa may be issued. But overall I would not worry about the cons for now. I would only worry during the 8-9th month (in case CIC has not cleared your file).

Good luck and disclose the facts to them in your welfare (I think you can ask your wife to send all the required documents about your visit to India, her medical conditions etc., to the NDVO office).

Cheers!

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
15-01-2015 (divorce decree & petition)
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Remedical request- 25-02-2015
Med's Done....
March 2014, asked for half medical again
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
Thanks buddy for letting me know. I will change it online and BTW- I applied for MP enquiry and it's almost a week now; was told that it could take up to 4 weeks;even that's so slow :)
should not be more than 2 or 3 days

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
First off Congratulations on this good news. Secondly, please be truthful with CIC and don't try to conceal any information because in case let's say (I hope this does not happen, but just a thought) they issue a PR visa after 9 months, then they will only issue it to your wife and not to your child leading to unwanted complications. Even if it takes time for them to issue the visa ensure that it's done the right way.

Pros: Well, now that you will have a kid in your family, this proves further that your relationship is genuine and your wife may get an unconditional visa (read up CIC's site for more information) there by not having to worry about contacting CIC after 2 years (to change the status from conditional to unconditional; which means saving some moolah :) )

Cons: It could take some time before the visa may be issued. But overall I would not worry about the cons for now. I would only worry during the 8-9th month (in case CIC has not cleared your file).

Good luck and disclose the facts to them in your welfare (I think you can ask your wife to send all the required documents about your visit to India, her medical conditions etc., to the NDVO office).

Cheers!
to add...air travel is prohibited during last 2 or 3 months of pregnancy.

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
buggleboy said:

Cheers!
Thank you buggle boy for your valuable information. I got lots of ideas and optimistic answer from you. I am waiting since September-15-2014 up today for my wife to get PR its been 6 months from then.I would be truthfully update my details to NDVO and would not want to make another complication for my baby in future. It seems like NDVO is taking 9months to 10months to complete the process now. So keeping my fingures crossed ...... Hoping the we d be done by the month of july or augest with this process. Please could u tell me which is the address to send all those details to NDVO. Is that the one in our SA approval letter......?

tintumon

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-15-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-30-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Sept-15-2014
Med's Request
August-26-2015
Med's Done....
July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
to add...air travel is prohibited during last 2 or 3 months of pregnancy.
She is on her first month now so hopefully she would make it before last 3 months

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
tintumon said:
She is on her first month now so hopefully she would make it before last 3 months
good...if she is IP stage then more chances, if still AR/MR then it can be dicey