Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
clueless2 said:
from NDVO. It just says application received whereas on average, people who applied within the same month or before or after (1 Month) have either got a decision made or visa received :-X ??? :'(
Correct. me too same. Applied on 1st April 2014 and a year has passed with no news at all. It's really unfair to all applications waiting. They need to know quickly whether they will get the visa or not. I have put my life on hold against some imp. decisions for arrival of my wife. GOK when we will see that day.

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
buggleboy said:
Correct. me too same. Applied on 1st April 2014 and a year has passed with no news at all. It's really unfair to all applications waiting. They need to know quickly whether they will get the visa or not. I have put my life on hold against some imp. decisions for arrival of my wife. GOK when we will see that day.
Honestly, Same here. All the major decisions are on hold, practically life is on hold since last year. lol lets kidnap all the NDVO officers and on gunpoint get visas. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D :D :D

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
clueless2 said:
Honestly, Same here. All the major decisions are on hold, practically life is on hold since last year. lol lets kidnap all the NDVO officers and on gunpoint get visas. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D :D :D
lol :) Wish that was so easy and without any consequences :)

amar2121

Apr 8, 2014
hi there,

i have applied for my wife PR on
5th june 2014 medical and pcc submitted
received AOR in august 2014.
I received the GCMS notes today
as per the GCMS they last worked on file was 15/11/14 and said interview required.
however my wife has not received any email from them till date.
what should i can do to fasten the process.

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...KILL KILL KILL

Wait......Oh nooo...its over!!!

I was catching up on some pages from a few days and now that the fight and argument pages are done....its boring reading the same old Sh*t about....AR...IP.....DM....PPR, Interview and blah blah blah.....people going to Canada and meeting their spouse blah blah blah and all....how its cold here (well its warming up now but then again its raining....hate rain). Happy for all the ones that made it thru this hell called NDVO.

I just hit my one year yesterday. I am in the high rollers club along with Avneet, Fiza, Payal, Gavie, Hunny and many others. Can't help it....losing my cool day by day. Fiza, your one year coming up in a couple of days....excited? and by excited of course I mean...."angry excited"? I hope everyone gets their visas soon.

B H*N Ch* D NDVO....excuse my French.

Best regards,

- Bored and frustrated member

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I was just reading previous posts regarding cases more than year if its second marriage...well mine is first and only marriage yet no answers from ndvo .

status still says ar/mr !!!

i keep myself busy by working but then its just not easy ..not anymore mad or depressed just sad ..cz im watching my life screwed over by ndvo and cant do anything about it ...and rest all others who are waiting for visa . Its difficult to be patient.
Also i just read few posts and argument over English or superiority ..oh well we all loose temper and in the heat of that moment we do say alot of things..so let's not go to a meanie level of calling each other names please !
few weeks back I also lost it on someone and i realize what good will it do..but then we all do it heat of moment !

we are big support to each other so no fighting boys !

let's just hope for good things to come in near future for everyone ;-)

angel2812

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th aug 2014
AOR Received.
19th november2014
File Transfer...
19th november2014
Med's Done....
17th july2014 Remed- 17th aug 2015
Interview........
waived acc to notes
Passport Req..
IP- 10th sept DM and PPR -28th sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th oct 2015
Does the update happen only 1ce weekly..wats happening at NDVO....at this pace, when r they gona clear the applications....

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
yykd said:
helloo
anybody here can u plz help me out
I got a passport req on 17th of march asking to send my passport as my medicals are going to expire on 9th of april n then sent it through vfs hyderabad on 18th of march then i got a remedicals req on 28th of march
I went through medicals on 1st of april
Then my husband went to mp for enquiry about my passport status on 1st april then they replied on 2nd april saying that they received my passport on 1st april n the visa is ready n i need to fly before 9th of april
The days are over i dint get my passport yet my husband again went to moon 7th april and requested them so they took this as an emergency n enquired fem new delhi office they told us on 8th april that my passport was dispatched on 2nd april but its 9th today ,the last valid date on my visa but i dint get my passport yet i seriously don't understand what to do can anyone help me if u have any idea .......
Please update if you received your passport with visa. I think they should be able to extend expiry date of visa since you already had remedical done.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
amar2121 said:
hi there,

i have applied for my wife PR on
5th june 2014 medical and pcc submitted
received AOR in august 2014.
I received the GCMS notes today
as per the GCMS they last worked on file was 15/11/14 and said interview required.
however my wife has not received any email from them till date.
Join the club Amar....we all are waiting for Interview turn. Feb applicants have received their interview letters, March and April will be next. You do have long wait ahead......unfortunately at least 3 months.

There is nothing we can do speed up the process. These b@#$%t visa officers will take 16 months to complete the application if you have interview recommended.

What are the red flags mentioned in your Notes for interview?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Magicman said:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...KILL KILL KILL

Wait......Oh nooo...its over!!!

I was catching up on some pages from a few days and now that the fight and argument pages are done....its boring reading the same old Sh*t about....AR...IP.....DM....PPR, Interview and blah blah blah.....people going to Canada and meeting their spouse blah blah blah and all....how its cold here (well its warming up now but then again its raining....hate rain). Happy for all the ones that made it thru this hell called NDVO.

I just hit my one year yesterday. I am in the high rollers club along with Avneet, Fiza, Payal, Gavie, Hunny and many others. Can't help it....losing my cool day by day. Fiza, your one year coming up in a couple of days....excited? and by excited of course I mean...."angry excited"? I hope everyone gets their visas soon.

B H*N Ch* D NDVO....excuse my French.

Best regards,

- Bored and frustrated member
With you Magicman.....Will be hitting my 1 year in 2 days.....so frustrated right now. I wish i had applied for visitor visa for my husband :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.........no point of applying now as we are getting close to interview ....so frustrated with all this wait :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:. .

god know when an update will come.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
amop said:
I was just reading previous posts regarding cases more than year if its second marriage...well mine is first and only marriage yet no answers from ndvo .

status still says ar/mr !!!

i keep myself busy by working but then its just not easy ..not anymore mad or depressed just sad ..cz im watching my life screwed over by ndvo and cant do anything about it ...and rest all others who are waiting for visa . Its difficult to be patient.
Also i just read few posts and argument over English or superiority ..oh well we all loose temper and in the heat of that moment we do say alot of things..so let's not go to a meanie level of calling each other names please !
few weeks back I also lost it on someone and i realize what good will it do..but then we all do it heat of moment !

we are big support to each other so no fighting boys !

let's just hope for good things to come in near future for everyone ;-)
Even working doesn't help anymore. I am unable to concentrate on anything.......life has come to a standstill. NDVO you SUCK :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi all,

Sorry to post this again, could really use some advice

Couple of questions about the application

- For the supporting documents, do I need to get anything notarized ? For example, photocopies etc ?

- Do I need a separate cover letter from myself (sponsor) and my wife or one should suffice ? What are the main points to highlight in the letter and how long is it usually ?

Thanks,

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
jaytanz said:

Church
Mandir
Gurudwara
Mosque
All of the above goodluck
lol :) seriously yes, just pray hard...

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
spiker79 said:
Hi All,
Find my timelines below:

Applied: Dec 2nd 2014 (recieved by CIC)
SA Approval: Feb 24th 2015
Still havent got AOR for NVDO. I havent got any confirmation email/letter or anything either from Missisauga office or NVDO. Checked the status with ecase & call centre. I havent client Id(UCI) so far.
Mine(sponsorer) second marriage but my wife's(application) first marriage. I have sent all the required docs like divorce petition, divorce decree, marriage certificate, photes, whatapp chat message etc to CIC. Is there anything more I need to send. The way things are going looks like it will be end of the year I hear anything from CIC.
Is there anything I could do apart from MP enquiry to speed up the process?
You will get an email from ndvo it takes two months after the sponsor approval

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
angel2812 said:
Does the update happen only 1ce weekly..wats happening at NDVO....at this pace, when r they gona clear the applications....

After IPL may be...