Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
buggleboy said:
Thanks for your words of wisdom Gauti. I will certainly remember that and besides call me BuggleBoy (the handle name that I have here) and not MR.BUG or BUG (the way you have been shouting at me). I am not your slave or servant that you bark at me in ALL CAPS.

I never asked you to write to NDVO with good grammar. You should read, understand and assimilate before shooting off your mouth. I said you might want to improve your English skills thereby improving yourself.

MR BUG.
Sorry BUG
or may be whatever

Buugla BOY

JU haS NO right to comment on MINE personal matter also,

whather i shift to Kanada or i'll LIVE ON INDIA.

or whatever the some INDIA CHIINA GDP STUFF you was Talk. tell that your to family member.

OK ??

Soory for my Grammor One MOre TIME

I've no interest in wasting my time on this useless conversation.

if you feel bad, i'm sorry, but your reply was unprofessional too.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Gauti said:
MR BUG.
Sorry BUG
or may be whatever

Buugla BOY

JU haS NO right to comment on MINE personal matter also,

whather i shift to Kanada or i'll LIVE ON INDIA.

or whatever the some INDIA CHIINA GDP STUFF you was Talk. tell that your to family member.

OK ??

Soory for my Grammor One MOre TIME

I've no interest in wasting my time on this useless conversation.

if you feel bad, i'm sorry, but your reply was unprofessional too.

lol... haaahhhh I can hardly understand you except wherein you said you have no interest in wasting your time. Remember time is precious. Make the best use of it. If done thou shall succeed.

As for your personal matters, I am no one to come close to it and they are yours to share or not to share.
Glad at last you realized that you don't want to waste time on this conversation. Better late than never :)

Cheers buddy, enjoy the ride/wave.

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
15-01-2015 (divorce decree & petition)
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Remedical request- 25-02-2015
Med's Done....
March 2014, asked for half medical again
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
lol... haaahhhh I can hardly understand you except wherein you said you have no interest in wasting your time. Remember time is precious. Make the best use of it. If done thou shall succeed.

As for your personal matters, I am no one to come close to it and they are yours to share or not to share.
Glad at last you realized that you don't want to waste time on this conversation. Better late than never :)

Cheers buddy, enjoy the ride/wave.

Cool down BB and Gauti. Lol. I know one thing whether your English is superior or inferior you have to struggle for first 3 to 4 years.

2nd marriage for me as well as of my wife.
First ndvo asked my Canadian divorce petition then remedical received. Ppr received after 15 days of remedicals.

Visa is valid till August ...so she will come in June.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
Cool down BB and Gauti. Lol. I know one thing whether your English is superior or inferior you have to struggle for first 3 to 4 years.

First ndvo asked my Canadian divorce petition then remedical received. Ppr received after 15 days of remedicals.

lol :) It's fun isn't it.

It's same for me and my wife too. Second marriage for both of us. The reason for asking this question was to see if the second marriage cases are getting held up or why this abnormal delay. I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is waiting for the visa to be granted. I had ordered the case notes and every thing has come out clean there with no threats or accusations or suspicions. My wife's medicals expired 2 months ago but still no call for it either. So guessing it's going to be a wait time. Don't know how long. MP enquiry is on the cards. Wanted to consult a lawyer but on Fiza's recommendation, feel otherwise.

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
lol :) It's fun isn't it.

It's same for me and my wife too. Second marriage for both of us. The reason for asking this question was to see if the second marriage cases are getting held up or why this abnormal delay. I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is waiting for the visa to be granted. I had ordered the case notes and every thing has come out clean there with no threats or accusations or suspicions. My wife's medicals expired 2 months ago but still no call for it either. So guessing it's going to be a wait time. Don't know how long. MP enquiry is on the cards. Wanted to consult a lawyer but on Fiza's recommendation, feel otherwise.

I bugged my mp 5 times in 2 months. My notes were clean too. ..no red flags. ..we filled the forms with complete honesty. I even forwarded them the emails to ex from my side to persuade her to reconcile. When she asked for support payment .strict email from my lawyer to her lawyer. she started the divorce proceedings so I was clear.

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
I noticed one thing if you are honest and humble sky is the limit in canada...after mp enquiry and ppr I sent a nice thank you card to mp

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
I bugged my mp 5 times in 2 months. My notes were clean too. ..no red flags. ..we filled the forms with complete honesty. I even forwarded them the emails to ex from my side to persuade her to reconcile. When she asked for support payment .strict email from my lawyer to her lawyer. she started the divorce proceedings so I was clear.
Mine was a little different as far as divorce was concerned. It was an ex parte divorce and explained that to the visa office when they asked for clarification. After this it was mentioned in the case notes that the "relationship appears genuine and the sponsor seems to be in a good demeanor with the applicant" besides me and my wife visited UK and UAE post marriage. I have enclosed all of this too besides we lived in India together for close to 11 months and then very recently I returned to Canada. Don't know what else needs to be done to convince them.

When you hounded your MP, were they open to your concerns or enquiry? or did they say to come back after the processing time has elapsed? Mine is a PC MP in my riding and planning to do it soon. The only concern is she should not push me back saying the application is in service timelines.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
I noticed one thing if you are honest and humble sky is the limit in canada...after mp enquiry and ppr I sent a nice thank you card to mp
A good point as far as Thank you note/card is concerned. If I go do an MP enquiry, I will follow this and it will be a step in right direction.

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
Mine was a little different as far as divorce was concerned. It was an ex parte divorce and explained that to the visa office when they asked for clarification. After this it was mentioned in the case notes that the "relationship appears genuine and the sponsor seems to be in a good demeanor with the applicant" besides me and my wife visited UK and UAE post marriage. I have enclosed all of this too besides we lived in India together for close to 11 months and then very recently I returned to Canada. Don't know what else needs to be done to convince them.

When you hounded your MP, were they open to your concerns or enquiry? or did they say to come back after the processing time has elapsed? Mine is a PC MP in my riding and planning to do it soon. The only concern is she should not push me back saying the application is in service timelines.

Be nice to her don't push her too hard. ...make a humble request. .do not issue her orders...use please kindly etc etc ..What's PC?

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
Be nice to her don't push her too hard. ...make a humble request. .do not issue her orders...What's PC?
PC = Progressive Conservative ; however I notice that she belongs to conservative caucus. Not sure if there's any difference.

Just a question out of curiosity - Does one get to meet their MP directly face to face and explain our issue or do we have to meet their secretary?

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
PC = Progressive Conservative ; however I notice that she belongs to conservative caucus. Not sure if there's any difference.

Just a question out of curiosity - Does one get to meet their MP directly face to face and explain our issue or do we have to meet their secretary?
Secretary or assistant ...I know his secretary personally. ..bar scene

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
gamewatcher said:
Secretary or assistant
Thanks gamewatcher. Appreciate all your help. Did your application move quickly at NDVO after your repeated requests to the MP?

Nice to hear that your wife is joining you soon. Wishing you both a wonderful time of togetherness coupled with success and prosperity.

It's almost 1 am here.. time to call it a night :) Have a good night.

gamewatcher

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
not so far
buggleboy said:
Thanks gamewatcher. Appreciate all your help. Nice to hear that your wife is joining you soon. Wishing you both a wonderful time coupled with success and prosperity besides wonderful time of togetherness.

It's almost 1 am here.. time to call it a night :) Have a good night.
Nite

Kamaldeep momi

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
gamewatcher said:

Hello can you please tell me when they asked for your petition and order.. As they did same with me but no update after that.. Please tell me the date of petition they asked and remedical

angel2812

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th aug 2014
AOR Received.
19th november2014
File Transfer...
19th november2014
Med's Done....
17th july2014 Remed- 17th aug 2015
Interview........
waived acc to notes
Passport Req..
IP- 10th sept DM and PPR -28th sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th oct 2015
Yes me too in the same situation buggleboy n fiza.. we applied in aug 2014.. u mean to say all second marriage cases take mre than a year??