Passport Req..
decision made on 7th march and ppr on 17th march
VISA ISSUED...
5th may 2015
LANDED..........
flying on 28th may
helloo
anybody here can u plz help me out
I got a passport req on 17th of march asking to send my passport as my medicals are going to expire on 9th of april n then sent it through vfs hyderabad on 18th of march then i got a remedicals req on 28th of march
I went through medicals on 1st of april
Then my husband went to mp for enquiry about my passport status on 1st april then they replied on 2nd april saying that they received my passport on 1st april n the visa is ready n i need to fly before 9th of april
The days are over i dint get my passport yet my husband again went to moon 7th april and requested them so they took this as an emergency n enquired fem new delhi office they told us on 8th april that my passport was dispatched on 2nd april but its 9th today ,the last valid date on my visa but i dint get my passport yet i seriously don't understand what to do can anyone help me if u have any idea …….

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
just got my notes,

nothing has started so far( notes were generated on March 30th). in my surprise, i found that even after my wife sent an email to ndvo to inform them about the residential address change etc in march ( on the same email id that she used last time and ndvo changed it) and she also got a confirmation email from server, in the notes, we see no note saying that they have received any mail like that. on the other hand it does tell me that my wife had applied to change her status before few months but there is nothing for the new request. i am surprised,
1) she used the same email id to send the request for the second time
2) she got a confirmation email from server(which mean she didnt do typing mistake)
3) we do not see any receipt of the request that is received not served regarding the address change.

how can they miss it? i am tired now

Shining Moon said:
I am still able to check the status with my wife's UCI but not with mine own. Its still the same AR. I should get notes may be this week or on monday

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Any body (other than Fiza and myself) belonging to second marriage cases? If so, just wondering if you have received your PPR's/visa or still in same boat like us? Please let me know so that I can make an educated guess as to when we will see sunset to our hopelessly hopeless waiting.

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
buggleboy said:
Any body (other than Fiza and myself) belonging to second marriage cases? If so, just wondering if you have received your PPR's/visa or still in same boat like us? Please let me know so that I can make an educated guess as to when we will see sunset to our hopelessly hopeless waiting.
Yes im the other lucky guy in regards to your qustions's answer.

Not only second marriage.
Its my second try. My first application was refused.

And im still waiting for my time to come.
Its so easy to write but quite difficult to discribe my situation. But i've learned it. How to tackle it.
Listen guys nothing is gonna keep you calm. No motivation speech, no news on NDVO gonna help you to stay worryless.

Just know one thing when time will come you will get it.

Recently i read an article that in 2012 the fraud marriages has increased by 37% and to secure the future of their canadian social respect they dont care if it takes 16 months, 18 or 24 months to process the application. So we can not creep for own misbehaviour.

Dont worry guys and girls or may be bhabbi ji's everything will come but with its own time

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Gauti said:
Yes im the other lucky guy in regards to your qustions's answer.

Not only second marriage.
Its my second try. My first application was refused.

And im still waiting for my time to come.
Its so easy to write but quite difficult to discribe my situation. But i've learned it. How to tackle it.
Listen guys nothing is gonna keep you calm. No motivation speech, no news on NDVO gonna help you to stay worryless.

Just know one thing when time will come you will get it.

Recently i read an article that in 2012 the fraud marriages has increased by 37% and to secure the future of their canadian social respect they dont care if it takes 16 months, 18 or 24 months to process the application. So we can not creep for own misbehaviour.

Dont worry guys and girls or may be bhabbi ji's everything will come but with its own time

Great! Great to see another person in the same boat. Remarkably you seem to have a great determination to fight it out with 2nd application. Did you not appeal the decision in the federal court or hire a lawyer to have the decision overturned?

As you said that fraud marriages have increased by 37%, the then immigration minister to prevent this introduced conditional visas so that marriages that don't last for 2 years will see the visas cancelled. A step in the right direction. It will take another century for NDVO to work as fast as visa offices of Australia, NZ or UK.

Would be interested in your thoughts.

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
buggleboy said:
Great! Great to see another person in the same boat. Remarkably you seem to have a great determination to fight it out with 2nd application. Did you not appeal the decision in the federal court or hire a lawyer to have the decision overturned?

As you said that fraud marriages have increased by 37%, the then immigration minister to prevent this introduced conditional visas so that marriages that don't last for 2 years will see the visas cancelled. A step in the right direction. It will take another century for NDVO to work as fast as visa offices of Australia, NZ or UK.

Would be interested in your thoughts.
Hey Bug,

I dont count my self in the same boat. Im not that excited to step in canada, it's just bcoz my daughter and wife i'm still in the crowd.

And FYI,

Appeal takes more time than an application so we applied again.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Gauti said:
Hey Bug,

I dont count my self in the same boat. Im not that excited to step in canada, it's just bcoz my daughter and wife i'm still in the crowd.

And FYI,

Appeal takes more time than an application so we applied again.
so you applied under family class? or skilled category? When you are not so keen to make it to Canada, can you not convince your wifey and kid to move back to India as there are tons of opportunities in India and besides India's economy is still booming at least when compared to Canada and not to mention India and China today have the fastest growing GDP and US/Canada are no where closer to it?

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
buggleboy said:
so you applied under family class? or skilled category? When you are not so keen to make it to Canada, can you not convince your wifey and kid to move back to India as there are tons of opportunities in India and besides India's economy is still booming at least when compared to Canada and not to mention India and China today have the fastest growing GDP and US/Canada are no where closer to it?
Thanks for your free advise hope you not gonna ask your consultancy fees MR BUG.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Gauti said:
Thanks for your free advise.
You are welcome buddy. Hope it helps.

Another unsolicited 2 cents of mine: In your original post to my question, you made so many spelling mistakes with poor grammar that I wondered as to how people who want to immigrate to an English speaking country make so many spelling mistakes or so limited with knowledge of written and spoken English. You might want to take a look at it.

All the best and hope you get your visa soon.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Gauti said:
Thanks for your free advise hope you not gonna ask your consultancy fees MR BUG.
As you said my advise was free. How can I ask any $$$ MR.GAUTI? Does not make sense does it? :)

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
buggleboy said:
You are welcome buddy. Hope it helps.

Another unsolicited 2 cents of mine: In your original post to my question, you made so many spelling mistakes with poor grammar that I wondered as to how people who want to immigrate to an English speaking country make so many spelling mistakes or so limited with knowledge of written and spoken English. You might want to take a look at it.

All the best and hope you get your visa soon.
That's very rude. That's something CIC will worry about if he had applied under skilled category.
I have immense respect for anyone who makes an effort to learn something they are not good at instead of just giving up. The least we can do is shut up even if we can't encourage them.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
innosense said:
That's very rude. That's something CIC will worry about if he had applied under skilled category.
I have immense respect for anyone who makes an effort to learn something they are not good at instead of just giving up. The least we can do is shut up even if we can't encourage them.
Absolutely innosense - The least that we can do as a human race, is to remain silent if we cannot help and trust me I have immense respect for some one who has a good attitude, honest and have a desire to learn and succeed. I would not have given back to the other gentleman if he ain't rude to me. Look at his reply too, it does come off as rude and insensitive.

In case he did not want to answer he could have just said that he prefers not to answer that or simply should have ignored my post and moved on. Hope my clarification helps.

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
buggleboy said:
As you said my advise was free. How can I ask any $$$ MR.GAUTI? Does not make sense does it? :)
Seems to me that Mr BUG is so much interested in finding spelling mistakes as if he is geoffrey chaucer.

BUG BOY check your grammar first before pointing me
BUG insted of writing me write to NDVO WITH WITH GOOD GRAMMER. They might impress with your english.

Wish you a speedy visa BUG

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Gauti said:
Seems to me that Mr BUG is so much interested in finding spelling mistakes as if he is geoffrey chaucer.

BUG BOY check your grammar first before pointing me
BUG insted of writing me write to NDVO WITH WITH GOOD GRAMMER. They might impress with your english.

Wish you a speedy visa BUG
Thanks for your words of wisdom Gauti. I will certainly remember that and besides call me BuggleBoy (the handle name that I have here) and not MR.BUG or BUG (the way you have been shouting at me). I am not your slave or servant that you bark at me in ALL CAPS.

I never asked you to write to NDVO with good grammar. You should read, understand and assimilate before shooting off your mouth. I said you might want to improve your English skills thereby improving yourself.

My English is far superior to yours, so please don't even give me your 2 cents or sermons on it. I seriously don't need any at least from you.

I am no Geoffrey Archer buddy but a simple human being like you waiting for my wife to join me.