File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
Vijender_Rana said:
is the strike completely over now ???
yeah long back so only people are getting things moving ...

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello

After remedicals it takes about 1-2 months to get DM
Well my 2 months are already over!!

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
J.J said:
Somebody in punjab got visa in hand within two days after DM . And I am waiting since 25th May , same area punjab . What the fukk is this man ? There has to some sort of system , they don't fukkin' realize people are going in depression coz of them . I have never been so under the gun in my life , this is like they have the remote control and can play when they feel like . Bunch of fukkin' Blood suckin' homos, douchebags, Morons ,asswipes .
Anger you vent out here That's what all of us do. But please mind the language. Trust now you are cool. Please review and edit your remark by using the modify option. Let us all maintain some dignity We are not like NDVO. Thanks in advance.

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
i understand your anger but please refrain from using those words attacking particular group of people who have nothing to do with this process....homos are not the ones sitting in a dark room and say 'ahh here is j j's application, let us put it aside' ....whatever your personal circumstances are, be constructive in your criticisms and don't attack particular group of people based on gender, religion, orientation, age, marital status and so on because children learn from parents' prejudices and anger brings out the worst in people....

area has got nothing to do with who gets when (though punjabis have been subjected to more scrutiny than other groups) it is all luck..some get it faster than others...atleast you have your status 'DM' .....some 2012 people have been waiting since 2012 and some of them are still 'in process'..I am not minimizing your situation but trying to put things in perspective..have patience
Dear J J
Adding further to the above we do not know the systems and procedure to be followed in issuance of PR a stage prior to citizenship in Canada. What we have done here in the forum is sharing the experiences of the members so that people can place themselves in that position and visualise what may happen next or how long may take make a guess.
To my mind by going through the forum I think the process is as under
1 Files on numbering at NDVO are allotted to individual VO. Spousal Visa category is also one among them.
2 The security check to be done by an external agency. Medical results is to be done by an external agency. 3Marriage Genuine or not is to be assessed by a section of staff. The VO has the power to waive the interview in cases where he feels it is genuine and decision is his prerogative thing.
4 files on every decision DM is put to next higher level
5 a When the concerned person goes on vacation whether others to what extant take additional load is anybody's guess.
6 all actions on the file to be entered and documented Creation of the official document , so called office note may have many pages of form filling analysis, putting up to the higher levels quarry answers objection etc are part of the game taking time in the process.
7 Above all working style of the individual taking file complete it and go to another. Some take complicated file first once complicated attend to easy issue. Write on file observed /pass a comment put it up of review later or deal the issue chalking out work in a time frame is again individual behaviour in office and anybody's guess. This could be the reason in some cases we observe when medical is about to expire they talk and issue PR visa out of the way, a discreation being exercised.

So my dear friend your case is dealt fast at the speed of the officer who may be overloaded Any way you will get it fast. Have faith in yourself.

What our seniors have been telling time again is to self audit your file and submit additional where you feel necessary.

You are in the final stage All is well. Best of Luck God bless you.

AR20

Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-11-2014 ADR
AOR Received.
24-06-2013.
Med's Done....
Remedical. 15-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting
sunsweet said:
Dear J J
Adding further to the above we do not know the systems and procedure to be followed in issuance of PR a stage prior to citizenship in Canada. What we have done here in the forum is sharing the experiences of the members so that people can place themselves in that position and visualise what may happen next or how long may take make a guess.
1 Files on numbering at NDVO are allotted to individual VO. Spousal Visa category is also one among them.
2 The security check to be done by an external agency. Medical results is to be done by an external agency. 3Marriage Genuine or not is to be assessed by a section of staff. The VO has the power to waive the interview in cases where he feels it is genuine and decision is his prerogative thing.
4 files on every decision DM is put to next higher level very true
5 a When the concerned person goes on vacation whether others to what extant take additional load is anybody's guess.
6 all actions on the file to be entered and documented Creation of the official document , so called office note may have many pages of form filling analysis, putting up to the higher levels quarry answers objection etc are part of the game taking time in the process.
7 Above all working style of the individual taking file complete it and go to another, take file once complicated issue is observed pass a comment put it up of review later or deal the chalking out work in a time frame is again individual behaviour in office and anybody's guess. This could be the reason in some cases we observe when medical is about to expire they talk and issue PR visa out of the way, a dis creation being exercised.

So my dear friend your case is dealt fast at the speed of the officer who may be overloaded Any way you will get it fast. Have faith in yourself.

What our seniors have been telling time again is to self audit your file and submit additional where you feel necessary.

very true.

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Hasan9999 said:
Unfortunately CIC does not prioritize family reunion anymore apparently stemming from their broad policy decisions. Families are not only suffering to the worst possible extent due to forced separation, future uncertainties coupled with long processing time also gives continuous mental shock to the affected family members. Humanitarian passion is totally missing in the system and people will be suffering more & more in future...that is the saddest part!
Well don't vote Conservatives to all the Canadian Citizens in this thread. Please vote for Liberals as they have always been pro-immigration. Conservatives policies are to eliminate Immigration, they like their Canada snow-white.

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
sunsweet said:
Dear J J
4 files on every decision DM is put to next higher level
7 Above all working style of the individual taking file complete it and go to another, take file once complicated issue is observed pass a comment put it up of review later or deal the chalking out work in a time frame is again individual behaviour in office and anybody's guess. This could be the reason in some cases we observe when medical is about to expire they talk and issue PR visa out of the way, a dis creation being exercised.

I don't think I did anything wrong , I got good information out of it from you . Lol
Anyways I am sorry , my bad . Don't mean to hurt anybody , just emotions take over sometime. This forum is like a family to me . Anytime I feel low , read your guys comments and feel positive .
It's been 15 days since DM(May 25th), my medical already expired on June 07 and them in no rush to send me my passport make me think what I don't wanna think .

upasanagovind

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
7-8-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 8th July DM since 10th July
LANDED..........
As soon as the passport reaches :(
J.J said:
I don't think I did anything wrong , I got good information out of it from you . Lol
Anyways I am sorry , my bad . Don't mean to hurt anybody , just emotions take over sometime. This forum is like a family to me . Anytime I feel low , read your guys comments and feel positive .
It's been 15 days since DM(May 25th), my medical already expired on June 07 and them in no rush to send me my passport make me think what I don't wanna think .
Dear jj. . There hav been instances where NDVO has extended the medicals by a few weeks for some applicants.so u might be lucky! Don loose heart!

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunsweet said:
Anger you vent out here That's what all of us do. But please mind the language. Trust now you are cool. Please review and edit your remark by using the modify option. Let us all maintain some dignity We are not like NDVO. Thanks in advance.
I agree..

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
rksandhu said:
I think someone will create another thread abt "how to sue ndvo or Canadian government to suffered us"... :p
Rksandhu u will forget this line once you will see your status to "DM" ;D

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J.J said:
In some cases , it may take more than expected time. Don't worry ...be calm... you will hear good news sooon...

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
avneet kaur said:
ohhhh wooooowwwwww dats great aapke muh mein ghee shakkar or bhi sari meethi meethi cheeze agar oct tk ho jayeee dats very good :D
Usse mil kar Imli meethi lagti hai
Usse bichad kar shahad bhi khara lagta hai

Deni hai dua to milne ki do ;D

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
:D :D :D OMG OMG OMG :D :D :D

My partner received a call today to go to Delhi and pick up his passport tommorow!!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE !!!!! 4 years of struggle with immigration and passeport, a baby at distance, so much suffering, and now this is the end!!!!!

Wish that everyone will receive their visa soon, and especially the ones who has children since this is incredibly difficult! !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
Hey Congratulations

Wish you a great life ahead :)

mairym_nirb said:
:D :D :D OMG OMG OMG :D :D :D

My partner received a call today to go to Delhi and pick up his passport tommorow!!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE !!!!! 4 years of struggle with immigration and passeport, a baby at distance, so much suffering, and now this is the end!!!!!

Wish that everyone will receive their visa soon, and especially the ones who has children since this is incredibly difficult! !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)