+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

kalpu123

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I would like to have the help of people on this forum regarding initiating the cancellation of application process. I am an indian citizen and my spouse has canada PR we had filed for canada PR for myself 9 months back, for some personal reasons now i have to proceed for the cancellation of application , i would like to know the repercussions of going for it from within india. wld it be beneficial from my spouse's side i.e. canada..and if it is so then what are the risks involved ?

avneet kaur

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Feb 2014
Doc's Request.
4th April 2014
AOR Received.
20th March 2014
File Transfer...
21st March 2014
Med's Done....
30th jan 2014,Done Remeds without request 1st Feb 2015
Interview........
20 may 2015
Passport Req..
submitted after interview, Got passport back on 5june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 20 may 2015, DM on 5june 2015
LANDED..........
only god nd ndvo knows
fakename said:
Oh, May be that's because NDVO changed the rule regarding PPR in November Last year. Now they don't send PPR till the very last month.
Data I used is based on old timeline. Hope I didn't scare you :p
Nothing to worry.

I used your data in that file and got Oct 2014 Date.
Good Luck!

ohhhh wooooowwwwww dats great aapke muh mein ghee shakkar or bhi sari meethi meethi cheeze agar oct tk ho jayeee dats very good :D

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Buddy

NDVO is still on august and all the previous outstanding files. except one sep applicant got DM today, so seems like they have started picking Sep files. but no update on october
Goel sahab,
I read all teh comments in http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/5c003561-ce36-4881-a5a4-c30f9f456690 and feel like laughing on these ...we crib our country for not keeping things in place but seems this i smuch worse here...

same comments again again ...""Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your comment to the dataset provider for their response"" ??? :-X :-\ :'( ;D :mad:

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kalpu123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I would like to have the help of people on this forum regarding initiating the cancellation of application process. I am an indian citizen and my spouse has canada PR we had filed for canada PR for myself 9 months back, for some personal reasons now i have to proceed for the cancellation of application , i would like to know the repercussions of going for it from within india. wld it be beneficial from my spouse's side i.e. canada..and if it is so then what are the risks involved ?
assuming it is a mutual decision and not unilateral without one not informing the other, I think only sponsors can withdraw application (I may be wrong on this view)...one can withdraw before the PR issued and application fee will be returned to the sponsor....CIC can be contacted on case specific inquiry sending a withdrawal request....I know if one is sponsored, got PR and ended relationship, sponsor has to wait for three years (or is it 5 years..don't remember) before sponsoring another one but withdrawal application before PR granted has no risks....you have your own personal reasons but hopefully it is not done out of anger or spite and both parties agreed to this decision....

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
congrats to all those who got their dms...all the best

I have two que...w2e and other members if u can help me pls:

1) My husband sent his employment letter to NDVO both electronically and by post....The hardcopies are not being tracked cause of postal service problem....We asked for an enquiry from Canada Post Office which will take a month...DO you all think it is wise to send them another hardcopy or e-mail is sufficient? Also we haven't received any acknowledgement from NDVO regarding the electronic submission...

2) There is another stupidity that occurred on American port of Entry...I left US with my child on May 21, 2013...We received a letter that I left US on May 23, 2013 and re-entered July 4, 2013...Whereas I am in India since May 2013...I had my return ticket on July 4 for sure but it is quite strange how can they say that I entered whereas I am dying here everyday...OF course my paperwork shows im here, my and my child's PP not being stamped, I also have my two way ticket and no US visa after I entered India....Do you think NDVO can trouble me regarding this? even I have proofs to be here, my Indian PCC issued in August is another proof...What do you all advise me...PLS PLS PLS do reply....Thank you

kalpu123

Jun 6, 2014
Thank you W2E for your reply......... I have 1 more concern regarding this is...any more documents one needs from the applicant's ( within india ) side ? and approximately how much time does the whole process takes ?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
PALAKI said:
congrats to all those who got their dms...all the best

I have two que...w2e and other members if u can help me pls:

1) My husband sent his employment letter to NDVO both electronically and by post....The hardcopies are not being tracked cause of postal service problem....We asked for an enquiry from Canada Post Office which will take a month...DO you all think it is wise to send them another hardcopy or e-mail is sufficient? Also we haven't received any acknowledgement from NDVO regarding the electronic submission...

2) There is another stupidity that occurred on American port of Entry...I left US with my child on May 21, 2013...We received a letter that I left US on May 23, 2013 and re-entered July 4, 2013...Whereas I am in India since May 2013...I had my return ticket on July 4 for sure but it is quite strange how can they say that I entered whereas I am dying here everyday...OF course my paperwork shows im here, my and my child's PP not being stamped, I also have my two way ticket and no US visa after I entered India....Do you think NDVO can trouble me regarding this? even I have proofs to be here, my Indian PCC issued in August is another proof...What do you all advise me...PLS PLS PLS do reply....Thank you
1. whenever my lawyer sends any communication to NDVO, she does three things a. email them through case specific inquiry b. fax them the same copy of my letter and attachments c. mail them a copy of the same letter and attachments through regular postal service ..email acknowledgement comes through..recently when my partner had interview and I was there, I talked to the receptionist about my lawyer not getting emails from them and whether my lawyer's email address was correct..she said she gets three copies of any documents that my lawyer sends...

2.did you cancel your return ticket? not sure if NDVO cares about your coming and goings out of India unless it is a trip to Canada...not sure how and why it impacts your application for PR..I assume you have a tourist visa to the U.S., ticket cancellations and proof that you were here the whole time...if they have doubts they will ask for additional documents or if they order interview then they will ask you then..as long as you have proofs and good explanation, you don't have to worry....

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
waiting 2 exhale said:
what is the shortest time one gets a visa after remedicals? and longest time? mine shows 'in process' for the past one month..speaking of 'in process' do they start working on files as soon as interview is over or wait until remedicals submitted...and what does 'in process' in my case means? are they doing background checking (like criminal and security?) now?..file was not opened for 11 months and I would hope they would have done the criminal and security checking by then....inquiry mind wants to know the mysteries of NDVO (more mysterious than Harry Potter novels)....
Kumar, the longest time that I have seen after remedicals was 2 and half months and it was for Navdeep. I am myself waiting for last 2 months after remedicals. I happened to speak to Navdeep few days back and he told me he had no travel history still it took them that long to give him visa after remedicals. When I did MP enquiry end of April, I was told that background checks are pending. More than a month has passed after that. My remedical was updated by them in first week of April. So no clue how long does it take after remedical..... :( :(

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
pooja0702 said:
Goel sahab,
I read all teh comments in http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/5c003561-ce36-4881-a5a4-c30f9f456690 and feel like laughing on these ...we crib our country for not keeping things in place but seems this i smuch worse here...

same comments again again ...""Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded your comment to the dataset provider for their response"" ??? :-X :-\ :'( ;D :mad:
lol thats true pooja ji

thats why i commented again that everytime we get the same reply, but what is the response from dataset provider, still same B.S answer

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kalpu123 said:
Thank you W2E for your reply......... I have 1 more concern regarding this is...any more documents one needs from the applicant's ( within india ) side ? and approximately how much time does the whole process takes ?
in one case where the husband (sponsor) out of anger withdrew his sponsorship application and the wife did not know, it came as a rude shock to her to get an acknowledgement that application was withdrawn without consulting her..that was really a mean thing to do when he did not want to resolve a small fight...CIC acts quickly for withdrawal cases (I think it was two weeks?) for others it takes forever to process...I don't think applicant has to provide any documents only email or letter to CIC...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
alifk said:
Kumar, the longest time that I have seen after remedicals was 2 and half months and it was for Navdeep. I am myself waiting for last 2 months after remedicals. I happened to speak to Navdeep few days back and he told me he had no travel history still it took them that long to give him visa after remedicals. When I did MP enquiry end of April, I was told that background checks are pending. More than a month has passed after that. My remedical was updated by them in first week of April. So no clue how long does it take after remedical..... :( :(
what are these morons doing? their processing time was increased to 13 months by their count mine has crossed one year anniversary and 13 months in 10 days and on top of it if I add another two months...sheeish...what exactly background checking means? if they know my passport number and sitting on top of my file for 13 months, shouldn't they have done it in 13 months? are they checking my garbage bags to do background checking?

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
waiting 2 exhale said:
what are these morons doing? their processing time was increased to 13 months by their count mine has crossed one year anniversary and 13 months in 10 days and on top of it if I add another two months...sheeish...what exactly background checking means? if they know my passport number and sitting on top of my file for 13 months, shouldn't they have done it in 13 months? are they checking my garbage bags to do background checking?
Very true!! I don't know what are they actually checking..... :( :( For me, today I complete 13 months of filing the application. And still there is no end in sight.

Asandhu

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
Interview........
dunno
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
Bmselar said:
Are dey granting visa based on medical expiry? Coz m too sep10 applicant and my medicals are expiring on 10th august.. Hv already applied for notes which i'll be getting dis weekend
You might. Every case is different. Please do share some details of your notes when u get them. What has started etc.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
alifk said:
Very true!! I don't know what are they actually checking..... :( :( For me, today I complete 13 months of filing the application. And still there is no end in sight.
Cheer up
Do u know ADR means red flag ...... After that we r in process it good sign
Let them be full satisfied as long they grant us visa which is more important
So delay is better than denied

Our visa is coming

Good luck

Congrats

God bless

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
bubbles67 said:
Cheer up
Do u know ADR means red flag ...... After that we r in process it good sign
Let them be full satisfied as long they grant us visa which is more important
So delay is better than denied

Our visa is coming

Good luck

Congrats

God bless
Thanks for your comforting words!! I am keeping hopes high and fingers crossed...