Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Yupp absolutely correct.Was mistake on mah part..

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty

chatwant ..yeh confusion apka khud ka create kiya hua hai...but though for a while it gave lot of october applicant a ray of hope

Pooja it's just a matter of time probably 40 to 50 days and September October and November applicants will get their visas..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
waiting 2 exhale said:
she does not know..anything.....her response as to why I had not received any passport request two months after application, her answer was 'you will get it only at the end of the process' but 'madam lots of applicants got it according to this website'...'oh,really, i never heard of such things from consulate..most consulates ask at the end of the process..you must be mistaken'!! I learn more from talking to people here than with all the books and degrees she learnt from....
absolutely right. ..even I learn alottt to dis forum. .in early days of application what's my agent said I believe his words...but now dese days when I have lots of knowledge I correct him every single thing... now after one year sometimes I think dat I completed my degree on canadian government..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
waiting 2 exhale said:
we can figure it out when we get our visas....at the very least i would write letters to foreign ministry and any other agency that deals with immigration and talk to MPs about lack of transparency and long waits....
I think someone will create another thread abt "how to sue ndvo or Canadian government to suffered us"... :p

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rksandhu said:
I think someone will create another thread abt "how to sue ndvo or Canadian government to suffered us"... :p
I dont think that NDVO cares of if someone sues them.. they are their own boss.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

J.J

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 June 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
24 July 2013
Interview........
17 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Appeal allowed March 4th, 2016,
LANDED..........
On my way
Vijender_Rana said:
I dont think that NDVO cares of if someone sues them.. they are their own boss.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
If you search online , you will find out people have done it in the past . Being Indian we don't enjoy any rights , but being a Canadian citizen (spouse) you every right to question Canadian government . If a Canadian suffer Canadian government suffer aswell . It's just majority are immigrants and they lack awareness . Recently they the time duration to 11 years for parents or other members of family . It was only after somebody filed lawsuit and others joined the lawsuit they had to come up with supervisa .

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Ruchi Shah said:
Hello All,

I had applied for PR application, as a spouse, which was received by Canada Immigration on 17th January, 2014.
My medicals were also linked and also got mail to submit some documents, which i submitted on 26th March, 2014 at New Delhi Embassy.

Now, i am expecting passport request but unaware what is the status of my file in Delhi Embassy.
Can anybody help me with the current status of which application is being processed right now ?

I am new to the forum so unable to find any excel or follow up. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ruchi Thakkar Shah
Hello Ruchi

Welcome to the forum, Now NDVO is requesting passports at the later stage and to be honest with you right now nothing is going on with your file, its a long waiting game, so wait for atlest 2-3 months to hear something from these stupid fellows.

also join our group on FB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/243671709154673/

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
chatwant said:

chatwant ..yeh confusion apka khud ka create kiya hua hai...but though for a while it gave lot of october applicant a ray of hope

Pooja it's just a matter of time probably 40 to 50 days and September October and November applicants will get their visas..
Hello Chatwant

When you reply to any post, dont edit any data and just reply after where it says [ / quote ]

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J.J said:
If you search online , you will find out people have done it in the past . Being Indian we don't enjoy any rights , but being a Canadian citizen (spouse) you every right to question Canadian government . If a Canadian suffer Canadian government suffer aswell . It's just majority are immigrants and they lack awareness . Recently they the time duration to 11 years for parents or other members of family . It was only after somebody filed lawsuit and others joined the lawsuit they had to come up with supervisa .
I understand the options are there if you want to sue CIC. But like the way they work (especially new delhi), i dont think they are affraid of being sued..
They have no fear..

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
Vijender_Rana said:
I understand the options are there if you want to sue CIC. But like the way they work (especially new delhi), i dont think they are affraid of being sued..
They have no fear..
arrey logon ...band karo yeh sue saa...strike has taken toll on us......pray God that we all get Visa soon....for whom those who are in queue as well those got delayed due to strike...

pooja0702

Oct 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Passport Req..
17-01-2014
chatwant said:

Do u really think so? they have not yet started september in fill fledge :(

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja0702 said:
arrey logon ...band karo yeh sue saa...strike has taken toll on us......pray God that we all get Visa soon....for whom those who are in queue as well those got delayed due to strike...
is the strike completely over now ???