August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
NAKSA1521 said:
I myself got rejected twice for applying visitor visa, approval chances are very limited, you can try but getting visa is very rare for spouses, they want us to apply for PR from India only....
It happened to me as well. Got rejected twice for visitor visa and then applied for PR. But very few lucky chaps will get visitor visa for their spouse. Like 2 of my friends brought their wife as visitor when they are PR here ! strange but stupid ndvo

rajdeep1986

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5th 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 6th 2013, In Process May 26th
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
Hi Gagi007

That is so weird with NDVO, Everyone else in the forum are going with the Application recvd date, not with the File transfered date ryt?

and even they got thier visa according to application recvd dates.

if your August applicant. I assume it would be same with me, cuz my e-cas shows Application recvd - 5th July
but File Transferred Aug 6th to NDVO. That means i am probably Aug applicant as there is no update on mine yet. :( :(

nalblr

Mar 25, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
I myself got rejected twice for applying visitor visa, approval chances are very limited, you can try but getting visa is very rare for spouses, they want us to apply for PR from India only....
It really depends on her past travel history and whether she has visited Canada before. I've heard of some who have applied and got and other who are rejected. I currently have a 10 year visitor visa to Canada which I got before marriage. I submitted my passport for P.R. when requested when only 2 years had passed since the visitor visa was issued. So when I get my P.R my visitor visa will be cancelled. I looked into all the options... going there on a visitor visa and staying on till the P.R came through etc.... but didn't want to take a chance because once they put a mark against your file it becomes a problem.

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
rajdeep1986 said:
Hi Gagi007

That is so weird with NDVO, Everyone else in the forum are going with the Application recvd date, not with the File transfered date ryt?

and even they got thier visa according to application recvd dates.

if your August applicant. I assume it would be same with me, cuz my e-cas shows Application recvd - 5th July
but File Transferred Aug 6th to NDVO. That means i am probably Aug applicant as there is no update on mine yet. :( :(
Exactly the reason I am sooooooo confused ??? ??? I thought that it was the "application received" date as well, but now my MP tells me this. I just don't get it. Everybody got their visa according to the "application received" date, but my file has not even been touched yet, it's still pending for "initial review", which makes no sense at all. Yeah, I guess we are both August applicants now, for some reason ::) Have you done an MP inquiry yet?

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
99% of the spreadsheet is missing / has mysteriously disappeared :eek: :eek: Anybody know how to fix this???

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
no DM's or ip's lately :( :(.......NDVO please work once in your lifetime :mad:

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagi007 said:
Exactly the reason I am sooooooo confused ??? ??? I thought that it was the "application received" date as well, but now my MP tells me this. I just don't get it. Everybody got their visa according to the "application received" date, but my file has not even been touched yet, it's still pending for "initial review", which makes no sense at all. Yeah, I guess we are both August applicants now, for some reason ::) Have you done an MP inquiry yet?

The Applicant date as referred by all on this forum, and for CIC is the date that the file was received by CPC - Mississauga.
However, for NDVO (or any other Visa Office) specifically, the applicant date is the date when the file was transferred to them by CPC-M.

The MP inquiry refers to August date because according to the official processing times (as mentioned here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp), NDVO takes about 13 months starting from the date when NDVO receives the application. Hence according to this, officially you are within the standard official times until September (13 months starting from August). :( :(

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagi007 said:
99% of the spreadsheet is missing / has mysteriously disappeared :eek: :eek: Anybody know how to fix this???
I have fixed it. Someone filtered the spreadsheet based on Additional documents received.

Thanks for informing about it.

angelish

Oct 30, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06/06/2013
File Transfer...
09/07/2013
Passport Req..
23/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting.........
Landed canada on 22 feb
Yeaaaaa
So excited that disnt even get the time to check the forum...congratulations to all who got their visas n landed in canada....and good luck to all who are still waiting :)
grnrg said:
I have fixed it. Someone filtered the spreadsheet based on Additional documents received.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grnrg said:

I have also removed the filters altogether so that this does not happen again.
Please, if anyone wants to filter the documents for viewing specific information, I request you to download it as excel and view it on your local computers.

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
Visitor Visa rejections post marriage with the intent of joining your spouse, I guess, is not a big deal. I believe almost everyone applies for visitor visa post marriage.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MdHasheem said:
Visitor Visa rejections post marriage with the intent of joining your spouse, I guess, is not a big deal. I believe almost everyone applies for visitor visa post marriage.
I don't think it is that common; my wife never applied for a visitor visa since after researching, we thought it will most likely get rejected. Though I know few people who did apply for visitor visa and their visa was rejected and they were asked to file the spouse sponsored PR application.

rajdeep1986

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5th 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
Hello Gagi007,

True.

No i didn't go with MP enquiry yet. as i mentioned earlier i applied for GCMS notes last friday ..it takes about 3 weeks from now.

I'll wait for this 3 weeks and if nothing has changed. i'll go with MP Enquiry.

More Patience needed??..Come on...NDVO.

Those who got DM's and IP's ...Congratsss!!

rajdeep1986

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5th 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
guys..

I heard Vistor visa's were mostly rejected, Stating Apply for sponsorship.

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Applying for visitor Visa is risky. In the past I inquired about visitor Visa, Lawyer told me 90% chances of rejection.