Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi PC32
Congrats and don't be upst as they have almost started with Aug applicants and Sept is not too far.... Also the office is taking Afghanistan applications, so it got busy and there are delays but don't worry I hope and pray that your husband would join you soon probably in couple of months...Did CIC has info about your pregnancy? If not, let them know...If yes, then of course you guys will be understood...So enjoy this time, happy mom means happy baby! So start looking stuff for the baby and your husband will be there...TC, eat healthy!
Palaki

love bal

Sep 8, 2013
Hi guys.. I'm a aug 15 applicant nd my wife visited me in nov for some functions nd our anniversary which was in feb nd now she has gone back nd we have a good news dat she is pregnant... Nd at dis moment I really want to be with her.. Nd my e cas status still app recieved nd medical recieved .. Hw much more time will dey take .. It is depressing ???????? Can't wait anymore wt should I do ???

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
alifk said:
Hey what all did they ask you to do in remedical? I also got remedical and I was asked to do only chest xray. I didn't get my passport back for remedical. My main concern is the doctor didn't gave me anything to send back to New Delhi and said they would be forwarding everything. Is it the same for you?
Chest X-ray, blood test, Urine test and pretty much the whole medical exam. I didn't get my passport back either. I just took a print out of the re-meds email request along with me. I thought that would suffice ...and it did eventually. Along with my ID proof of course.

Yes, the hospital authorities will send the reports directly. However, I was asked to send the receipt of payment of medicals to my Attorney. He would then forward the receipt to the Visa Office for their records. All this is scheduled to happen within this week.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am second week feb applicant and yet no update from NDVO. I haven't recieve any AOR from them.
I am not sure if they have recieved my file or not yet.

Thanks

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
I have that list and i'm going to e mail you.
Hey Sahil,

Did u hear anything after your DM?

AS2905

Sep 21, 2013
Hi Guys....

Congrats to all those for recent DM on their application....it is very positive n keeps others hopeful too... :)

My question is with regard to PCC. As its mentioned in the generic letter by CIC that applicant needs to submit the PCC for any country they had spend more than 6 months in. I had spent around a year in Canada during my PG education three years back. Do I need to submit the PCC for Canada as well? If yes, then, can anybody tell me the procedure to do that? I had written case specific enquiry to NDVO but no response and its over six weeks now....Though the PCC for India was submitted at the time of application..

Thanks in advance....:)

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
DVA said:
Hey Sahil,

Did u hear anything after your DM?

Thanks for asking but still waiting for my denial letter so we can go for appeal.

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
PC32 said:
Hello, thank you soo much for understanding and sympathizing with me, its so nice to hear ur words of wisdom. :) I am a Canadian Citizen, my husband is in India, we have been waiting for the last 7 months, I really hope they give my situation some consideration- and maybe expedite the procedure! Also, seriously I am so tensed and its so hard taking care of myself and going through this pregnancy while maintaining this long distance relationship with my husband- he's so upset that he is missing such an important part of our life! :(

Please, do update me on the Spreadsheet, and also send me the link/instructions on how I can view it as well? :)

My Timeline:

Category........: FAM - Spousal
Visa Office......: New Delhi (NDVO)
Med's Done....: Sept. 9, 2013
App. Filed.......: Sept. 13, 2013
AOR Received.: Sept. 18, 2013
File Transfer...: Oct. 1, 2013
Passport Req..: Oct. 24, 2013

THANK YOU! ;D
I hope for you that your husband will receive his visa soon... it can be possible before the delivery. Fingers cross. If not, beleive me, your husband will be there enough soon to see his baby, and from my point of view, this is an incredible luck, because my son has now 20 months and he saw his father only when he was 11 months... such a pain for us, but we got through this difficult wait and now stronger. Your husband will come soon, don't worry, just be strong. Have you tried to ask him to call or to go NDVO to tell them you are pregant? Maybe this could help faster the process...

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
So I received a call from my MP yesterday and here is what's going on:

My online status on e-cas says "your application for permanent residence has been received July 11, 2013", and "medical results have been received". Here is the weird thing, my MP says that according to NDVO my application was actually received on August 13, 2013 ! ! ! NDVO has not touched my file at all, so my MP told me to wait until they start processing August applicants and I should hear something then :( :( :( All this time I thought I was a July applicant and was super stressed out looking at this forum with everybody from July getting "IP" and "DM" wondering why my application is not getting any updates. I guess this is kind of a "bitter sweet" moment, I thought something was wrong with my application since I applied in July and I wasn't getting any updates, but turns out stupid NDVO has filed me under "August" applicants. More waiting . . . :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
Thanks for asking but still waiting for my denial letter so we can go for appeal.
God! They still haven't bothered to send you a mail but were promt in changing status on e-cas?!! :eek:

Seriously whats wrong with them?!!!! :mad: They have totally lost the plot haven't they?!!!

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Gagi007 said:
So I received a call from my MP yesterday and here is what's going on:

My online status on e-cas says "your application for permanent residence has been received July 11, 2013", and "medical results have been received". Here is the weird thing, my MP says that according to NDVO my application was actually received on August 13, 2013 ! ! ! NDVO has not touched my file at all, so my MP told me to wait until they start processing August applicants and I should hear something then :( :( :( All this time I thought I was a July applicant and was super stressed out looking at this forum with everybody from July getting "IP" and "DM" wondering why my application is not getting any updates. I guess this is kind of a "bitter sweet" moment, I thought something was wrong with my application since I applied in July and I wasn't getting any updates, but turns out stupid NDVO has filed me under "August" applicants. More waiting . . . :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I think they mean your file got transfere to Delhi in August right? After your sponsorship approval?

IF your file was recived by CIC in July, then you are a July applicant itself.

Dont worry July or August...files are moving along and you'll also hear something soon. Just a matter of time! :)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
DVA said:
I think they mean your file got transfere to Delhi in August right? After your sponsorship approval?

IF your file was recived by CIC in July, then you are a July applicant itself.

Dont worry July or August...files are moving along and you'll also hear something soon. Just a matter of time! :)
That's the weird thing, my file was transferred to NDVO in July, hence why it says "your application for permanent residence was received July 11, 2013"

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Gagi007 said:
That's the weird thing, my file was transferred to NDVO in July, hence why it says "your application for permanent residence was received July 11, 2013"
That will be at CPC- Mississaugua...where you innitially sent your application.

Since you got your AOR on 12th August, only after that would your file have been transfered to Delhi..... That doesnt get documented on E-cas as application recieved by NDVO or as such.

You are a July applicant and are on track....Not to worry! :)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
DVA said:
That will be at CPC- Mississaugua...where you innitially sent your application.

Since you got your AOR on 12th August, only after that would your file have been transfered to Delhi..... That doesnt get documented on E-cas as application recieved by NDVO or as such.

You are a July applicant and are on track....Not to worry! :)
hmmm so I am a July applicant? or August? Sorry this is all so confusing ???