Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 6th 2013, In Process May 26th
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
grnrg said:
I have fixed it. Someone filtered the spreadsheet based on Additional documents received.

Thanks for informing about it.
Thanks for the update grnrg!! :)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
grnrg said:
The Applicant date as referred by all on this forum, and for CIC is the date that the file was received by CPC - Mississauga.
However, for NDVO (or any other Visa Office) specifically, the applicant date is the date when the file was transferred to them by CPC-M.

The MP inquiry refers to August date because according to the official processing times (as mentioned here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp), NDVO takes about 13 months starting from the date when NDVO receives the application. Hence according to this, officially you are within the standard official times until September (13 months starting from August). :( :(
Yes, but if you check out the spreadsheet, the people who applied in July 2013 have almost all received their visa's or are "in process". So this is messed up, the month of July is almost all complete. I know it is 13 months, but NDVO has issued visa's to July 2013 applicants

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
grnrg said:
The Applicant date as referred by all on this forum, and for CIC is the date that the file was received by CPC - Mississauga.
However, for NDVO (or any other Visa Office) specifically, the applicant date is the date when the file was transferred to them by CPC-M.

The MP inquiry refers to August date because according to the official processing times (as mentioned here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp), NDVO takes about 13 months starting from the date when NDVO receives the application. Hence according to this, officially you are within the standard official times until September (13 months starting from August). :( :(
People whose application was received by CIC-M in July are either "in process" or have gotten "DM". Check the spreadsheet, they applied in July, and their AOR is in August, and they all are "in process", how does that work?

rajdeep1986

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5th 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
Gagi007 said:
People whose application was received by CIC-M in July are either "in process" or have gotten "DM". Check the spreadsheet, they applied in July, and their AOR is in August, and they all are "in process", how does that work?
Let's wait for this Sat.. Usually more IP's are turned out to be on Staturdays..

Let's Toss our luck.

Cheers!

rajdeep1986

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5th 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 6th 2013
Med's Done....
June 16th 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30th 2014
Guys i have a question

My friend recently got married and he wants to sponsor his wife from India. As she has no birth certificate back in India. To apply for one now, due to elections time it might take atleast 2months.

His co-worker suggests him to get an affadavit based on Passport and submit the application.

Can you guys suggest, what's the best soultion in his case. Please.

chirag vadera

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
AOR Received.
2 August 2013
File Transfer...
9 September 2013
Med's Done....
17 July 2013
Interview........
no Interview :P
Passport Req..
25 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS 19TH MAY : VISA ISSUED 20TH MAY : DM 24TH MAY
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA 31st MAY
no one get ip or dm or visa today ?????

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
rajdeep1986 said:
Guys i have a question

My friend recently got married and he wants to sponsor his wife from India. As she has no birth certificate back in India. To apply for one now, due to elections time it might take atleast 2months.

His co-worker suggests him to get an affadavit based on Passport and submit the application.

Can you guys suggest, what's the best soultion in his case. Please.
This is from document checklist of CHC Newdelhi. You can also keep her 10 th class certificate as its equal to birth certificate

IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Birth and/or baptism certificate
Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as:
• old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter’s ID card.
Court documents concerning custody of children, if applicable.
For any family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, send a
photocopy of their:
• citizenship certificate,
• permanent resident card,
• Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or  IMM 5688),
• immigrant visa.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagi007 said:
I agree. So, you should expect to receive the good news very soon. With the pace at which NDVO is working, hopefully you will be able to be with your spouse within a few weeks.

What I was referring to was that the MP offices might reply based on the 'official times' mentioned by CIC. Sorry if that hurt you in anyway. That was never the intention.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramkris said:
This is from document checklist of CHC Newdelhi. You can also keep her 10 th class certificate as its equal to birth certificate

IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Birth and/or baptism certificate
Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as:
• old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter's ID card.
Court documents concerning custody of children, if applicable.
For any family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, send a
photocopy of their:
• citizenship certificate,
• permanent resident card,
• Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or  IMM 5688),
• immigrant visa.
that is a list of documents required to be submitted along with the birth certificate, if the birth certificate was issued late.

if someone does not have a birth certificate, usually an affidavit submitted along with a passport shall do. I have a friend of mine who did this when he was applying for PR under the PNP program.

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
grnrg said:
I agree. So, you should expect to receive the good news very soon. With the pace at which NDVO is working, hopefully you will be able to be with your spouse within a few weeks.

What I was referring to was that the MP offices might reply based on the 'official times' mentioned by CIC. Sorry if that hurt you in anyway. That was never the intention.
No I wasn't upset or anything, sorry if it came out that way :D Yeah, the MP's office always state "you are well within the 13 months", but they do not know about this forum and our little spreadsheet, and how July applicants are receiving their visa's :p :p

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
rajdeep1986 said:
Let's wait for this Sat.. Usually more IP's are turned out to be on Staturdays..

Let's Toss our luck.

Cheers!
I hope your words come true my friend :) I hope we both get DM soon

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
grnrg said:
that is a list of documents required to be submitted along with the birth certificate, if the birth certificate was issued late.

if someone does not have a birth certificate, usually an affidavit submitted along with a passport shall do. I have a friend of mine who did this when he was applying for PR under the PNP program.
i applied with my 1oth class when i applied .so i thought it should work

Popeye100

Apr 1, 2014
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
Hi I have been visiting this website for long period of time.

My wife is in India and I have given most of the information here to u to update this in spreadsheet so it would help people like me in their processing
My wife did her medicals by sep 07 2013 I cic at missisaugarecieved my application on 08 October 2013
Got my sponsorship approval on 22 oct 2013 files transferred to newdelhi on the same day and received a letter saying that to submit our passport. She submitted her passport on 13 nov 2013.
U r doing great job here.
Thank you

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
PC32 said:
Hello, thank you soo much for understanding and sympathizing with me, its so nice to hear ur words of wisdom. :) I am a Canadian Citizen, my husband is in India, we have been waiting for the last 7 months, I really hope they give my situation some consideration- and maybe expedite the procedure! Also, seriously I am so tensed and its so hard taking care of myself and going through this pregnancy while maintaining this long distance relationship with my husband- he's so upset that he is missing such an important part of our life! :(

Please, do update me on the Spreadsheet, and also send me the link/instructions on how I can view it as well? :)

My Timeline:

Category........: FAM - Spousal
Visa Office......: New Delhi (NDVO)
Med's Done....: Sept. 9, 2013
App. Filed.......: Sept. 13, 2013
AOR Received.: Sept. 18, 2013
File Transfer...: Oct. 1, 2013
Passport Req..: Oct. 24, 2013

THANK YOU! ;D
your welcome. :) i am really glad that you shared your story here so we could help to calm you down. Everything will be fine for you. Tell your husband to be positive and God is with you guys. Keep praying well. I have added your timeline on the spreadsheet so you can take a look at it. It is right there under my signature (Spreadsheet-New Delhi 2013). All the best for the speedy visa! :)

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
Gagi007 said:
I hope your words come true my friend :) I hope we both get DM soon
You guys are not the only one..

My wife's file was received on JULY 25, 2013

and says Medical results have been received..

So I am on the same boat as you guys are!!

No news yet.. Kind of frustrating.!!