18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
grnrg said:
I have also removed the filters altogether so that this does not happen again.
Please, if anyone wants to filter the documents for viewing specific information, I request you to download it as excel and view it on your local computers.
Hii...how do we view the spreadsheet?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Gagi007 said:
So I received a call from my MP yesterday and here is what's going on:

My online status on e-cas says "your application for permanent residence has been received July 11, 2013", and "medical results have been received". Here is the weird thing, my MP says that according to NDVO my application was actually received on August 13, 2013 ! ! ! NDVO has not touched my file at all, so my MP told me to wait until they start processing August applicants and I should hear something then :( :( :( All this time I thought I was a July applicant and was super stressed out looking at this forum with everybody from July getting "IP" and "DM" wondering why my application is not getting any updates. I guess this is kind of a "bitter sweet" moment, I thought something was wrong with my application since I applied in July and I wasn't getting any updates, but turns out stupid NDVO has filed me under "August" applicants. More waiting . . . :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Thats very strange what Mp said to you. I am so sorry that you have to wait for another month to hear from them. You are not only one whos left here like some members who waited long and they got visa before medicals expired. You will get good news soon before your medicals expire so be positive. You will be fine. Wish you a speedy DM! :)

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
SN0206 said:
your welcome. :) i am really glad that you shared your story here so we could help to calm you down. Everything will be fine for you. Tell your husband to be positive and God is with you guys. Keep praying well. I have added your timeline on the spreadsheet so you can take a look at it. It is right there under my signature (Spreadsheet-New Delhi 2013). All the best for the speedy visa! :)
Thank you sooo muchhh! :) i reaaallllyy appreciate it!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Chinnmaye said:
no DM's or ip's lately :( :(.......NDVO please work once in your lifetime :mad:
Hopefully we will hear blasts of IPs and DMs here this weekend or coming week. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Popeye100 said:
Hi I have been visiting this website for long period of time.

My wife is in India and I have given most of the information here to u to update this in spreadsheet so it would help people like me in their processing
My wife did her medicals by sep 07 2013 I cic at missisaugarecieved my application on 08 October 2013
Got my sponsorship approval on 22 oct 2013 files transferred to newdelhi on the same day and received a letter saying that to submit our passport. She submitted her passport on 13 nov 2013.
U r doing great job here.
Thank you
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your timeline here. I have fixed your timeline on the spreadsheet. You can find your name there. One more question, when did you receive the letter of passport request? So i can put the date of PPR. Thanks. All the best for your processing and speedy visa without any delays. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
PC32 said:
Thank you sooo muchhh! :) i reaaallllyy appreciate it!
Your welcome. :D :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
indian3209 said:
You guys are not the only one..

My wife's file was received on JULY 25, 2013

and says Medical results have been received..

So I am on the same boat as you guys are!!

No news yet.. Kind of frustrating.!!
Hi

I understand that you are so frustrated with this but surely you will hear good news soon. :D there are others who are still waiting long without visa yet. when does your medicals expire and share your timeline please. Thanks. Dont worry alot. Did you do an MP enquiry yet? Wish you a speedy visa!!! :)

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
SN0206 said:
Hi

I understand that you are so frustrated with this but surely you will hear good news soon. :D there are others who are still waiting long without visa yet. when does your medicals expire and share your timeline please. Thanks. Dont worry alot. Did you do an MP enquiry yet? Wish you a speedy visa!!! :)
File received on JULY 25, 2013

My wife did her medical on July 18, 2013

Passport was requested on September 18, 2013

Thanks for your help!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
indian3209 said:
File received on JULY 25, 2013

My wife did her medical on July 18, 2013

Passport was requested on September 18, 2013

Thanks for your help!
Oh ok. Your medicals expire after 3 months and half so you will hear an update before that and hope its sooner. :D btw whats the date of sponsorship approved or AOR? Then i can add you on the spreadsheet. Thank you for your timeline. :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
love bal said:
Hi guys.. I'm a aug 15 applicant nd my wife visited me in nov for some functions nd our anniversary which was in feb nd now she has gone back nd we have a good news dat she is pregnant... Nd at dis moment I really want to be with her.. Nd my e cas status still app recieved nd medical recieved .. Hw much more time will dey take .. It is depressing ???????? Can't wait anymore wt should I do ???
Hello Love

Congrats on your wife pregnancy, and buddy you are a aug applicant and you will surely see some good news very soon.... as they are almost done with july and picking on august now

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
AS2905 said:
Hi Guys....

Congrats to all those for recent DM on their application....it is very positive n keeps others hopeful too... :)

My question is with regard to PCC. As its mentioned in the generic letter by CIC that applicant needs to submit the PCC for any country they had spend more than 6 months in. I had spent around a year in Canada during my PG education three years back. Do I need to submit the PCC for Canada as well? If yes, then, can anybody tell me the procedure to do that? I had written case specific enquiry to NDVO but no response and its over six weeks now....Though the PCC for India was submitted at the time of application..

Thanks in advance....:)
yes you have to submit PCC for canada as well , check the RCMP website to get instruction on getting PCC fom canada

here is the link : http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Gagi007 said:
So I received a call from my MP yesterday and here is what's going on:

My online status on e-cas says "your application for permanent residence has been received July 11, 2013", and "medical results have been received". Here is the weird thing, my MP says that according to NDVO my application was actually received on August 13, 2013 ! ! ! NDVO has not touched my file at all, so my MP told me to wait until they start processing August applicants and I should hear something then :( :( :( All this time I thought I was a July applicant and was super stressed out looking at this forum with everybody from July getting "IP" and "DM" wondering why my application is not getting any updates. I guess this is kind of a "bitter sweet" moment, I thought something was wrong with my application since I applied in July and I wasn't getting any updates, but turns out stupid NDVO has filed me under "August" applicants. More waiting . . . :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Are you taking assistance from Devinder Shorey ?????

indian3209

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25, 2013
File Transfer...
August 22, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2, 2014
LANDED..........
on MAY 20, 2014
SN0206 said:
Oh ok. Your medicals expire after 3 months and half so you will hear an update before that and hope its sooner. :D btw whats the date of sponsorship approved or AOR? Then i can add you on the spreadsheet. Thank you for your timeline. :)
I guess sponsorship approved date is when I got a letter in email stating "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent

Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing."

Which was August 22, 2013