09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks parasand for those questions....have a wonderful life ahead..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
parasand said:
I have been a silent observer of this forum for the past year. Even though I haven't posted, I read this forum countless times and have gotten really helpful information from it about my husband's PR application. The information you have all posted has been so helpful, so I wanted to thank you. My husband finally received his shiny new visa on Friday, :) :) :) and we are flying to Toronto on April 17! It's been a long and difficult process, with a total wait of 13 months and 6 days from the receipt of application in Mississauga to our receipt of the visa. The process was slightly complicated by the fact that my husband is a Tibetan refugee, so has a different set of identity and travel documents. His Canadian visa process was delayed by the fact that he had to wait for the Indian government to issue his Identity Certificate (which is what he uses for a passport); it took the Indian government about a year to do that. If there are any Tibetans on this forum applying for spousal sponsorship, I'm happy to answer questions about our process. For the rest of you, here is our timeline:

Application Received: February 22, 2013
Sponsorship Approved: March 21, 2013
PP Request: April 26, 2013. (This is where our delay took place, because we had to wait until the end of September 2013 until my husband received his travel documents.)
Request for interview: December 17, 2013
Interview Date: February 5, 2014 (We passed the interview - a gruelling 1.5 hours. The interview questions that have been posted on this forum were very accurate and useful for our interview preparation. My husband was advised at the interview that he needed to re-do his medical exam.)
Medical exam renewed: February 28, 2014
Decision Made: March 24, 2014
Visa Received: March 28, 2014

The thing that I've learned about this process is that there is no trick or magic formula: you just need patience. The process felt impossible at times, and the most frustrating part of it is that there is no way to contact anyone in the visa office to ask questions or confirm receipt of documents. You just feel like you're sitting in this black hole. But for those of you still waiting for your visa, just be confident that your turn will come! Best of luck to you all!

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
parasand said:
I have been a silent observer of this forum for the past year. Even though I haven't posted, I read this forum countless times and have gotten really helpful information from it about my husband's PR application. The information you have all posted has been so helpful, so I wanted to thank you. My husband finally received his shiny new visa on Friday, :) :) :) and we are flying to Toronto on April 17! It's been a long and difficult process, with a total wait of 13 months and 6 days from the receipt of application in Mississauga to our receipt of the visa. The process was slightly complicated by the fact that my husband is a Tibetan refugee, so has a different set of identity and travel documents. His Canadian visa process was delayed by the fact that he had to wait for the Indian government to issue his Identity Certificate (which is what he uses for a passport); it took the Indian government about a year to do that. If there are any Tibetans on this forum applying for spousal sponsorship, I'm happy to answer questions about our process. For the rest of you, here is our timeline:

PP Request: April 26, 2013. (This is where our delay took place, because we had to wait until the end of September 2013 until my husband received his travel documents.)
Interview Date: February 5, 2014 (We passed the interview - a gruelling 1.5 hours. The interview questions that have been posted on this forum were very accurate and useful for our interview preparation. My husband was advised at the interview that he needed to re-do his medical exam.)

The thing that I've learned about this process is that there is no trick or magic formula: you just need patience. The process felt impossible at times, and the most frustrating part of it is that there is no way to contact anyone in the visa office to ask questions or confirm receipt of documents. You just feel like you're sitting in this black hole. But for those of you still waiting for your visa, just be confident that your turn will come! Best of luck to you all!
Thanks for sharing your case, it is difficult to wait such a long time to be with the person we love. As for us, we also had to wait about 2 years to received the indian passeport of my partner (long story, we had to apply 2 times) before we apply residency. Effectively, the patience will always get recompensed, and the couple will grow stronger and stronger day by days, and this will stay for the rest of our lives. Patience is the key, have faith...

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
Hello Friends,

Can you please suggest me !!!!! when i sponsored my wife, I stayed in UK for 3 years i showed in my file and also have submitted PCC then i went to Singapore for 4 months, but my agent said no need to mention on the application about Singapore . I am just thinking is this the reason my application getting delayed ?? , MY IP is on March 21 st 2014 still no DM yet.

Could you please help me.

Thank you

Amar

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
tahsinmohammad said:
If interview is scheduled then it will appear in eCAS status along with the application received,processing started and medical received..Thanks
it did not show process started....only application received, medical received and interview is on.....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
amar.reddy09 said:
Hello Friends,

Can you please suggest me !!!!! when i sponsored my wife, I stayed in UK for 3 years i showed in my file and also have submitted PCC then i went to Singapore for 4 months, but my agent said no need to mention on the application about Singapore . I am just thinking is this the reason my application getting delayed ?? , MY IP is on March 21 st 2014 still no DM yet.

Could you please help me.

Thank you

Amar
I don't think you have to submit PCC for countries where you have lived less than 6 months....it took me almost a year to get some response from NDVO (interview required) and some people are still waiting longer than me to hear anything from NDVO...so it might not be your Singapore PCC that is causing delay...did you apply for notes? if it in process then you may not have an interview.

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
waiting 2 exhale said:
I don't think you have to submit PCC for countries where you have lived less than 6 months....it took me almost a year to get some response from NDVO (interview required) and some people are still waiting longer than me to hear anything from NDVO...so it might not be your Singapore PCC that is causing delay...did you apply for notes? if it in process then you may not have an interview.
Thank you very much,

I did not apply for notes, but do you think i should apply notes ? I hope i don't get interview

Thank you once again :)

Amar

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
hello all,

I have applied for my wife in January 2014. See my timeline.

I know that they will not be asking her passport till later on the process. I was thinking of meeting my wife in England for 1-2 weeks in July 2014. Is there any issue for her to travel outside India for holiday?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
GUYS THE SPREAD SHEET OF NDVO 2013 AND 2014 IS TOTAL PUBLIC NOW......EVERYONE CAN EDIT THEIR OWN INFORMATION AND STATUS AND CAN ADD OTHERS WHO ARE NOT ON THE SHEET NOW.... LINK IS BELOW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE&usp=sharing

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE VISA :)

MYRAH !!

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
DK1212 said:
hello all,

I have applied for my wife in January 2014. See my timeline.

I know that they will not be asking me for my passport till later on the process. I was thinking of meeting my wife in England for 1-2 weeks in July 2014. Is there any issue for her to travel outside India for holiday?
if you are sponsor why they will ask ur passport

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
cdha said:
Hello there,

I am January 9th,2014 applicant. I received my sponsership approval on Feb 12th, 2014 and my file transferred to New Delhi same day. I still haven't received AOR from them yet. I need to submit my PCC as it is expiring end of april. Please advice.. how can I send it? Is there any Jan'14 applicant recieve AOR from New delhi yet? Please Advice. Thanks
Hello

Welcome to the forum. :)
Dont worry its normal after they transferred your file to NDVO. When did they transfer your file to NDVO? You will receive a letter for pcc and fees from NDVO if you havent send those originals with the application. You can join in this thread (New Delhi 2014) and add your timeline on the spreadsheet new delhi 2014. :)

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.0.html

DK1212

Mar 2, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
AOR Received.
15-02-2014
File Transfer...
18-02-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
IN PROCESS: 29-08-2014
Interview........
NO REQUIRED
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
ramkris said:
if you are sponsor why they will ask ur passport
Sorry, I meant to say they will ask for her passport. I just modified my last post.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
youtube101 said:
Hi Guys and gals,

I am very glad to let you know that my wife has landed in Montreal last night. I was with her through every step. We hit the immigration during dinner time and there was slow action. As usual they were very courteous and my wife is happy.

Not sure when will the ecas change to landed?
Also where and when can I check the status of PR card?

Thanks,
Aww congratulations that she has landed in Montreal. Finally you guys are together and be happy always! You can check other thread about PR card and she will receive PR card within 3 months. Good luck in the future with your wife. God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
npk said:
Thanks! My timeline is as follows:
Medical done- 17 May
Application submitted- in June
Application received- 22 July
Sponsorship approval- 20 Aug
Passport requested- 18 September
In process- 25 Mar
DM- 27 Mar
Passport received with visa- 29 Mar
Thank you alot for your timeline. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
parasand said:

Wow thats wonderful news for you. Congratulations!!!!! Im very happy for you. :D thanks so much for sharing your story and timeline here. I wish you both a happy married life and god bless you!!! :)