march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
monica puri said:
hi, i am Monica, my husband is a pr, he applied for my sponsorship application on 31st January 2013, on 28th February he received an email saying that we have received your application and you meet the eligibility requirements and we are sending the file further to visa office that is delhi , now today that is on 29th march i got an email from Delhi embassy saying that we have received your application and created your file, but they also wrote in the email that in order to expedite your application we need the following documents ,

1. Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance.

i am confused as my husband has already sent these documents with the application, and if i have to send them how should i by courier or email??
Hi

Welcome to the forum. :)
do you mean 31st January 2014 not 2013 right? Dont worry as tahsinmohammad said its general email from NDVO. You can still send them those copies and also a copy of request letter too and then explain how you already did send with the application. You can do either of them but i think courier is better. You can also join in this thread new delhi 2014. All the best! :)

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2014-applicants-t180473.0.html

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
PALAKI said:
hello tahsinmohmd,
I also received the same letter as of Monika's two mths back but I did not reply...Is it very important to do so? Is tis the reason I didn't receive my PPR? Im feeling so puzzled again for not replying to NDVO...My same que is to desi-girl who has helped me so much...
Palaki
Dont worry. its not always important if you have sent the originals to them already. But it would be better if you do send them those copies to NDVO as tahsinmohammad said too. This is not the reason for delaying. They dont ask for passport early nowadays so they may ask you when they open your file and you can find out after you apply for GCMS notes. All the best! Be patient! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
shivani123 said:
Hello

Anyone got update between 13th july to 15th july???? I M 15th july Applicant. I did't have any changes in status, its just Application Received. :( :(
You will hear good news soon and others still waiting before your date too so dont worry. Be strong! Wish you a speedy visa! Whats your timeline again please? :)

Selva-senthil

Nov 23, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
Hi I got call from ndvo they asked me send additional family information foam because they said I filled wrong pls help me how should send to them should send email or post

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Selva-senthil said:
Hi I got call from ndvo they asked me send additional family information foam because they said I filled wrong pls help me how should send to them should send email or post
Its better to send by courier if you get ADR from NDVO and then explain how they called you for this today. When did you get call from them? All the best!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nick_afg said:
Hey everybody my indian friends I am an afghan Canadian and Recently my wife's file transferred to new Delhi from Islamabad , according to cic website Afghanistan has been added under NDVO also my question is from u guys that its been 15 months that my files was collected dust in Islamabad and nothing has been done yet and on the 6th of march 2014 they transferred my files to NDVO now do I have to wait another 13 months??? Thats all i wanna know few weeks Ago I sent a inquiry email to NDVO but no reply yet I just wanna know what gonna happen next to my files ? Thank u guys in advance and I wish u guys all the best I love India and its ppl coz I been in India for long long time without any problem before came to Canada and I am happy that my files is in NDVO coz they r faster than Islamabad VO hope I get my answer thank u .
Hi

So glad to hear that your file is transferred to NDVO. I am not too sure if you have to wait for another 13 months to get visa from NDVO. Sometimes NDVO replies back after a month or not. You should make an MP inquiry to ask them about this question. Hope they can help to answer your question too. dont worry. Stay strong! Wish you a speedy visa! All the best! :)

cdha

Mar 29, 2014
Hello there,

I am January 9th,2014 applicant. I received my sponsership approval on Feb 12th, 2014 and my file transferred to New Delhi same day. I still haven't received AOR from them yet. I need to submit my PCC as it is expiring end of april. Please advice.. how can I send it? Is there any Jan'14 applicant recieve AOR from New delhi yet? Please Advice. Thanks

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Hi Guys and gals,

I am very glad to let you know that my wife has landed in Montreal last night. I was with her through every step. We hit the immigration during dinner time and there was slow action. As usual they were very courteous and my wife is happy.

Not sure when will the ecas change to landed?
Also where and when can I check the status of PR card?

Thanks,

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys, here also got an interview letter.....

Selva-senthil

Nov 23, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
Thank you for your response .ndvo called to my wife Saturday 2:00pm from Delhi

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
moonlight93 said:
i got interview call letter yesterday which they requested the sponsor should be available by telephone at the time of interview
do you think it wll make differences if I and my wife go there together or just me to go the interview which one is better
my lawyer is saying that they will not allow the sponsor to enter the interview room and they will not take interview for the sponsor only the applicant they will interview
i didn't apply note yet coz i think i knw why they call me for interview some what like second marriage ,education difference and age
please any one help
It is always better if the sponser is in India to go with the applicant. They might ask you to wait when they interview ur wife and if only required they might call you and interview you as well. But only 1 person will be there with the interviewer.

shivani123

Mar 25, 2014
Hello

I M 15th July Applicant, when i m checking status NDVO is not showing Medical Received.i have done Medical In june-2013.. is there my Medical is missing??? do u have any Idea???

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
SN0206 said:
Hi

So glad to hear that your file is transferred to NDVO. I am not too sure if you have to wait for another 13 months to get visa from NDVO. Sometimes NDVO replies back after a month or not. You should make an MP inquiry to ask them about this question. Hope they can help to answer your question too. dont worry. Stay strong! Wish you a speedy visa! All the best! :)
hey sn0206 thank u so much for reply I ll try to talk with my MP but to be honest brother my MP is not that coaprative coz last time I contect him he said it is too early to inquir coz that time my files was in Islamabad and the timeline for Islamabad was 32 months but recently I asked my repersintive to send a inquiry she did sent one last week but I don't get any reply yet thank u again my dear friend I need more info from other senior members too I wish all the best for of u guys.

npk

Feb 17, 2014
SN0206 said:
Congratulations! You are officially kicked out of this forum. :) could you tell us your timeline? All the best in the future wih your spouse. :)
Thanks! My timeline is as follows:
Medical done- 17 May
Application submitted- in June
Application received- 22 July
Sponsorship approval- 20 Aug
Passport requested- 18 September
In process- 25 Mar
DM- 27 Mar
Passport received with visa- 29 Mar