29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
npk said:
OMG!!! Got my passport with the visa :)
Application received- 22nd July 2013
In process- 25th March 2014
DM- 27th March
Passport received- 29th March

wow congrats its a party day for you :D

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kunjai said:
Received my Second GCMS notes..

It says..

*^*Recommended for interview File no******,*************** Foss: No hit sponsor,**Name**, DOB:**/**/**** became PR on **/**/**** under SW1 category - she has submitted sponsorship for spouse, **Name** dob:**/**/**** PREVIOUS SPONSORSHIP: none PREVIOUS RELATION SHIP (SPONSOR): YES Name:***** DOB:**/**/**** Date of marriage **/**/****Date of Seperation**/**/****Date of Divorce**/**/**** Divorce document: Provided. PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP (Applicant):None Siblings: One sibling (married) in India
COMMENTS: Information on this file indicated that it is an arranged marriage; applicant and sponsor know each other since June 1984 as they were studying in the same school and they and their families have been friends since then; in 2005 after sponsor's divorce he was a huge support to sponsor mentally and emotionally; later they started dating each other; he used to travel regularly to Bangalore for business purposes and always visited her during his stay in Bangalore; applicant proposed her on 06/09/2010, their marriage was solemnized on 07/04/2013; both cohabited until 24/04/2013. Applicant was 39 years and sponsor was 38 years of age at the time of marriage; applicant has 15 years of education and sponsor has done 3 years of college; first marriage of applicant and second marriage for sponsor; native language of applicant is Hindi and sponsor's is Malayalam; both belong to Kerala Hindu community.

But in the application I had given my native language as 'Malayalam' not 'Hindi'. I dunno how they have changed to Hindi. Although I know hindi i am not well versed in it, and moreover Malayalam is my native language.
How can I confirm/check this point? And what all are the red flags in the report? Can someone throw some light on this?
age difference (even though it is only one year difference); divorced and remarried; short stay after marriage (maybe?) no honeymoon? both are from same community - not an issue. If there was not much gap between divorce and dating then it could be an issue. Difference in education could be an issue. Their concerns could be addressed by the fact that you both have known each other since 1984 and this was not a rushed marriage. And this relationship has been stable and genuine.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
moonlight93 said:
i got interview call letter yesterday which they requested the sponsor should be available by telephone at the time of interview
do you think it wll make differences if I and my wife go there together or just me to go the interview which one is better
my lawyer is saying that they will not allow the sponsor to enter the interview room and they will not take interview for the sponsor only the applicant they will interview
i didn't apply note yet coz i think i knw why they call me for interview some what like second marriage ,education difference and age
please any one help
if you look at the forum members' postings who had attended interviews, it is all left to the powers of interviewers - they can interview you and your wife separately or they could interview the sponsor only or sponsored only...there was one case sponsor was interviewed for hours and sponsored few minutes...if your sponsor has to come all the way from Canada and has no free time then you may want to think about it..but if sponsor is already here then there is no harm in trying...best case will be interviewer might be impressed and the worst case will be it won't make any difference to a government officer. Notes help to see what their concerns are - even though you in your heart know the reasons but it might help to know if they have other reasons and prepare accordingly..

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
anshuman said:
Hello friends
I am new to this thread. I will sponsor my wife from India in April 2014. She got her upfront medical done in March first week. I downloaded forms from website. I got bit confused in sponsor questionnaire, section 12 where it has been asked "ARE YOU LIVING WITH SOMEONE?" What should I write there? I will be living with my Uncle's family but I don't use their money and instead give them rent. Should I show them there or not?

Without a job ,is it possible to sponsor my wife. I will find job but don't want to waste time and would like to put her application immediately. Is it wise to do so ?

kindly guide me.

thanks in advance
Is there anyone who can reply, please.

Selva-senthil

Nov 23, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
Hi I am July 16 applicant ndvo asked my wife additional family information foam because they said we filed wrong so pls help how can I send this foam should I send attach email or express post

Selva-senthil

Nov 23, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
Pls if u know ndvo email address give to me

tammineni

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
File Transfer...
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013 (Sent: 03-10-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014 (IP: 22-03-2014)
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Got a call from NDVO just now - a guy called in to confirm my address. He was letting me know of the medical results expiry (May 16th) and that I may get my passport in the coming few days as they are working on my application now.

It was not very conclusive from his talk as he also mentioned that some photos were missing (not sure what he meant).

I am just wondering if it's safe to book the ticket for mid-April. Any advice would be appreciated.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
paulharry said:
Does anybody know how long doctor take to send medical reports
Once the results comes from the LAB, they send it the same day. And these days its e-medicals so results are delivered immediately

Selva-senthil

Nov 23, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
tammineni said:
Got a call from NDVO just now - a guy called in to confirm my address. He was letting me know of the medical results expiry (May 16th) and that I may get my passport in the coming few days as they are working on my application now.

It was not very conclusive from his talk as he also mentioned that some photos were missing (not sure what he meant).

I am just wondering if it's safe to book the ticket for mid-April. Any advice would be appreciated.
[/quote yes You will get soon visa better plan end of April

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
tammineni said:

I would suggest to wait till u have ur DM. Tickets can be booked anytime...

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
moonlight93 said:
i got interview call letter yesterday which they requested the sponsor should be available by telephone at the time of interview
do you think it wll make differences if I and my wife go there together or just me to go the interview which one is better
my lawyer is saying that they will not allow the sponsor to enter the interview room and they will not take interview for the sponsor only the applicant they will interview
i didn't apply note yet coz i think i knw why they call me for interview some what like second marriage ,education difference and age
please any one help
Having sponsor really helps, at least in our case. I accompnied my wife in an interview room when she was called after checking my passport n few simple question was asked to wait outside. After interview was completed I was called in so that interviewer can give me a good news that she is satisfied n do not need to ask me questions.
Also one imp thing our interview was at 8:45 am n we were called in at 9:30 n after the interview the lady told us that she was watching our behavior with each other through camera while waiting for the interview.
Also there was one girl who had interview after us, she passed too she came alone
So it's all judgement call I think. But for us it did helped that we both were there as I think ndvo gives brownie points if u r sponsor has visited you after marriage.

tammineni

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
File Transfer...
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013 (Sent: 03-10-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014 (IP: 22-03-2014)
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Selva-senthil said:
yes You will get soon visa better plan end of April
kbanatwala said:
I would suggest to wait till u have ur DM. Tickets can be booked anytime...
Thanks for the response, guys. I appreciate it very much.. So, will wait for DM then!

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning Guys,

Need help urgently - So, here is the story, Couple days ago my wife received a letter from NDVO to re-do the medical as well as renew her passport. So, my wife went to to renew her passport on Friday. But, this *censored word* officer told my wife that proof's that she is providing are not sufficient. My wife took the following: Our marriage certificate, her passport, 4 passport size photos, along with the form she filled online.

The application that she filled Online: My wife entered her current address is her parents address. Also, on her current passport also has her parents address on it. I don't live in India and don't have any bank accounts nothing like that. But, that officer wants to see some sort of letter which will prove that I am her husband, also a letter which has my name on it and her parents address on it.

Earlier when she submitted her passport to NDVO it was as is and no changes were made. But, since we are renewing her passport she thought to fill my name under the Spouse column with Canadian Address. Well, then my wife told that officer that my husband lives in Canada and my application is still in process. So, later he said OK get us your husband passport scanned copy which I sent her right away while she was in passport office. So, when she was about to show him he said okay come on Monday now because our office has closed and will see on Monday what we can do. They even charged my wife Rs. 1,500 some phase 1/2 and for 3rd phase they charged Rs. 3,000 and charged her extra by saying that your current passport is damaged.

Can anyone help me out and please tell me what should we do to get our work done. Honestly, I just hate India and hating these *censored word*ing corrupted office people. It''s just pure harassment. Now, she is going to passport office again on Monday. We are doing everything legally but seems like these *censored word* don't understand.

monica puri

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
29-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
In process since 6th nov 2014!! Decision made on 13/11/2014
hi, i am Monica, my husband is a pr, he applied for my sponsorship application on 31st January 2013, on 28th February he received an email saying that we have received your application and you meet the eligibility requirements and we are sending the file further to visa office that is delhi , now today that is on 29th march i got an email from Delhi embassy saying that we have received your application and created your file, but they also wrote in the email that in order to expedite your application we need the following documents ,

1. Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance.

i am confused as my husband has already sent these documents with the application, and if i have to send them how should i by courier or email??