Passport Req..
25 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS 19TH MAY : VISA ISSUED 20TH MAY : DM 24TH MAY
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA 31st MAY
Kan_Sri said:
Hello Chirag Vadera,

Is the following message a AOR for STAGE 2 from New Delhi NDVO?

Thanks
KanSri
yeah u can check my timeline

thanks

bodhyogi

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-03-2014 (pcc)
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
11-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dreaming of it every day (in process from 29th march 2014 and dm on 1st may 2014)
LANDED..........
i wish it soon
aks.asr1 said:
Morning Guys,

Need help urgently - So, here is the story, Couple days ago my wife received a letter from NDVO to re-do the medical as well as renew her passport. So, my wife went to to renew her passport on Friday. But, this *censored word* officer told my wife that proof's that she is providing are not sufficient. My wife took the following: Our marriage certificate, her passport, 4 passport size photos, along with the form she filled online.

The application that she filled Online: My wife entered her current address is her parents address. Also, on her current passport also has her parents address on it. I don't live in India and don't have any bank accounts nothing like that. But, that officer wants to see some sort of letter which will prove that I am her husband, also a letter which has my name on it and her parents address on it.

Earlier when she submitted her passport to NDVO it was as is and no changes were made. But, since we are renewing her passport she thought to fill my name under the Spouse column with Canadian Address. Well, then my wife told that officer that my husband lives in Canada and my application is still in process. So, later he said OK get us your husband passport scanned copy which I sent her right away while she was in passport office. So, when she was about to show him he said okay come on Monday now because our office has closed and will see on Monday what we can do. They even charged my wife Rs. 1,500 some phase 1/2 and for 3rd phase they charged Rs. 3,000 and charged her extra by saying that your current passport is damaged.

Can anyone help me out and please tell me what should we do to get our work done. Honestly, I just hate India and hating these *censored word*ing corrupted office people. It''s just pure harassment. Now, she is going to passport office again on Monday. We are doing everything legally but seems like these *censored word* don't understand.
well seems you having same problem that I had kind a and I could only got out by paying bribe after wasting so much time... I had to pay bribe cose they were asking for it and I had no choice. such a crazy system..hard to work with.
sorry to hear your story..

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
monica puri said:
hi, i am Monica, my husband is a pr, he applied for my sponsorship application on 31st January 2013, on 28th February he received an email saying that we have received your application and you meet the eligibility requirements and we are sending the file further to visa office that is delhi , now today that is on 29th march i got an email from Delhi embassy saying that we have received your application and created your file, but they also wrote in the email that in order to expedite your application we need the following documents ,

1. Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance.

i am confused as my husband has already sent these documents with the application, and if i have to send them how should i by courier or email??
This is the general email sent to every one to start the processing in New Delhi..Send the photo copies of the payment and pcc along with the cover letter to New Delhi Embassy.Make sure you have File number or UCI number in the cover letter...Now its waiting time from here...Good luck

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hello tahsinmohmd,
I also received the same letter as of Monika's two mths back but I did not reply...Is it very important to do so? Is tis the reason I didn't receive my PPR? Im feeling so puzzled again for not replying to NDVO...My same que is to desi-girl who has helped me so much...
Palaki

shivani123

Mar 25, 2014
Hello

Anyone got update between 13th july to 15th july???? I M 15th july Applicant. I did't have any changes in status, its just Application Received. :( :(

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hey everybody my indian friends I am an afghan Canadian and Recently my wife's file transferred to new Delhi from Islamabad , according to cic website Afghanistan has been added under NDVO also my question is from u guys that its been 15 months that my files was collected dust in Islamabad and nothing has been done yet and on the 6th of march 2014 they transferred my files to NDVO now do I have to wait another 13 months??? Thats all i wanna know few weeks Ago I sent a inquiry email to NDVO but no reply yet I just wanna know what gonna happen next to my files ? Thank u guys in advance and I wish u guys all the best I love India and its ppl coz I been in India for long long time without any problem before came to Canada and I am happy that my files is in NDVO coz they r faster than Islamabad VO hope I get my answer thank u .

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
monica puri said:
hi, i am Monica, my husband is a pr, he applied for my sponsorship application on 31st January 2013, on 28th February he received an email saying that we have received your application and you meet the eligibility requirements and we are sending the file further to visa office that is delhi , now today that is on 29th march i got an email from Delhi embassy saying that we have received your application and created your file, but they also wrote in the email that in order to expedite your application we need the following documents ,

1. Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
2. Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance.

i am confused as my husband has already sent these documents with the application, and if i have to send them how should i by courier or email??
Hi Monica

You don't have to send these documents again if you sent them with the full application package before.
You can see in the email it says ( IF NOT ALREADY SUBBMITTED )
But you already included them with application so don't worry ..
May be you have to submit passport but not now, only when they will ask ...
Good luck

missin u

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
05-Sep-2013
Med's Request
RE-MED DONE on 23-July-2014
Med's Done....
04-Feb-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 18-July-2014, DM on 2 Feb,2015
LANDED..........
only God knows
JohnJ said:
What is SDM? i got my PCC from the police commissioners office. My file is IP; but havnt heard anything from them for over a month. Could that be the cause for delay. Can any of the senior members pls advise.
It's written on the Cic.gc.ca that for residents of Punjab, only the Senior Superintendent of Police or the Regional Passport Office may sign a Police Clearance Certificate.

So,there may be problem with PCC issued through SDM(Sub Divisional Magistrate).

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
PALAKI said:
hello tahsinmohmd,
I also received the same letter as of Monika's two mths back but I did not reply...Is it very important to do so? Is tis the reason I didn't receive my PPR? Im feeling so puzzled again for not replying to NDVO...My same que is to desi-girl who has helped me so much...
Palaki
I received the same letter when my processing was started .So i just sent them the photo copies of the documents again with a cover letter stating that I already submitted with the application.I dont know if you have not received PPR because of this reason..

Its always good to answer back with documents to ND Embassy if they ask or request even though one has submitted the originals.This is my point of view...Good luck

12ja

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
June,3,2014
AOR Received.
Sept 19,2014
File Transfer...
Sept29,2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Interview........
In process nov 28 DM:dec5
Passport Req..
Jan 16,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wait
LANDED..........
Wait
any special envelope to put documents into?

what to write other than of my address?

bhumster

Oct 14, 2013
shivani123 said:
Hello

Anyone got update between 13th july to 15th july???? I M 15th july Applicant. I did't have any changes in status, its just Application Received. :( :(
I am 10 July, 2013 applicant mine also says application received and medical results received

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
JohnJ said:
What is SDM? i got my PCC from the police commissioners office. My file is IP; but havnt heard anything from them for over a month. Could that be the cause for delay. Can any of the senior members pls advise.

I have a timeline almost same like urs....mine IP since March 14....did u get any updates for ur medicals? Mine also expired...do u think they will ask to do a re medical or is there any chance of interview after status changed to "IP"? I hope no interview.....

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
chirag vadera said:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2013.

status not changed yettt :(
Dont worry, you will hear an update from NDVO soon when they start processing on August applicants. Just wait until May and you may hear good news from NDVO. Stay strong! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Kan_Sri said:
Hello Chirag Vadera,

Is the following message a AOR for STAGE 2 from New Delhi NDVO?

Thanks
KanSri
You will hear a letter for PPR so its stage 2.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
npk said:
OMG!!! Got my passport with the visa :)
Application received- 22nd July 2013
In process- 25th March 2014
DM- 27th March
Passport received- 29th March
Congratulations! You are officially kicked out of this forum. :) could you tell us your timeline? All the best in the future wih your spouse. :)