+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

binal17

Mar 12, 2014
Ya...pls do so....m really in aneed of a help....u can mail me...my id is binal_baroda17@yahoo.com. do it as soon as possible

Sun123

Oct 16, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
don't get depressed you turn to get visa will come in a couple of months.....whenever I think of my uncertain situation, I feel mine is not as bad as those who had applied in 2012 and still waiting to get their visas....

thanks for ur concern....

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
binal17 said:
Hi my name is binal krunal patel. My husband got his PR in march 2012 while he was in india nd after dat we got married in april 2012 nd he went back to canada in may 2012. When he landed in canada with his PR he forgot to inform d visa office as well as d airport dat after gettin his PR he got married to me. After dat he also hored a lawyer in canada to change his marital status in visa office but d lawyer cheated him nd did not do nething about it. We filed my spouse visa file in february 2013 after waitin for nearly 9 months for d status to change. But un fortunately it did not change. Now after 1 year from d date we filed d application delhi ambassy office is not accepting me as my husband's wife just becos we dint change d status. Dey have given me the time period of 30 days.
Now can pls ull suggest me wat should i do further.
How can i explain dem the truth.
Pls if nebody can help me.
Your husband lied when he landed as a PR in Canada. He didn't tell them he was no longer single. CIC take this VERY seriously and could even revoke his PR. There is almost nothing that you or a lawyer can do now.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, states that, a foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if, subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

Exception

(10) Subject to subsection (11), paragraph (9)(d) does not apply in respect of a foreign national referred to in that paragraph who was not examined because an officer determined that they were not required by the Act or the former Act, as applicable, to be examined.
Sorry...

There is only one thing that would make you eligible to be sponsored. Your husband would have to renounce his PR status and start the whole application all over from the very beginning. You would then be added to HIS new application for PR. This might work....

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Just got passport back with shiny VISA. Supperrrrr happpyyyy :) :D ;D
Thanks a lot everyone for support. Wish you all get your visas soon.

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
Gsingh88 said:
Hi everyone,

CONGRATSSSSS...

binal17

Mar 12, 2014
No...he dint lie...it was just dat he dint knew about dis rule..it was just lack of his knowledge about dis rule..but later when he came to know about dis rule he hired a lawyrr tried to do so in regina. But the lawyer dint do nething nd he nly suggested us to file d spousal application. And we did wat that lawyer said...we even have dat lawyers details of fees paid to him nd hos call records as a proof.
It is not our fault....nd moreover for ur information when my husband got hos pr he was in india...he filed hos pr application from india nly...he waited in india for his pr India for six months and the time wen he got his pr he was single...we married after he got hos pr.

Coolbaby02

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 9 march
LANDED..........
Waheguru knows
Gsingh88 said:
Hi everyone,
Congratulations hope everyone get Visa soon..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
binal17 said:
No...he dint lie...it was just dat he dint knew about dis rule..it was just lack of his knowledge about dis rule..but later when he came to know about dis rule he hired a lawyrr tried to do so in regina. But the lawyer dint do nething nd he nly suggested us to file d spousal application. And we did wat that lawyer said...we even have dat lawyers details of fees paid to him nd hos call records as a proof.
It is not our fault....nd moreover for ur information when my husband got hos pr he was in india...he filed hos pr application from india nly...he waited in india for his pr India for six months and the time wen he got his pr he was single...we married after he got hos pr.
Answered in http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-visa-t189911.0.html

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
SN0206 said:
Therefore, they havent started processing on august applicants so it was kind of early for you to apply for GCMS notes like nothing started yet. You may apply next month end or May. Just wait until they start processing on August by early May. All the best! :)
Thanks a lot my friend..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
binal17 said:
Hi my name is binal krunal patel. My husband got his PR in march 2012 while he was in india nd after dat we got married in april 2012 nd he went back to canada in may 2012. When he landed in canada with his PR he forgot to inform d visa office as well as d airport dat after gettin his PR he got married to me. After dat he also hored a lawyer in canada to change his marital status in visa office but d lawyer cheated him nd did not do nething about it. We filed my spouse visa file in february 2013 after waitin for nearly 9 months for d status to change. But un fortunately it did not change. Now after 1 year from d date we filed d application delhi ambassy office is not accepting me as my husband's wife just becos we dint change d status. Dey have given me the time period of 30 days.
Now can pls ull suggest me wat should i do further.
How can i explain dem the truth.
Pls if nebody can help me.
Usually once the PR visa is issued , we can not add any additional members with us. Adding spouse or children needs to be done before the PR visa is issued. So in your case, I believe he will need to sponsor you as your wife as all others are doing on this forum. Ur husband / you to whim the NDVO has addressed the letter should write to NDVO a letter stating that ur husband visa was issued before you got married. Hence u"ll decided that he will sponser you once he has landed in Canada so you get time to stay with his / your parents. Do support your documents with your marriage certificate, photos, phone calls, since the time you got married, emails etc, to make them believe that your application and marriage are genuine. It will now totally depend on how will you respond to their letter. I feel if you give them a proper response then you should be good to get the visa.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
kbanatwala said:
Usually once the PR visa is issued , we can not add any additional members with us. Adding spouse or children needs to be done before the PR visa is issued. So in your case, I believe he will need to sponsor you as your wife as all others are doing on this forum. Ur husband / you to whim the NDVO has addressed the letter should write to NDVO a letter stating that ur husband visa was issued before you got married. Hence u"ll decided that he will sponser you once he has landed in Canada so you get time to stay with his / your parents. Do support your documents with your marriage certificate, photos, phone calls, since the time you got married, emails etc, to make them believe that your application and marriage are genuine. It will now totally depend on how will you respond to their letter. I feel if you give them a proper response then you should be good to get the visa.
I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. See the other thread for the reasons.

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
MAIN OR MERI TANHAI AKSAR YE BATEN KARTE HAIN ...

TUM HOTI TO KAISA HOTA..

TUM YE KETI TUM WO KEHTI..

TUM IS BAAT PE HAIRAN HOTI ...

TUM US BAAT PE KITNA HASTI...

YE RAAT HAI YA TUMHARI JULFEN KHULI HUI..

HAI CHANDNI YA TUMHARI NAZRON SE RATEN DHULI HUI HAIN..

YA CHAND HAI UA TUMHARA KANGAN ...

HAIN SITARE YA TUMHARA AANCHAL....

HAWA KA JHONKA HAI YA TUMHARE BADAN KI KHUSHBU...

YE PATIYON KI HAI SARSRAHAT YA TUMNE CHUPKE SE MERE KAAN MEIN KUCH KAHA HAI...

YE SOCHTA HU MAIN KAB SE GUMSUM ...

JABKE MUJHKO BHI KHABAR HAI K TUM KAHIN AAS PAAS HI HO..

MBJBOOR YE HAALAT IDHAR BHI HAIN UDHAR BHI ....

TANHAI KI YE RAAT UDHAR BHI HAI UDHAR BHI..

KEHNE KO BOHAT KUCH HAI PAR KIS SE KAHEN...

KAB TAK YUHI KHAMOSH RAHE OR SAHEN HUM...

DIL KEHTA HAI K DUNIYA KI HAR RASAM UTHA DEIN..

DIVAAR JO HUM DONO MEIN HAI AAJ GIRA DEN...

KYON DILON MEIN SULAGTE RAHEIN DUNIYA KO AAJ BTAA DEIN...

HAAN HUMKO MOHABBAT HAI, MOHABBAT HAI, MOHABBAT HAI..

And NDVO plz understand that we are going through great pain of separation plz grant us visa don't ignore as we are human too ....

These lines are dedicated to all my friends on this page and their loved ones waiting for them in other land ..

Thank you .. :) :) :)