+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Sun123

Oct 16, 2013
Hello guys,
I am really very happy for the people who are finally getting In process and DM's on their status after waiting for a long time. I am the aug applicant waiting for my visa but dunno when its gonna come so much depressed with this immigration system who are making our lives miserable for no reason. I thought they would be coming up with some efficient system inorder to process the cases more efficiently. I also understand their are applicants waiting since a year to get their visa...I really feel so sad about them and really appreciate their patience and the bonding which they have maintained in their relationship. I dont kknow why but i really missed those days when u get marrried and you have those amazing, surprised, and exciting days of ur life after marriage and you know what i am just missing those days of my life...oohh i am sure we all are in same boat....I think this is the only platform where you can come up and share ur emotions and feelings and where everyone of us understand and knows the face we all are going through...
I wish god to give all the strenght and patience to all our applicants who are in their toughest part of their lives waiting for their loved ones to get reuinte together in to their eternal bond of love and emotions.
Lat but not the least I would like to thank Myrah for her amazing and outstanding dedication and emotional attachment towards this forum who has religiously followed this forum and took initiative to update this forum on the top. I wish her all the best and very happy and joyful life in Canada.
And also thinks if any one of us who is also active, dedicated and determined to take this privilege to update this spreadsheet as an when we get update....
I again would like to give my heartiest blessings to the people who take care of this forum with utmost purity and without any selfishness. May god bless them all......

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Sun123 said:
Hello guys,
I am really very happy for the people who are finally getting In process and DM's on their status after waiting for a long time. I am the aug applicant waiting for my visa but dunno when its gonna come so much depressed with this immigration system who are making our lives miserable for no reason. I thought they would be coming up with some efficient system inorder to process the cases more efficiently. I also understand their are applicants waiting since a year to get their visa...I really feel so sad about them and really appreciate their patience and the bonding which they have maintained in their relationship. I dont kknow why but i really missed those days when u get marrried and you have those amazing, surprised, and exciting days of ur life after marriage and you know what i am just missing those days of my life...oohh i am sure we all are in same boat....I think this is the only platform where you can come up and share ur emotions and feelings and where everyone of us understand and knows the face we all are going through...
I wish god to give all the strenght and patience to all our applicants who are in their toughest part of their lives waiting for their loved ones to get reuinte together in to their eternal bond of love and emotions.
Lat but not the least I would like to thank Myrah for her amazing and outstanding dedication and emotional attachment towards this forum who has religiously followed this forum and took initiative to update this forum on the top. I wish her all the best and very happy and joyful life in Canada.
And also thinks if any one of us who is also active, dedicated and determined to take this privilege to update this spreadsheet as an when we get update....
I again would like to give my heartiest blessings to the people who take care of this forum with utmost purity and without any selfishness. May god bless them all......
don't get depressed you turn to get visa will come in a couple of months.....whenever I think of my uncertain situation, I feel mine is not as bad as those who had applied in 2012 and still waiting to get their visas....

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Got IP since 4th march....waiting for DM.....come on NDVO,....come on

binal17

Mar 12, 2014
Hi my name is binal krunal patel. My husband got his PR in march 2012 while he was in india nd after dat we got married in april 2012 nd he went back to canada in may 2012. When he landed in canada with his PR he forgot to inform d visa office as well as d airport dat after gettin his PR he got married to me. After dat he also hored a lawyer in canada to change his marital status in visa office but d lawyer cheated him nd did not do nething about it. We filed my spouse visa file in february 2013 after waitin for nearly 9 months for d status to change. But un fortunately it did not change. Now after 1 year from d date we filed d application delhi ambassy office is not accepting me as my husband's wife just becos we dint change d status. Dey have given me the time period of 30 days.
Now can pls ull suggest me wat should i do further.
How can i explain dem the truth.
Pls if nebody can help me.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binal17 said:
Hi my name is binal krunal patel. My husband got his PR in march 2012 while he was in india nd after dat we got married in april 2012 nd he went back to canada in may 2012. When he landed in canada with his PR he forgot to inform d visa office as well as d airport dat after gettin his PR he got married to me. After dat he also hored a lawyer in canada to change his marital status in visa office but d lawyer cheated him nd did not do nething about it. We filed my spouse visa file in february 2013 after waitin for nearly 9 months for d status to change. But un fortunately it did not change. Now after 1 year from d date we filed d application delhi ambassy office is not accepting me as my husband's wife just becos we dint change d status. Dey have given me the time period of 30 days.
I can you give you my lawyer contact details if you need so..

@all ,

after landing do we have to declare somewhere or update about our marital status in canada. i just applied for my spouse file after landing here as I am pr holder since long .

User_23

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/07/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
06/06/2013
Passport Req..
06/09/2013 IP Since: 29/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/04/2014
binal17 said:
Hi Binal,

Ideally your husband should have updated his marital status at the time of his landing. But its not the end of the world. Try going through lawyer and MP to get this sorted out. Dont worry there is always a way out.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally i got the interview call from chandigarh
Thanks God.
What should I prepare for interview

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
rash04 said:
I can you give you my lawyer contact details if you need so..

@ all ,

after landing do we have to declare somewhere or update about our marital status in canada. i just applied for my spouse file after landing here as I am pr holder since long .
Yeah even I am wondering.. this is the first time I am hearing about informing anyone about the status change. I didnt do that either when I came back. Any comments anyone?

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
paulharry said:
Thanks God.
There are lot of questions shared by people in previous pages who had interview recently you can go through them..
Specially remember the dates of merriage and other ceremonies you had ..
I wish you best of luck for interwiew..

How much time they give you before interview I mean when is your interview ..
Me too expecting interview in Chandigarh I plz share with us ..
Thanks

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desijatt said:
There are lot of questions shared by people in previous pages who had interview recently you can go through them..
Specially remember the dates of merriage and other ceremonies you had ..
I wish you best of luck for interwiew..

How much time they give you before interview I mean when is your interview ..
Me too expecting interview in Chandigarh I plz share with us ..
Thanks
It's on 27 March. Just two weeks left

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Shan3012 said:
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I got DECISION MADE today March 12th 2014... Tomorrow s my Wedding anniversary Wonderful gift from god and NDVO... :(

Thanks alll... Thank you soo much... Happiieee Happieee....
congratttssss g.. mine anniversary on 15th march but still app. received :-(

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
paulharry said:
Thanks God.
Best of luck for your interview, do carry all post marriage communications proof, wish you on spot visa.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
rksandhu said:
congratttssss g.. mine anniversary on 15th march but still app. received :-(
Hey mine anniversary too on 15th March and still app received, when did you applied ?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
Thanks God.
finally after all these agonizing waits to know when the interview will be held...if you know your red flags, work on those besides other issues. Based on what other people who attended the interviews, it seems NDVO focuses on time lines, dates of the events, red flags and general questions like profession. You will do fine. Why do visa officers sit on their behinds for months and schedule an interview very close to medicals expiring date and then put interviewed people on the spot to choose to leave now or redo medicals?