New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Hi everyone

I m August 2013 applicant and recieved my first GCMS notes last week, there is not enough information in it this time,can somebody suggest me when should I order the Notes again to find out the status of my application ,,

Best wishes to people who had interview and got DM this time..
Thanks

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Shan3012 said:
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I got DECISION MADE today March 12th 2014... Tomorrow s my Wedding anniversary Wonderful gift from god and NDVO...

Thanks alll... Thank you soo much... Happiieee Happieee....
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! and Happy Wedding Anniversary

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
User_23 said:
Hi Guys,

I agree Myrah did a great job in getting the spreadsheet to how it is right now. But slowly I'm noticing, the spreadsheet is either delayed in getting updated or few applicants are completely missing from the spreadsheet. Take no offence, maybe its time for someone who is more active to take over the spreadsheet business. Maybe Desi-girl.. I dont know, you guys decide.. Let Myrah enjoy her life in Canada... :) :) :)

To the few, I'm not here to kick start a fight or anything... It is just my opinion. If you dont like my opinion, you are most welcome to ignore it.!! :)
I agree with this, someone more active needs to take control now, maybe one of the senior members, nothing against the previous person, just that the spreadsheet is just not getting updated ;D ;D ;D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
canucks said:
OMG

Have visa in my hand ... A long day but worthwhile :)

Question were abt my profession and family life and a bit about marriage and honeymoon... The crux of the story is the more confident u r abt u r relation the less questions u have to answer
Interview was for my wife (PA)... At Delhi ... Was about for 45 mins
Interview was taken by a Canadian lady ... Was not rude but stern at first but mellowed down after seeing the confidence with the answers were given... Repeatedly ask few questions about specific dates to see if u r sure abt the dates .... Mostly questions were abt our profession, education and current job status. Specific questions abt family members and honeymoon. Did check few pictures as well . Hope it helps

App. Filed.......: 27-05-2013
File Transfer...: 19-06-2013
Passport Req..: 02-07-2013
Congrats! That's really great for you and your wife. All the best in life and hope your wife gets to join you soon :D
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
canucks said:
Interview was taken by a Canadian lady ... Was not rude but stern at first but mellowed down after seeing the confidence with the answers were given... Repeatedly ask few questions about specific dates to see if u r sure abt the dates .... Mostly questions were abt our profession, education and current job status. Specific questions abt family members and honeymoon. Did check few pictures as well . Hope it helps
Hi my timeline z exactly same like you but my application status still shows application rec
After submitted ADR two months ago nethng heard back frm NDVO. Many many congrats to you
Nd ur wife nd wish u a happy married life.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
User_23 said:
Hi Guys,

I agree Myrah did a great job in getting the spreadsheet to how it is right now. But slowly I'm noticing, the spreadsheet is either delayed in getting updated or few applicants are completely missing from the spreadsheet. Take no offence, maybe its time for someone who is more active to take over the spreadsheet business. Maybe Desi-girl.. I dont know, you guys decide.. Let Myrah enjoy her life in Canada... :) :) :)

To the few, I'm not here to kick start a fight or anything... It is just my opinion. If you dont like my opinion, you are most welcome to ignore it.!! :)
I agree that Myrah did a great job with the spreadsheet and keeping us updated. She is also in charge of the 2014 spreadsheet. But she is really busy now with her hubby and adapting to her new life in Canada. The cold and snow is brutal. So it does make sense for her to train someone else too.

However, as the processing of July applications are starting, I might also not be on the forum for much longer afterwords, especially after my last and final OMG...
But knowing my luck... I might be delayed too... So who knows?
Waiting2exhale, SN0206, or someone else can also be in charge.
But I definitely don't mind updating the spreadsheet for the time being as long as I get access to it and someone can show me the ropes. I might not be able to do it everyday as some odd days I don't have access to a computer but I can do it definitely since I am online almost everyday.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
pprcanada said:
GUYS, HOW LONG IT TAKE AFTER SECOND MEDICAL TO DECISION MADE AND PASSPORT BACK?
Is it updated on ECAS as medicals received?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Shan3012 said:
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I got DECISION MADE today March 12th 2014... Tomorrow s my Wedding anniversary Wonderful gift from god and NDVO...

Thanks alll... Thank you soo much... Happiieee Happieee....
Awww thats great news for you. Congratss!!! Happy Wedding Anniversary to you both. God bless you guys! Hope you get pp back with the shiny visa soon! :) :) :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JohnJ said:
Waiting for ever to go Dm!!. been in Ip from 21st feb. wake up NDVO!!.. why so much delay i wonder :-(
Dont worry. You will get DM soon. :D just be patient for few days. God bless you! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
canucks said:
OMG

Have visa in my hand ... A long day but worthwhile :)
Yay! Congratulations for the interview and visa! finally you are kicked out of this forum. :) Have a happy married life and God bless u both! Have a safe flight. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
vikrantnayyar said:
i had an interview yesterday but my ecas still shown app received . when it change to ip or dm. they asked that if we issue u visa can u fly before 5th april i said yes. so guys wat wil the nxt step by ndvo...? any guesses when i wil get my shiny visa?
Ecas is so unreliable. You will get pp back with visa in few days. Be ready for it. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Desijatt said:
Hi everyone

I m August 2013 applicant and recieved my first GCMS notes last week, there is not enough information in it this time,can somebody suggest me when should I order the Notes again to find out the status of my application ,,

Best wishes to people who had interview and got DM this time..
Thanks
Therefore, they havent started processing on august applicants so it was kind of early for you to apply for GCMS notes like nothing started yet. You may apply next month end or May. Just wait until they start processing on August by early May. All the best! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
User_23 said:
Hi Guys,

what you said is right. But Myrah has done too many updates on the spreadsheet and she has done for the 2014 spreadsheet too. She must be busy with it too. I am sure she will update them to the spreadsheet on time than later. dont worry myrah will give someone when shes too busy. Desi girl has also posted for the weekly updates on this forum. It should be helpful for you too. :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
I agree that Myrah did a great job with the spreadsheet and keeping us updated. She is also in charge of the 2014 spreadsheet. But she is really busy now with her hubby and adapting to her new life in Canada. The cold and snow is brutal. So it does make sense for her to train someone else too.

However, as the processing of July applications are starting, I might also not be on the forum for much longer afterwords, especially after my last and final OMG...
But knowing my luck... I might be delayed too... So who knows?
Waiting2exhale, SN0206, or someone else can also be in charge.
But I definitely don't mind updating the spreadsheet for the time being as long as I get access to it and someone can show me the ropes. I might not be able to do it everyday as some odd days I don't have access to a computer but I can do it definitely since I am online almost everyday.
Desi-girl , my situation is similar like yours - uncertainty. Hopefully, my interview will be done by next month and at the most by June. With this uncertainty, I cannot do a good job of maintaining spreadsheet. Hence I suggest someone who just applied (sept - dec 2013 applicants) could take over this job of maintaining spreadsheet.