NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachu said:
OH MY GOD ....... :D :D ;D ;D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Hope thats good news OMG ;). Can you provide your timeline?

ssk_001

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-05-2013
Passport Req..
29-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014 (Phone call) 24-03-2014: Decision Made
LANDED..........
12-04-2014
GulzarND said:
Is there any more 2013 Applicants from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here .......................
Hello everyone,

I am sponsoring my wife and the last correspondence we sent to New Delhi was on Jan 30th, 2014. ECAS status shows 'Medical Results Received'. She sent her passport June 2013. What does the status on ECAS mean? Is some decision was made and we must expect the approval anytime?

Please share your timelines and experience. Thanks.

SSK

malhotrak

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
15-02-2014 (sent on 22-02-2014)
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013 (Remeds done on 03-05-2014)
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 26-04-2014
Pachu said:
OH MY GOD ....... :D :D ;D ;D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations :) :)

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
SN0206 said:
NDVO may extend your wife's medicals for a month or something like that. They should call your wife if able to leave before medicals expire. If not, they might send the re medicals letter without a passport. I think your wife can show a proof of re medical letter and id. Or if they send you passport back with the letter then you can show them to doctor. No worries about it. I hope they will call you soon and the speedy visa for you. :) Have you tried an MP enquiry or gcms recently? Could you please put your timeline on the left side? Thanks. All the best! :)
I don't think they shall extend the medical. The reason is that we are in process of adding our newborn daughter to our application. I am sending the updated forms and when they shall take up the file they shall probably ask for newborn's medicals as well as her mother's. But I am really confused on what to do and what not. There are so many questions. Should I get an upfront medical of my daughter and send it or should I wait for NDVO to ask for it. I am not even sure which forms to update. I have read that IMM1344 needs to be updated, but when I go through the form I cannot find any mention of dependents in there. Such confusion!

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
Hi everyone, I have a few questions;

1. Could anyone kindly confirm if this is the correct address to the Chandigarh Visa Office: "Consulate General Of Canada, SCO 54-55-56, Sector 17A, Chandigarh-160017".

2. This is in regards to an inquiry from a family friend of mine, who had ordered their gcms notes and have a question regarding their medical expiry date. On their notes, the Medical Validity Date & Due Date are different, which date is more reliable as the actual expiry for their medical?

Thank you :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
ja_007 said:
Hi everyone, I have a few questions;

1. Could anyone kindly confirm if this is the correct address to the Chandigarh Visa Office: "Consulate General Of Canada, SCO 54-55-56, Sector 17A, Chandigarh-160017".

2. This is in regards to an inquiry from a family friend of mine, who had ordered their gcms notes and have a question regarding their medical expiry date. On their notes, the Medical Validity Date & Due Date are different, which date is more reliable as the actual expiry for their medical?

Thank you :)
2. validity date...due date generally means the next time they will review again...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
ssk_001 said:
Hello everyone,

I am sponsoring my wife and the last correspondence we sent to New Delhi was on Jan 30th, 2014. ECAS status shows 'Medical Results Received'. She sent her passport June 2013. What does the status on ECAS mean? Is some decision was made and we must expect the approval anytime?

Please share your timelines and experience. Thanks.

SSK
is she a May 2013 applicant? 'medical results received' means that the clinic/hospital where she took her tests had sent her results. If you order notes it might say if she has passed the test or not (mine was similar to yours where it says 'medical results received' and when I checked notes it said 'medicals passed no further investigation necessary').. Few of May 2013 applicants are still wondering whatever happened to our files. Last count was three or four people on the spreadsheet were waiting to hear from NDVO. Outside this forum, who knows how many are waiting. If a decision has been made, your ecas should show 'in progress' then 'decision made' but ecas is often unreliable. One member got his visa and ecas was still showing 'application received'.

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have just a general inquiry and need your help with this regard. I am an applicant sponsoring my spouse from Afghanistan. I received a notice that my file is transferred to NDVO as of end of January, 2014. I received another letter from NDVO on mid February asking to submit your Proof of Payment and Police certificate to Mississauga if you haven't done it yet; however, I submitted them to NDVO because I have previously submitted them to Mississauga with my applications. Now, I am concerned that what should I expect next? An interview or PPR? If an interview then how would I know that because people are saying that interview is expecting based on MP inquiry or something like that.

I am not sure what MP inquiry is and why to do an MP inquiry? Is it good to do or I should not bother with it?

Any kind information is appreciated.

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi there:

We received that same exact letter as well and many suggested that it was the PPR and we sent our passports. We also sent a email regarding this to NDVO and they sent as the acknowledgement letter stating that they received our passports. So i am assuming that this the PPR. This is automatic email that is sent so nothing to worry and you might as well sent the passports. there is no harm in doing that which is what the MP told us. All the best and wish you speedy visa :) :) :)

JAV said:
Hello everyone,

I have just a general inquiry and need your help with this regard. I am an applicant sponsoring my spouse from Afghanistan. I received a notice that my file is transferred to NDVO as of end of January, 2014. I received another letter from NDVO on mid February asking to submit your Proof of Payment and Police certificate to Mississauga if you haven't done it yet; however, I submitted them to NDVO because I have previously submitted them to Mississauga with my applications. Now, I am concerned that what should I expect next? An interview or PPR? If an interview then how would I know that because people are saying that interview is expecting based on MP inquiry or something like that.

I am not sure what MP inquiry is and why to do an MP inquiry? Is it good to do or I should not bother with it?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Sunjuxta said:
Thanks for wishes.
E-cas does not mention anything about the processing date.It just says that application received and after that there is a line which mentions that a decision has been made and the visa office will contact you ( i have already received the Passport though )
and ya, we are not flying together....1 day is a too short notice for everything ....but i am ok with it :) :)
Oh k :) thanks for the reply. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
a.m said:
Leaving tonight to home from one :) :( :) mix of emotions....... Happy and anxious Leaving one home for another.. :D :D

Hubby Singh I am coming to you forever :)

Love you Momji and Pa see you both soon x
Aww thats cute one. :) Have a safe flight. Let us know how it goes if you can share. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pachu said:
OH MY GOD
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Congrats! Is that DM or? :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
whatsinaname said:
I don't think they shall extend the medical. The reason is that we are in process of adding our newborn daughter to our application. I am sending the updated forms and when they shall take up the file they shall probably ask for newborn's medicals as well as her mother's. But I am really confused on what to do and what not. There are so many questions. Should I get an upfront medical of my daughter and send it or should I wait for NDVO to ask for it. I am not even sure which forms to update. I have read that IMM1344 needs to be updated, but when I go through the form I cannot find any mention of dependents in there. Such confusion!
Ok i understand that you are worried about it. I would suggest you to wait until NDVO sends a letter of medicals for your newborn and her mother. You should apply for gcms notes and maybe it will help you to find out what has happened with your file. Also, you can try your best to do an MP enquiry to ask NDVO about that. Hope you hear an update soon. Dont worry too much. Just be patient for sometimes. All the best!

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Hey my hubby has landed and all is well - we thought we would never get through this - second marriage for me - first for my hubby - I'm white Canadian , with adopted child from USA , older than my husband ❤ Any questions u can PM me ❤

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAV said:
Hello everyone,

Have you sent passport yet? If not they may send you another email for PPR later. You can apply for gcms notes in few months so you will find out if interview is required or not. You can do an MP enquiry if you havent heard any update from NDVO after 8 months. MP will email to NDVO about your file and will get a message from NDVO within two weeks. Mostly MP gives a generic message so you have to wait for a bit longer until you hear an update from NDVO. All the best for your processing. :)