Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
n4dpatel said:
:eek:

HEY ALL.. ITS BEEN PREETY QUIET.. NO UPDATESS SO FAR FROM ANYONE.. NO DM, IN PROCESS, OR ANY ONE GOT A CALL YET FROM NDVO????
It's been too quiet...Hopefully PAFSO accepts the conditions and people go back to work. I have a feeling once they go back to work, there will be a lot of pressure to get out as many COPR's as possible to clear up the almost 2 months of backlog! Let's hope!

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
Friends,

this is my last post and the first thing i want to say is THANK YOU, i cant say thank you enough to all those who provided valuable information and from this forum only i learned about GCMS notes, MP inquiry and other important things as well. and it always seem that i have people to talk to and who would understand what does the delay and waiting really means for all of us................... earlier few days back i wrote a msg here that PART 1 of the final process was over when my wife got her passport back with stamp and now wanted to share with all of you
PART 2 of the final process -she landed here in Toronto Safe and Sound....

I wish from the bottom of my heart that all of who are still waiting should get their VISA ASAP.... I understand how hard it is, because in my case even after 9 months of file reaching to new delhi there was not even a passport request.... so i know what uncertain waiting really means....

wish you guys all the very best and have a great great life ahead...

Thanks

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
v_sys said:
Friends,

this is my last post and the first thing i want to say is THANK YOU, i cant say thank you enough to all those who provided valuable information and from this forum only i learned about GCMS notes, MP inquiry and other important things as well. and it always seem that i have people to talk to and who would understand what does the delay and waiting really means for all of us................... earlier few days back i wrote a msg here that PART 1 of the final process was over when my wife got her passport back with stamp and now wanted to share with all of you

I wish from the bottom of my heart that all of who are still waiting should get their VISA ASAP.... I understand how hard it is, because in my case even after 9 months of file reaching to new delhi there was not even a passport request.... so i know what uncertain waiting really means....

Thanks

VV happy for you !! Out of no where your luck walked you out of this strike mess.. Have A Great Life ahead! Cheers !

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
v_sys said:
Friends,

Thanks
Many Many Gratz!!

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
Friends,

congrats .....hope we will be next to get our shinny visas

realmiracle

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 5, 2013
Congrats v_sys!

I requested my MP Office to have the status update of my application. According to her email, my file is currently in waiting queue for final review and decision by a visa officer. She also mentioned about the strike that slows the processing.

v_sys said:
Friends,

Thanks

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
v_sys said:
Friends,

Congrats!! Wish u all the best in life!

Thanks

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THIS MONTH ON JULY 8TH, I WROTE A LETTER REGARDING STRIKE TO PRIME MINISTER AND TODAY I RECEIVED MAIL FROM PM's OFFICE THAT THEY HAVE FORWARDED MY LETTER. LET'S HOPE TO SEE POSITIVE RESPONSE..

I would like to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail to the Prime Minister.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. I have forwarded your e-mail to the Honourable Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, and the Honourable Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board, so that they may be made aware of your concerns. .

Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.

S. Russell
Executive Correspondence Officer
Agent de correspondance
de la haute direction

helloimmigrationworld

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
Hello every one,
can any one help in filling up IMM 5540, Q 5. it asked for highest education...my answer is Post grad, but i do not know what to write in the box, is it the duration of my masters which is 3 years or total year of education which is 18.

Q 11. are you recently living in Canada? My answer is Yes, then it asked for since when i am staying, so what shall i write, is it my recent entry to Canada which is July 7th, 2013. I went to India for marriage on Nov 2102 which is 7 months apart.

or my first entry to Canada which was 2007.

Please help...i m getting ready to apply on aug...

Sil4u

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
v_sys said:
Friends,

Thanks

Many Congratulations !!! :) :) :)

Sil4u

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
realmiracle said:
Congrats v_sys!

I requested my MP Office to have the status update of my application. According to her email, my file is currently in waiting queue for final review and decision by a visa officer. She also mentioned about the strike that slows the processing.
All the Best realmiracle , may you get the DM and VISA very soon !!! :)

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
2012 waleyoo koi gud news sunao

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Finally, I got my CAIPS. Every thing is clear - relationship established, interview waiver recommended, background check clear but since April - 2013 they did noting on our file. Remaining items are security check and criminality check. CAIPS records are amazing it gives very clear idea. From july - 2012 to March - 2013 they did not work on our file with note - Put aside...... Looks like couple of months more ... step 1 - let them get back from strike and step - 2 time they pick up our file for processing again

Hope for the best.......

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hello to all
yesterday my parents went to m.p office for requesting him to send the email to newdelhi
but he is not in the office
her secetary told my parents to fill the form
and they will send the email by noon time
do u think they will work
or this is the way they send the email to newdelhi

my parents also applied gcms notes on july 13 when i can expect these notes to come
can anyone tell me

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...