Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
n4dpatel said:
DEAR OCT12

Here my case...story....My hubby and i have been wid each other since 2004... Im canadian citizen in ottawa for last 25 yrs and hes BORN AND BROUGHT in baroda ..

1st time applied 2005-- which got rejected..NDVO said the my husband is not my real husband it was all fake and i had set up the marrige
just to get a PR for him..i DIDN`T APPEAL WENT FOR A FRESH START.. CUZ APPEALS TAKE TO LONG...

2 nd time applied 2008- so i applied agian NDVO SAID THAT THIS MARRIGE NOT GENUINE ND HE WAS LACKING INFORMATION OF ME
WHEN my HUBBY WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW HE HAD TAKEN ALLL OUR PROFFS OF DOCUMENATION.. THE offiicer
told HIM IT WAS ALL FAKE (western union money recipets, hotel bills, travel iteneiteys) She said to him any1
can make this on a computer.. she threw all the cards and documents at his face. it was horribllleeeee 6 hr interview.
she had asked him soo many questions.. tried to mix him up with his answers.. to get him confused.. at the end she
she told him that she was not satisisfed and he kept miXing up his answers. And this whole realtionshiop is not real Cuz
we had been doing long distance for a few yrs... so I pakced my stuff and flew to india to go live with him to show
NDVO
TO PROVE THAT WE ARE IN A REALTIONSHOP HE IS MY HUSBAND AND THIS MARRIGE IS GENUINE. im in india rite
now ...

SO AFTER ALL OF THIS I GOT ONE OF CANADAS BEST LAWYERS TO HELP ME WID THE CASE. AND I RE-APPLIED 2012 OCT. NOW WAITING TO HEAR FROM NDVO FOR HIS PPR??????>>>>>>>>>>

but in the end the ppl at NDVO ARE REALLY CRUEL AND UNHAPPY PPL THAT HAVAE NO COMMON SENSE AND THERE ACTIONS HURT MORE THEN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I am really sorry to hear your case. I believe since you had been trying from 2005, maybe appeal would have been faster compared to reapplying. Also i think most appeal cases are successful. Also is there any reason why there are 3 to 4 year gap between reapplications. All the best and i will pray for you to get the visa this time.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
n4dpatel said:
DEAR OCT12

Here my case...story....My hubby and i have been wid each other since 2004... Im canadian citizen in ottawa for last 25 yrs and hes BORN AND BROUGHT in baroda ..

1st time applied 2005-- which got rejected..NDVO said the my husband is not my real husband it was all fake and i had set up the marrige
just to get a PR for him..i DIDN`T APPEAL WENT FOR A FRESH START.. CUZ APPEALS TAKE TO LONG...

2 nd time applied 2008- so i applied agian NDVO SAID THAT THIS MARRIGE NOT GENUINE ND HE WAS LACKING INFORMATION OF ME
WHEN my HUBBY WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW HE HAD TAKEN ALLL OUR PROFFS OF DOCUMENATION.. THE offiicer
told HIM IT WAS ALL FAKE (western union money recipets, hotel bills, travel iteneiteys) She said to him any1
can make this on a computer.. she threw all the cards and documents at his face. it was horribllleeeee 6 hr interview.
she had asked him soo many questions.. tried to mix him up with his answers.. to get him confused.. at the end she
she told him that she was not satisisfed and he kept miXing up his answers. And this whole realtionshiop is not real Cuz
we had been doing long distance for a few yrs... so I pakced my stuff and flew to india to go live with him to show
NDVO
TO PROVE THAT WE ARE IN A REALTIONSHOP HE IS MY HUSBAND AND THIS MARRIGE IS GENUINE. im in india rite
now ...

SO AFTER ALL OF THIS I GOT ONE OF CANADAS BEST LAWYERS TO HELP ME WID THE CASE. AND I RE-APPLIED 2012 OCT. NOW WAITING TO HEAR FROM NDVO FOR HIS PPR??????>>>>>>>>>>

but in the end the ppl at NDVO ARE REALLY CRUEL AND UNHAPPY PPL THAT HAVAE NO COMMON SENSE AND THERE ACTIONS HURT MORE THEN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
I am extremely sorry for your case and felt sad seeing to your long waits for 7 to 8 yrs, Is this your 1st or 2nd marriage and guess no one in this forum has ever gone through such a bad situation, but one thing I really didn't understand that since 2005, you have tied up in this relationship of Husband and wife, since 7 to 8 years of such a binding marriage, you ever did a family planning like children's, this would have definitely given a positive impact to your case.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
BUT LETS ALL JUST PRAY AND HOPE THAT ALL OF OUR FILES GET PASSED SOON AND WE ARE WITH OUR LOVE AND DEAR ONES VRY SOON....

FAMILY PLANNING HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW...

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
n4dpatel said:
BUT LETS ALL JUST PRAY AND HOPE THAT ALL OF OUR FILES GET PASSED SOON AND WE ARE WITH OUR LOVE AND DEAR ONES VRY SOON....

FAMILY PLANNING HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW...

Sorry to hear abt ur case.
Have u visited ur husband since u got married?

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@addicted123

Please read the post completely she is right now with her husband in India.

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
guy, our application in showing in process for both sponsorship and permanent resident, this changed very recently .. why did they reopen the sponsorship application since it was DM before? has anyone seen something like this before?

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
sidhu1982 said:
guy, our application in showing in process for both sponsorship and permanent resident, this changed very recently .. why did they reopen the sponsorship application since it was DM before? has anyone seen something like this before?
There are technical issues with ECAS, this has happened for many, so nothing to worry.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sidhu1982 said:
Same thing has previously happened with 2 to 3 applicants and one of them i remember is tahsinmohammed and this happened due to resolution in ecas and recently many have faced difficulty in authenticating in viewing their status but hence consider it as a sign of good luck so stop worrying and start counting days as you are very nearer to decision made. ;)

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
sidhu1982 said:
My sponsor's status was DM earlier and is IP now.. :) I dont think it's an issue..

However mine is still AR.. :(

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
brar.arsh said:
My sponsor's status was DM earlier and is IP now.. :) I dont think it's an issue..

However mine is still AR.. :(
When did it happened to you, Inprocess in sponsorship application status?

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
scorpionking said:
When did it happened to you, Inprocess in sponsorship application status?
nahin bhai mera still AR, if I login using my wife's UCI then I see her in process and mine still AR.. :)

Aise kaise tumhe chor ke jaa sakta hun.. hehe..

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
brar.arsh said:
nahin bhai mera still AR, if I login using my wife's UCI then I see her in process and mine still AR.. :)

Aise kaise tumhe chor ke jaa sakta hun.. hehe..
Hahahaha........Jaana to hai hi kyunki koi udar..........hamara intezaar kar rahi hai darwaje pe............hahhahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

dear tell me when did this happened to you last time when you saw your ecas?

prcar

Dec 10, 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on September 6, 2012.

We started processing your application on February 18, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Question: Does this DM mean , can i get my passport in next 10 days?

thanks every on in this forum for your valuable help :)

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
scorpionking said:
Hahahaha........Jaana to hai hi kyunki koi udar..........hamara intezaar kar rahi hai darwaje pe............hahhahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

dear tell me when did this happened to you last time when you saw your ecas?

Ecas band tha 30th Jan se 18th Feb, befor that it was DM for my wife and AR for me..

Now IP for her and still AR for me.. :( tumhaara??

Kamar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
After my wife interview VO did requested for some documents, which he thinks he need to study.
He did only asked for my Divorced documents.. We have already submitted divorced certificate while we have applied..
and he wants to check the Petition paper and we have send petition paper accordingly.
After receiving this paper. he made note GCMS note. he is not still not satisfied.. abhi kya usko firangi ko aasman se tare tod ke du.. for the genuine marriage..
At the end he wrote eligibility failed.. to file reject karde i will appeal..
on the GCMS note his english is like kinder garden student.. I think he was drunk and wrote all this.
Hi am4u2ster
I am in the same boat as u r. ND requested documents from us and i have sent all.
We are now waiting. Could you please tell me, what happend in ur interwiew. What can we do to improve our case? Did they asked u about pregnancy or kids plan.
Please help