June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
am4u2ster said:
Did anyone Experience the same thing.. Eligibility Failed on GCMS notes.
I guess Eligibility checks are the points given by a visa officer viewing your documents and once a application is not succeeded to reach its target level points then either more documentations are requested or either considered for an interview by a visa officer.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
scorpionking said:
I guess Eligibility checks are the points given by a visa officer viewing your documents and once a application is not succeeded to reach its target level points then either more documentations are requested or either considered for an interview by a visa officer.
Then in dis case .... When his wife has been interviewed n the VO had requested for additional document .... Means the eligibility must have reached the target points .... That's what it means ??????

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpionking said:
After my wife interview VO did requested for some documents, which he thinks he need to study.
He did only asked for my Divorced documents.. We have already submitted divorced certificate while we have applied..
and he wants to check the Petition paper and we have send petition paper accordingly.
After receiving this paper. he made note GCMS note. he is not still not satisfied.. abhi kya usko firangi ko aasman se tare tod ke du.. for the genuine marriage..
At the end he wrote eligibility failed.. to file reject karde i will appeal..
on the GCMS note his english is like kinder garden student.. I think he was drunk and wrote all this.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
After my wife interview VO did requested for some documents, which he thinks he need to study.
He did only asked for my Divorced documents.. We have already submitted divorced certificate while we have applied..
and he wants to check the Petition paper and we have send petition paper accordingly.
After receiving this paper. he made note GCMS note. he is not still not satisfied.. abhi kya usko firangi ko aasman se tare tod ke du.. for the genuine marriage..
At the end he wrote eligibility failed.. to file reject karde i will appeal..
on the GCMS note his english is like kinder garden student.. I think he was drunk and wrote all this.
As per MPs enquiry they are saying that my application on hold and it will take 36-48 months..
mera bharat mahan..

Really i am so distracted and feeling sad.. after reading all the BS... I am really not in a good mood..
Anyway guys take care of yourself.. and good luck to all..
I might not come back..

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
am4u2ster said:
As per MPs enquiry they are saying that my application on hold and it will take 36-48 months..
mera bharat mahan..

Really i am so distracted and feeling sad.. after reading all the BS... I am really not in a good mood..
I might not come back..
Dear am4u2ster, Please don't be disappointed but in fact this is a time to wait and have patience, If your wife had an interview then you should await for their response from NDVO, as sometimes these officer's skip the old files and go for New files and like this it takes few more days and months for again to recheck by them so if your wife had interview and also submitted the requested documents then wait for the reply and sure you will receive some good news soon and always think that they can delay the process not deny, so think positive and try to be happy.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:
mera bharat mahan..

I might not come back..
Hey don't lose heart , all dis is what we r assuming ... Dry have not decided on anything as yet ...

If the only doubt they had was divorce petition , which u have submitted then why r u even worried ...

I'm sure if they had any doubts dey would have returned the pp during the interview ..

And I have read on dis forum , once ur ecas is showing in process ,,,, after the interview , it cannot be negative .. Pls don't be sad

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpionking said:
Dear am4u2ster, Please don't be disappointed but in fact this is a time to wait and have patience, If your wife had an interview then you should await for their response from NDVO, as sometimes these officer's skip the old files and go for New files and like this it takes few more days and months for again to recheck by them so if your wife had interview and also submitted the requested documents then wait for the reply and sure you will receive some good news soon and always think that they can delay the process not deny, so think positive and try to be happy.
scorpian king .... I have submitted my documents and he has been gone through all submitted documents after the interview. he checked all my divorced paper which he had asked after the interview, he checked all the documents and then he wrote eligibility failed.. this is real frustrating.. after 6 months of an interview, my wife file is still under progress.. Medical Extended.. and status passed.. why so? If my wife application eligibility is failed.. then they have to reject the file.. its no deny or delay.. it is Dumb @ss VO who have my wife passport for almost 1 year now.. and still no decision.. Eligibility failed.. then send us the rejection letter.. and we can appeal. after all i have to answer my in laws and my parents.. and my immediate family.. I have married her.. it is not a joke..

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
Hey don't lose heart , all dis is what we r assuming ... Dry have not decided on anything as yet ...

If the only doubt they had was divorce petition , which u have submitted then why r u even worried ...

I'm sure if they had any doubts dey would have returned the pp during the interview ..

And I have read on dis forum , once ur ecas is showing in process ,,,, after the interview , it cannot be negative .. Pls don't be sad
@Angel Thanks for your concern.. i really appreciate your kind words...
@scorpian... You know by birth I am a Scorpion.. I really respect your thought and kind intention..

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
scorpian king .... I have submitted my documents and he has been gone through all submitted documents after the interview. he checked all my divorced paper which he had asked after the interview, he checked all the documents and then he wrote eligibility failed.. this is real frustrating.. after 6 months of an interview, my wife file is still under progress.. Medical Extended.. and status passed.. why so? If my wife application eligibility is failed.. then they have to reject the file.. its no deny or delay.. it is Dumb @ ss VO who have my wife passport for almost 1 year now.. and still no decision.. Eligibility failed.. then send us the rejection letter.. and we can appeal. after all i have to answer my in laws and my parents.. and my immediate family.. I have married her.. it is not a joke..
VO thinks that we do not have genuine marriage..

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:
scorpian king .... I have submitted my documents and he has been gone through all submitted documents after the interview. he checked all my divorced paper which he had asked after the interview, he checked all the documents and then he wrote eligibility failed.. this is real frustrating.. after 6 months of an interview, my wife file is still under progress.. Medical Extended.. and status passed.. why so? If my wife application eligibility is failed.. then they have to reject the file.. its no deny or delay.. it is Dumb @ ss VO who have my wife passport for almost 1 year now.. and still no decision.. Eligibility failed.. then send us the rejection letter.. and we can appeal. after all i have to answer my in laws and my parents.. and my immediate family.. I have married her.. it is not a joke..
If u take it this way also .... And according to u has reviewed ur documents ,, then why did he extend ur medicals ... To refuse . No I don't think so . It must be a mistake from either of the sides ..

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:
VO thinks that we do not have genuine marriage..
Is this mentioned anywhere on the notes ?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
Yes it is .... When She had an interview.. Visa Officer asked her i think you do not have genuine marriage.. but she had a very good answer for it.. this is the reason they are delaying the file.. Visa Officer told her if i give you the visa.. and your husband will give you the Divorced where will you go. I do not trust your husband.. and she told him we have stayed together for 2 months after our marriage. and i trust him that he will keep me happy, we have talk on phone everyday basis.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
am4u2ster said:
I agree that these people working in NDVO doesn't have feelings of whats going between genuine couples who have married since long time, submitting applications for spousal sponsorship approval and eagerly awaiting to meet, hug, love each other and carry on a life happily with their partners, but i am also satisfied with angel.forever saying that once the application goes Inprocess and PP is with them then its a sign of visa issuance so wait for their reply.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:
Yes it is .... When She had an interview.. Visa Officer asked her i think you do not have genuine marriage.. but she had a very good answer for it.. this is the reason they are delaying the file.. Visa Officer told her if i give you the visa.. and your husband will give you the Divorced where will you go. I do not trust your husband.. and she told him we have stayed together for 2 months after over marriage. and i trust him that he will keep my happy, we have talk on phone everyday basis.
Saying that u don't have a genuine marriage in the first half of the interview is I blv part of their job ...

Whatever we have read on this forum earlier is that when the VO is not satisfied they simply refuse u n return ur pp back ....

What interest he would have to hold ur file for so long then extend ur medicals ( which normally no one is experiencing ... All r going for re medicals )

If u don't mind me asking , was their any issue in ur divorce case or was it with mutual consent .

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
scorpionking said:
I agree that these people working in NDVO doesn't have feelings of whats going between genuine couples who have married since long time, submitting applications for spousal sponsorship approval and eagerly awaiting to meet, hug, love each other and carry on a life happily with their partners, but i am also satisfied with angel.forever saying that once the application goes Inprocess and PP is with them then its a sign of visa issuance so wait for their reply.
Hey thanks for understanding my point and agreeing to it .... Coz many r hanging in between since so long .. Coz after reading all this I myself am scared what will happen with all of us who r waiting since more then a year ...

@am4u2ster be positive coz the outcome is positive in ur case ..... Keep smiling