+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

Jan 12, 2013
mumble said:
Congrats to all those who got their Visas and passports and DMs etc.

But I am with Chitraajay here. This is not a very fair system. If they decided to make sponsorship time lesser, then some consideration should be given to people who wasted 3-4 months waiting.

I am in this forum since the time I applied. Then the sponsorship timing was 90-120 days. However, the time taken later was not bad. After sponsorship people usually got visas in say 2-3 months. For people like me, rahulCD, APScorpion, thinkpad, parthpatel and so many others, sponsorship time was three months, we lost almost a month or 2 over there. To add to the harassment, instead of granting sponsorship sequentially, they started june before may. So we were all left farther behind

When our sponsorship was done, we expected out files to be done in another two months.
But then began the the nightmare we did not even imagine. All those who went 'In process' in September, we just stuck there, For what now is clear as quota reasons.

Our MP did bring in a good news. Frankly I do not know how much to trust him, but I do. Its the only way to keep me happy. Not only for myself but so many others who have been stuck since ages. Because it means all our files are cleared. I will be happy when I get my DM, no doubt. But I will still be disappointed with the process. Its a despicable process. Its not going to make me think about the country 'Canada' like I would have, if the embassy was fair with people like me.
Mumble :
you should be open minded about Canada . The Immigration process is this way due to economic and political restraints. Canada , especially Toronto is a great place to live. People are friendly, helpful and caring. I have lived there for over 20 years and would not choose to live any where else

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Mumble, Chitraajay, and everyone waiting.

I know seeing people who applied later get through faster adds more to the frustration, but we all know that this process is completely out of our control. I personally go through 10 different moods and emotions in a day, but what to do? We're here. But the good thing is, we will get through. And at the end of it, we're going to our spouses and to a wonderful country.

I agree with waitingsince2004. Canada is a wonderful country. I have lived in the US for 4 years and Canada for a few months. And I prefer Canada to start a family because it has a very accepting, vibrant culture and the education system is excellent.

Don't get upset with your new home just yet. I'm sure you'll love it there!

Yeah the wait gets long and annoying and seems like it's not worth it. But my husband and I have been in a relationship for 8 years, long distance all the time. So this wait seems like I'm running a marathon, I'm towards the end, but I can't see the finish line. I can give up and sit on the sidelines or I can drag my tired aching body to the finish line. I'm doing the latter.

The good thing is, Canada, like most developed countries takes feedback seriously. We can let the immigration department know in an polite manner what we are going through. That's our responsibility. To let the system administrators know how their system is working.

And for ourselves and those around us, let's try to stay positive and happy! Humari baari aayegi!

You always have this forum to vent. So don't feel bad about venting either :)

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
april10 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Received passport with shining visa on it.....Very happy today......[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CONGRATS :)

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
Congratsss to all those who got DM today and also who recieved their Passport back with Shiny Visa.....:)

To everyone else, dont loose hope....very soon it will be your day as well...... All the best....

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
Can_here_i_come said:
Is this true .. we have to send an empty envelope along with passport at the time of ppr??? Please advice guys...
No this is not true..... You dont need to send any envelope while sending your passport....

I hope it helps....

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
mumble said:
Congrats to all those who got their Visas and passports and DMs etc.

But I am with Chitraajay here. This is not a very fair system. If they decided to make sponsorship time lesser, then some consideration should be given to people who wasted 3-4 months waiting.

I am in this forum since the time I applied. Then the sponsorship timing was 90-120 days. However, the time taken later was not bad. After sponsorship people usually got visas in say 2-3 months. For people like me, rahulCD, APScorpion, thinkpad, parthpatel and so many others, sponsorship time was three months, we lost almost a month or 2 over there. To add to the harassment, instead of granting sponsorship sequentially, they started june before may. So we were all left farther behind

When our sponsorship was done, we expected out files to be done in another two months.
But then began the the nightmare we did not even imagine. All those who went 'In process' in September, we just stuck there, For what now is clear as quota reasons.

Our MP did bring in a good news. Frankly I do not know how much to trust him, but I do. Its the only way to keep me happy. Not only for myself but so many others who have been stuck since ages. Because it means all our files are cleared. I will be happy when I get my DM, no doubt. But I will still be disappointed with the process. Its a despicable process. Its not going to make me think about the country 'Canada' like I would have, if the embassy was fair with people like me.
You deserve +1 :)

I totally agree with you. Point is irrespective of Country, people should have a kind heart. But God is always faithful Trust in Him and may He bring abundance of joy in our lives.

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
Hope I had not missed to wish anyone who got there PR.

Best of Luck and may God shower His choicest blessing on you and your family :)

I thought not to track this forum coz sometime i get very impatient tracking timelines :D

These days I just login to see the happiness of those who get there PR. Its so joyful to see family getting together and be partakers of there joy :)

Anyway today is a happening day for us and NDVO ;D

samen

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
29-08-2012.....In Process 10-january-2013,,Decision made 19th jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Decision made today yippeeeeeee :D ............thank u everybdy :) .....this forum is really very helpfull .........gud luck everybdy :)

iwonder

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012 (In process -13 Dec 2012)/ Decision Made 19 Jan 2013
Thanks Chitraajay
Indeed I have no idea how they work.. definetly should be first come first basis... !!! But I am sure this month will be full of dm and visas for applicants of May, June and July.. and there are couple of April applicant tooo..
I had in my mind to write a letter here in Canada to atleast show as much transparency about the process....
I feel next week should be a lot more DMS..

Chitraajay said:
@ iwonder congrats dear!.. Urs was a really speedy one..u are indeed lucky. No time taken for sponsorship approval and not time taken for PPR and also VISA.. lucky..

But I am really feeling sad that this is a total injustice done to the applicants who are waiting since so many months and they are issuing VISA to the applicants who applied after... Even for a straightforward case, whats wrong with their policy friends? I have been feeling lucky all these days.. But not anymore ..NO NO NOT at all.. :mad: :mad: :( :(
FEEL LIKE SHOUTING :mad: :mad:

No offence i wonder...

iwonder

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012 (In process -13 Dec 2012)/ Decision Made 19 Jan 2013
Thanks..
I am sure you will get dm soon!!!
maplegal86 said:
Wow! This is the fastest approval I have seen here. Congratulations!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
samen said:
Decision made today yippeeeeeee :D ............thank u everybdy :) .....this forum is really very helpfull .........gud luck everybdy :)
Congrats samen and every one who got DM's today and wish you all a happy life ahead.

waheguruji

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 15,2012
File Transfer...
august 15,2012
Passport Req..
sept 01.2012
VISA ISSUED...
jan 14,2013
LANDED..........
soon
hi guys..whoeve got DM on jan 14..i saw u guys got PP bk today..but v din get our PP bk yet??? lil worried....ma hubby s n ludhiana..does it take long to get mail n ludhiana frm delhi?

SRNizami

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2012 and 15-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with the application
Passport Req..
27-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
.....waiting
LANDED..........
.....waiting
Rnizami83 said:
Hey SRNizami, hey everybody this is my amazing wife.

So happy your on this forum too now.

I talked to MP today and we should know by Monday or Tuesday our status!

InshAllah good news is on its way.
I can't wait no longer :'( This wait is killing me :'(