Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
Danieal said:
hey guyz:

I got my ppr on middle of july and i sent mine Couple of days. Since then on my ecas , it was Application Received but today when i checked they have added as also MEDICAL RECEIVED? what does that meant? some one please help me with question.

I m leaving to india in less than a week to see my wife lol hope ma wife get a visa while im there, so i can bring her with me....awwwwwww i wish dis happen? do you guys think it possible to get pp back after 2 month of PPR. thanks every1..my pray foh all the application.
Hi Daniel,

First f all i hope your wife get the visa while your stay in India.

Medical Received is a standard update on the system that they have received your app and the medical, so the basic requirments are done, now to the last step...

Good luck Chuck.

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
RGP said:
Congratulations Manorite,
I think they have already taken Decision and asked for PP just to stamp visa. Other wise average Visa issuence time is 2 months, why would they tell u one month. And its their policy that they are compensating delay in one process with speed at other. Wish u good luck.
Thanks RGP..... It makes sense though... lets see what happens...i hope it comes soon

Danieal

Aug 17, 2012
sumitd said:
Hi Daniel,

First f all i hope your wife get the visa while your stay in India.

Medical Received is a standard update on the system that they have received your app and the medical, so the basic requirments are done, now to the last step...

Good luck Chuck.
Thanks Summitd.....

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
manorite said:
Thanks RGP..... It makes sense though... lets see what happens...i hope it comes soon
RGP dil laganey vali batein kartein hain...

RGP ek sher humari application par bhi daldo..shayad approval jaldi ajaye... ;)

Sumit

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
madhurimahesh said:
Hey Guys,
I received my passport request on 1st of August......can you please update my status in the Excel sheet

Keeping my fingers crossed?.......When do you think I will be able to get the visa?

???
Its updated...

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
jot1988 said:
Congrats Manorite. I hope u'll get ur visa soon
thanks jot1988....

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Jennychen1401 said:
Hi manorite... buge congratulations to you.... u finally got PPR and nw shiny new visa in a couple weeks....
hats off to you for patiently waiting and updating the spreedsheet for everyone else..!!!
Thanks jennychen1401..... goodluck with ur processing....

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Jennychen1401 said:
Hi Ashunandal, yr really great... i notice everyone of us asking you the same question over and over again and you reply to each one.
Maybe we shud find a way to post the answer permanently somewhewre here,.! ;-)
ohh yes jenny, i got this help from a US applicant before few months and saved in my emails. Now i just copy it from my emails and paste here ;). and yes there is an option to search your questions in old posts, at the right top, we have search box, you can find almost everything there. for example if you want to apply for GCMS notes, search for "gcms notes" and you will get these posts from past :)
BTW i feel really great, when someone asks me for help :-* its 2 a.m here and im still awake just to read and answer new posts ;)
best of luck for your visa :)

aussiankk

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2012
File Transfer...
26 June 2012
Med's Done....
15 March 2012
Passport Req..
21st Sept 2012 by Phone. Passport received at ND on 25th Sept and "in process" from 20 Sept. Address change on 18 October
VISA ISSUED...
22 October 2012
LANDED..........
26 October 2012
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Finally I have some good news to share...... My wife got her PPR today....
Just wanted to share the story of how this happened....it might help others... it was quite different than the regular PPR....

ND visa office called on one of the phone number we had given in our application....my dad picked up and the visa officer asked for my wife...
My wife had gone for a short visit to her parents place.....so my dad told her that my wife had gone and he gave the visa officer another number where my wife could be reached.... the visa officer was super nice and she said that she would call my wife at the other number.....

The very next moment the visa office called my wife and informed her that she should send her passport ASAP....My wife then asked the visa officer if she has to send any additional documents...the VO said no other additional documents are required...My wife asked about police clearance and payment of Right of Permanent resident Fees...The officer said these documents are not required and are just additional documents...she said if you want you can send it.
My wife also asked how long will it take to finalize the file, the VO said that she is not sure, but if every thing is good then within a month.....
The VO also asked if you know where to send the passport, my wife said that my husband know the address but she is not sure, then the VO said that she will also send an email....The VO lady was very nice and helpful...answered all the questions patiently....

This was pretty much the summary of the conversation.....

My wife and I are super excited and she will be sending her passport tomorrow...

I will be very glad if you guys can give your views on the following questions...

1) I had already got a new police clearance. Do you think it is a good idea to send the new police clearance? I don't mind sending it, but then I then I was thinking the VO didn't specifically ask for it. I don't want to send too many additional documents. Also, in the email she only asked to just send the passport.

2) I have paid the RPRF (Right of permanent resident Fees with my initial application) i.e. full fees already paid.. Should I send the copy of my receipt?

3) Following is the address I will be sending my passport to. Is this address correct?
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Note: My ecas status still says application received....
Congrats Manorite! It was very nice to read about your progress, but I still don't know how "call" works? what happens if the applicant miss such important call?
anyway, I really hope that you receive visa soon. Congrats once again!! +1 for you for your patience and all the hardwork you did for the forum.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
RGP said:
kindly bare it if u dont like..... ;).

Mein Shayar to nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

Magar ayeeee CICCCCCCccCCCCCC,

Jab se pala, Pada hai tuj se,

Mujko,,,,,,, shayariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aa gayiiiiiii...........
Waah ustaad waah........kya baat hai ;D ;D wanted to rate you +1 for this but could not, they said i need to wait for few days because i have already given you +1 yesterday ;)
good luck :)

abbyss

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjmin said:
Checked E-Cas today, finally says "In Process" since Aug 16th. I didn't check since Friday afternoon, so not sure when this was updated. Happy to see some movement!
Congratulations pjmin, you would get your stamped passport within a week .

Does the canadian address appear in e-cas, if so your done, they would have send your passport already.

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
pjmin said:
Checked E-Cas today, finally says "In Process" since Aug 16th. I didn't check since Friday afternoon, so not sure when this was updated. Happy to see some movement!
Hey Pjmin,
Since its over 2 months they have your PP, I guess if Ecas show in process on 16th Aug, they might have stamped visa on your PP, and you will probably get it back very soon...

All the best...:)

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
ashunandal said:
ohh yes jenny, i got this help from a US applicant before few months and saved in my emails. Now i just copy it from my emails and paste here ;). and yes there is an option to search your questions in old posts, at the right top, we have search box, you can find almost everything there. for example if you want to apply for GCMS notes, search for "gcms notes" and you will get these posts from past :)
BTW i feel really great, when someone asks me for help :-* its 2 a.m here and im still awake just to read and answer new posts ;)
best of luck for your visa :)
No doubt....Ashu is a real Gem.....Alwayzzz available to Help everyone...:)

waheguruji

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 15,2012
File Transfer...
august 15,2012
Passport Req..
sept 01.2012
VISA ISSUED...
jan 14,2013
LANDED..........
soon
hi everyone,
i just have question th som1 might be able to answer...i got approval last week..so should i pay the PR fees right now or i have to wait untill they ask for it?

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
waheguruji said:
hi everyone,
i just have question th som1 might be able to answer...i got approval last week..so should i pay the PR fees right now or i have to wait untill they ask for it?
waheguruji:

Feel free to pay your fees any-time you feel like before the passport request so that you can send a copy of that receipt with the PPR.

they will ask for 3 things things when they mail you the PPR.

1. Of course your PASSPORT.
2. PCC( if submitted dnt wrry abt it)
3. Landing fees(PR), which you can now pay anytime and send the copy of your receipt along with your PPR