Passport Req..
19 july 2012, letter dated 12 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 1st Sept, 2012, PP received on 3 sept
Hey manorita,
Congratulation for The PPR...

manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Finally I have some good news to share...... My wife got her PPR today....
Just wanted to share the story of how this happened....it might help others... it was quite different than the regular PPR....

ND visa office called on one of the phone number we had given in our application....my dad picked up and the visa officer asked for my wife...
My wife had gone for a short visit to her parents place.....so my dad told her that my wife had gone and he gave the visa officer another number where my wife could be reached.... the visa officer was super nice and she said that she would call my wife at the other number.....

The very next moment the visa office called my wife and informed her that she should send her passport ASAP....My wife then asked the visa officer if she has to send any additional documents...the VO said no other additional documents are required...My wife asked about police clearance and payment of Right of Permanent resident Fees...The officer said these documents are not required and are just additional documents...she said if you want you can send it.
My wife also asked how long will it take to finalize the file, the VO said that she is not sure, but if every thing is good then within a month.....
The VO also asked if you know where to send the passport, my wife said that my husband know the address but she is not sure, then the VO said that she will also send an email....The VO lady was very nice and helpful...answered all the questions patiently....

This was pretty much the summary of the conversation.....

My wife and I are super excited and she will be sending her passport tomorrow...

I will be very glad if you guys can give your views on the following questions...

1) I had already got a new police clearance. Do you think it is a good idea to send the new police clearance? I don't mind sending it, but then I then I was thinking the VO didn't specifically ask for it. I don't want to send too many additional documents. Also, in the email she only asked to just send the passport.

2) I have paid the RPRF (Right of permanent resident Fees with my initial application) i.e. full fees already paid.. Should I send the copy of my receipt?

3) Following is the address I will be sending my passport to. Is this address correct?
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Note: My ecas status still says application received....

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Just wanted to share the story of how this happened....it might help others... it was quite different than the regular PPR....

ND visa office called on one of the phone number we had given in our application....my dad picked up and the visa officer asked for my wife...
My wife had gone for a short visit to her parents place.....so my dad told her that my wife had gone and he gave the visa officer another number where my wife could be reached.... the visa officer was super nice and she said that she would call my wife at the other number.....

The very next moment the visa office called my wife and informed her that she should send her passport ASAP....My wife then asked the visa officer if she has to send any additional documents...the VO said no other additional documents are required...My wife asked about police clearance and payment of Right of Permanent resident Fees...The officer said these documents are not required and are just additional documents...she said if you want you can send it.
My wife also asked how long will it take to finalize the file, the VO said that she is not sure, but if every thing is good then within a month.....
The VO also asked if you know where to send the passport, my wife said that my husband know the address but she is not sure, then the VO said that she will also send an email....The VO lady was very nice and helpful...answered all the questions patiently....

My wife and I are super excited and she will be sending her passport tomorrow...

I will be very glad if you guys can give your views on the following questions...

1) I had already got a new police clearance. Do you think it is a good idea to send the new police clearance? I don't mind sending it, but then I then I was thinking the VO didn't specifically ask for it. I don't want to send too many additional documents. Also, in the email she only asked to just send the passport.

2) I have paid the RPRF (Right of permanent resident Fees with my initial application) i.e. full fees already paid.. Should I send the copy of my receipt?

3) Following is the address I will be sending my passport to. Is this address correct?

Congratssss.......thats a greatttttt news...:)

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Thanks harry0088, APscorpion ....

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
Congratsss Manorite....

I think as they sent you PPR pretty late, the decision has already been made on your file and you will probably get back PP with visa stamped in next 2 weeks...:)

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
hi everybody
who can apply the GCMS notes my husband (who is in Canada) and me(who is in India)????????can it delay the process?

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012 (received by ND VO on 22-08-2012).
VISA ISSUED...
"In process" on 30-10-2012, address change on 30-11-2012 and DM on 1-12-2012.
LANDED..........
will be landing in Ontario
APscorpion said:
Congratsss Manorite....

I think as they sent you PPR pretty late, the decision has already been made on your filecong and you will probably get back PP with visa stamped in next 2 weeks...:)
CongrÀts manorite!!!

And I am totally agree with apscorpion, I think they want your pp just to stamp visa and we hope to hear good news on DM from you very soon :) :) good luck

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
april_19 said:
CongrÀts manorite!!!

And I am totally agree with apscorpion, I think they want your pp just to stamp visa and we hope to hear good news on DM from you very soon :) :) good luck
Thanks april_19.... I hope so too....I will keep you guys posted....

Flytoronto

Aug 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-April-12
File Transfer...
19-July-12
Interview........
wavied hopefully
Passport Req..
9-Aug-12 (Received by ND VO on 21-Aug-12)
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Hellooo Manorite

Big Big Congrats to you. Finally to got ur PPR, Good to hear from ur end, ewish u luck for ur Visa.

jas515

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 in process from 16-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012 ...takes 209 days ....hurrrrrr got my PP on 29 -10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

conrgrats n hope u will get ur visa soon ..

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Very happy for your manorite. It seems like your application was done with all the necessary checks and waiting for stamping.

Congratulations !!!

manorite said:
Hey Guys....

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
Congrats manorite....

any updates friends today...

was ND VO working today?

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
congrats Manorite:) So happy for you.....Did they say why did they not email the PPR and called instead?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

congratulations manorite :)
*if your old PCC is still valid, you dont need to send another one but as you said, you have already received, you can send now.
*you dont need to send fees receipt again.
* and the address you have is exact.
Best of Luck :)

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Manorite,
I think they have already taken Decision and asked for PP just to stamp visa. Other wise average Visa issuence time is 2 months, why would they tell u one month. And its their policy that they are compensating delay in one process with speed at other. Wish u good luck.

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand one thing what ND VO is doing with our PP with approx time of 2 month or more. Averagely they issue 3-4 PPR each day and giving DM 1-3 in a week. So unfair. It should be equal.