DM on 1st Sept, 2012, PP received on 3 sept
No DMs today.. :(

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks,
Please check your e-cas and give us some good news.
Please...................

heartly

Jul 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......................
harry0088 said:
No DMs today.. :(
yaaa no DM today and really waiting for DM.... waiting for it from so long.....

heartly

Jul 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
kanika.382 said:
Hey Guys....

Finally the wait the frustration...tension is over.....I GOt my Passport back with COPR.....wow....what a relief..... :) :) :)

All the best to u all.....:)

Regards
kanika

congratulations, our time line is same...my fingers also crossed tired by waiting ...... again congratulations.....

CanadaVisa2012

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/03/2012
File Transfer...
05/07/2012
Passport Req..
17/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 12th, Address change on 13th. PP Received on 17th
LANDED..........
19/09/2012
RGP said:
Hey Folks,
Please check your e-cas and give us some good news.
Please...................
No updates........every thing same....Hope all we will get good news soon..

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi puneet
any update on your file. got any answer from THE MP?
PLZ DO UPDATE

AM STILL WAITING IT BEEN A 2 MONTHS TODAY THAT NEWDELHI HAS MY PASSPORT

heartly

Jul 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
hkbasi said:
hi puneet
any update on your file. got any answer from THE MP?
PLZ DO UPDATE

AM STILL WAITING IT BEEN A 2 MONTHS TODAY THAT NEWDELHI HAS MY PASSPORT
hey i also sent my passport on 15th june still same application received...we on same side...hope we all get DM in this week

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hey Guys....

Finally I have some good news to share...... My wife got her PPR today....
Just wanted to share the story of how this happened....it might help others... it was quite different than the regular PPR....

ND visa office called on one of the phone number we had given in our application....my dad picked up and the visa officer asked for my wife...
My wife had gone for a short visit to her parents place.....so my dad told her that my wife had gone and he gave the visa officer another number where my wife could be reached.... the visa officer was super nice and she said that she would call my wife at the other number.....

The very next moment the visa office called my wife and informed her that she should send her passport ASAP....My wife then asked the visa officer if she has to send any additional documents...the VO said no other additional documents are required...My wife asked about police clearance and payment of Right of Permanent resident Fees...The officer said these documents are not required and are just additional documents...she said if you want you can send it.
My wife also asked how long will it take to finalize the file, the VO said that she is not sure, but if every thing is good then within a month.....
The VO also asked if you know where to send the passport, my wife said that my husband know the address but she is not sure, then the VO said that she will also send an email....The VO lady was very nice and helpful...answered all the questions patiently....

This was pretty much the summary of the conversation.....

My wife and I are super excited and she will be sending her passport tomorrow...

I will be very glad if you guys can give your views on the following questions...

1) I had already got a new police clearance. Do you think it is a good idea to send the new police clearance? I don't mind sending it, but then I then I was thinking the VO didn't specifically ask for it. I don't want to send too many additional documents. Also, in the email she only asked to just send the passport.

2) I have paid the RPRF (Right of permanent resident Fees with my initial application) i.e. full fees already paid.. Should I send the copy of my receipt?

3) Following is the address I will be sending my passport to. Is this address correct?
Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Note: My ecas status still says application received....

aman1983

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2012
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
04-03-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
soon
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Just wanted to share the story of how this happened....it might help others... it was quite different than the regular PPR....

ND visa office called on one of the phone number we had given in our application....my dad picked up and the visa officer asked for my wife...
My wife had gone for a short visit to her parents place.....so my dad told her that my wife had gone and he gave the visa officer another number where my wife could be reached.... the visa officer was super nice and she said that she would call my wife at the other number.....

The very next moment the visa office called my wife and informed her that she should send her passport ASAP....My wife then asked the visa officer if she has to send any additional documents...the VO said no other additional documents are required...My wife asked about police clearance and payment of Right of Permanent resident Fees...The officer said these documents are not required and are just additional documents...she said if you want you can send it.
My wife also asked how long will it take to finalize the file, the VO said that she is not sure, but if every thing is good then within a month.....
The VO also asked if you know where to send the passport, my wife said that my husband know the address but she is not sure, then the VO said that she will also send an email....The VO lady was very nice and helpful...answered all the questions patiently....

My wife and I are super excited and she will be sending her passport tomorrow...

I will be very glad if you guys can give your views on the following questions...

1) I had already got a new police clearance. Do you think it is a good idea to send the new police clearance? I don't mind sending it, but then I then I was thinking the VO didn't specifically ask for it. I don't want to send too many additional documents. Also, in the email she only asked to just send the passport.

2) I have paid the RPRF (Right of permanent resident Fees with my initial application) i.e. full fees already paid.. Should I send the copy of my receipt?

3) Following is the address I will be sending my passport to. Is this address correct?
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration

woww thts cool...congrats, finally u got ur PPR

sumitd

Apr 16, 2012
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-30-2012/ PP received on the 7th of September
LANDED..........
September 21-2012
manorite said:
Hey Guys....

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration

Manoriteeeeeeeeeeeeee...congrats yaar....finally u got your PPR...

1.) The address up there is correct.

2.) Most of the times PCC expires in 6 months and they might ask for a new one in near future before releasing the PP to your wife in India, might as well send a new one if i were you..( My wife did the same just to be on the safer side)

3.) Do send a copy of the receipt, Sometimes they happen to misplace or not look at the original receipt and ask for a copy later.(could be a waste of time.)..

most of us have to send the PPR letter while sending those docs back to the NDVO, in you case i guess you can write a COVER LETTER stating how you got your PPR.

buddy, i am really really happy for you...

Sumit

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi heartly

i hope we will get VISA soon now it is getting annoying seeing everyday application recieved. before i use to call missisauga to find out how long will take to get approval well got after 120 days now the newdelhi making it worse they don't understand the situation no feeling they are f*****
SERIOUSLY .

WELL WHAT IS UR TIMELINE

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
aman1983 said:
woww thts cool...congrats, finally u got ur PPR
Thanks aman1983...

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
sumitd said:
Manoriteeeeeeeeeeeeee...congrats yaar....finally u got your PPR...

1.) The address up there is correct.

2.) Most of the times PCC expires in 6 months and they might ask for a new one in near future before releasing the PP to your wife in India, might as well send a new one if i were you..( My wife did the same just to be on the safer side)

3.) Do send a copy of the receipt, Sometimes they happen to misplace or not look at the original receipt and ask for a copy later.(could be a waste of time.)..

most of us have to send the PPR letter while sending those docs back to the NDVO, in you case i guess you can write a COVER LETTER stating how you got your PPR.

buddy, i am really really happy for you...

Sumit
Thanks Sumit..... It had been a long wait.... really happy now... Thanks for your response on my questions....I hope u hear good news soon...

kingcobra

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 April 2012
AOR Received.
AOR was not sent
File Transfer...
26 July 2012
Med's Done....
22 March 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 September 2012
LANDED..........
23 October 2012 & PR card received on 17 December 2012
Congrats Manorite!! You have waited long enough. Great start to you week! I suspect since they asked for the passport late in the process, the visa will be issued in no time.

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
kingcobra said:
Congrats Manorite!! You have waited long enough. Great start to you week! I suspect since they asked for the passport late in the process, the visa will be issued in no time.
Thanks kingcobra.... It had indeed been a long wait..... I couldn't have asked for anything better to get the week started off....I hope i get the visa soon...