+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
I have three questions. My approval was done on July 17th (Child Sponsorship) but haven't received PPR yet:

1. Since our kid is young I gave the same email address as mine for the kid, so I am expecting the PPR request in email (I hope same email address will not create any confusion in the mind of the Visa Officer)

2. If they decide to send it by snail mail for some reason then in my ecas address the name of the state is missing. Is the same case for all of you guys? will it create a problem?

3. When I try to use the case specific inquiry using the link below it gives web error. Does anybody know any other link (this link was sent to me with the approval mail)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new

Thanks

kmartin

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Doc's Request.
31-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
11-3-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows,,,,,,
Hi guys,

On E-CAS under sponsorship status it says," We have sent you a letter on XX-XX-2012 about decision made on your case. it's almost 3 weeks gone still i hv'nt receive that letter or PPR. please anyone let me know how long it's gonno take??

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
bluewater said:
I have three questions. My approval was done on July 17th (Child Sponsorship) but haven't received PPR yet:

1. Since our kid is young I gave the same email address as mine for the kid, so I am expecting the PPR request in email (I hope same email address will not create any confusion in the mind of the Visa Officer)

No, Its okay, IT wont create any confusion.

2. If they decide to send it by snail mail for some reason then in my ecas address the name of the state is missing. Is the same case for all of you guys? will it create a problem?

Yes, that is the case for everyone. Make sure the rest of the add is correct though.

3. When I try to use the case specific inquiry using the link below it gives web error. Does anybody know any other link (this link was sent to me with the approval mail)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new

When I click on this same link here it works..
Thanks

pb36l

Jun 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewater said:

https ://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new

Thanks

1) If you are filled as Representative in the Representative form then they will send it to you.

2) Even in my case when I got my PR; State was missing, if you can see the pincode then things are fine.

3) when you click on the link due to space in new and delhi by default it chops off delhi. try this one
http s://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Please delete the space between "http" and "s" before using it.

Send them an enquiry as soon as possible to clear your doubts on this.

All the best

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
We went to our MP's office but he's on holidays till Monday.
His Secretary said if we don't here anything until Wednesday, just give him a call.
Hopefully vll here something good.
Good luck to u all!!!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
CanadaVisa2012 said:
Hi Ashunandal

what that means "permanent resident documentation or kit" on ecas status. is it just the passport with visa or some more documents...
its passport+visa and COPR (confirmation of permanent resident). when did you get this updated on your ECAS?? never heard about this on ECAS before ??? ::)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kmartin said:
Hi guys,

On E-CAS under sponsorship status it says," We have sent you a letter on XX-XX-2012 about decision made on your case. it's almost 3 weeks gone still i hv'nt receive that letter or PPR. please anyone let me know how long it's gonno take??
dont wait for sponsorship approval letter, they just update on ecas but never send ;) hope you receive your PPR soon
best of luck :)

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
kingcobra said:
I think its not New Delhi that does this. If you can observe, sponsorship approval from February/March took more than 100 days for quite a few, and about 90+ days for April. And Suddenly people from May end/June were getting approvals in 40-50 days. Once your sponsorship is approved from Mississauga, the file gets transferred to New Delhi.

Now New Delhi usually asks for Passport after two or three weeks. Sometimes it is not requested till the end of the process, when all reviews and checks are done. If ND asks for passport in the initial review stage, it will do so within 2-3 weeks of them obtaining the application package from Mississauga. New Delhi has no control as to when the applications are received from Mississauga. So if people from May end are getting passport requests, it means those files were transferred EARLY from Mississauga, ahead of many other applicants.

One has to question the rationale of Mississauga not processing the sponsorship approvals in the order they were received.
I just hope there isn't some sort of favouritism going on, especially when it goes to India!
On another note, do both the sponsor and applicant receive UCI's? Are you able to check on ECAS under both id's?

punjabi kudi

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th mar 2012
File Transfer...
27th jun 2012
Interview........
4th sep 2012 on phone
Passport Req..
10th jul 2012
VISA ISSUED...
9th sep ,,DM on 12th sep and posted by ND VO on 13 sep 2012 and recieved on 18th sep 2012
LANDED..........
24th sep 2012
sumitd said:
Nebula,

Not everyone will describe relatives in pictures, as long as you tell them in your notes in form 5409 that your parents and relatives attented the wedding, that should be good enuf...

but at the other end some people do write behind the pictures...

to be honest with you at the end this does not affect the application.
hello sumitd
do you have any travel history or any thing else as the people applied on 7th mar have received his/her visas
i am asking this becuz i m also march applicant and eagerly waiting so let me know
thanks in advance

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
harryiswaiting said:
I just hope there isn't some sort of favouritism going on, especially when it goes to India!
On another note, do both the sponsor and applicant receive UCI's? Are you able to check on ECAS under both id's?
if you had to wait fora long time for first stage approval, they consider that delay for second stage processing. someone from january thread waited for more than 100 days for sponsorship approval and got a reply from CIC after approval stating "sorry for delay in processing your application but this delay will be considered for next stage so your overall processing wont delay"
i got sponsorship approval after 96 days and PPR after 9 days.
they assign different UCI no. to applicant and sponsor and you can check ECAS using both with resp. details

sunnyannie

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Hey folks !!

How come this possible that may month applicants are getting PPR, when CPC is still processing the files received on 30 april, 2012 . :( but m still happy for them who got PPR and all the best to them :) :) but where are the PPR's gone fÓr applicants of April?? And can anybody please let me know what does AOR mean??

clnjt

Aug 1, 2012
Hi, I got my PPR yesterday(Aug 10th, 2012)..could u(owner of the thread) pls update my status in ur spreadsheet?Thanx

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
ashunandal said:
if you had to wait fora long time for first stage approval, they consider that delay for second stage processing. someone from january thread waited for more than 100 days for sponsorship approval and got a reply from CIC after approval stating "sorry for delay in processing your application but this delay will be considered for next stage so your overall processing wont delay"
i got sponsorship approval after 96 days and PPR after 9 days.
they assign different UCI no. to applicant and sponsor and you can check ECAS using both with resp. details
thanks kingcobra and ashunandal for clearing out this issue :)

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi guys

which is the best way to check ECAS it is with APPLICANT CLIENT ID OR FILE NO

sunnyannie

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Hiii guys !!!

I have got one more query, there was a point for providing the national identity in the application forms but I didn't have any other national identity except passport and my PAN card, so I provided them with the photocopy of both, passport and PAN card. Now I am worried whether those were sufficient or not ??

Keeping my fingers crossed on this point !!

Please help :(