hi ashu,
can u please tell me process after AOR
if u can tell in stages please
like initial review final review PPR
thnks
tk cr
abhi
hi abhi,
i didnt search on CIC or CHC website but i collected some information from this forum and GCMS notes.
after file transfer to VO, they can request passport any time before your visa is ready to issue, in ND, they request passport at first and hold your passport for whole time, if you dont send at first and ask them to request your pp later, they will request at the end.
after assigning file no. and visa officer, initial review is first step, conducted for eligibility test. if they are convinced with your relationship with sponsor and your intention after immigrating to Canada, they send your information for background and security checks and update your ECAS to "in process". if they have doubts about eligibility, they request additional docs or interview and after successful interview, go for BC and SC. after receiving your report from security agencies, they do final review and issue visa.
after completing each step, they assign one BFD (bring forward date) to your file and open your file again on that date.
hope it helps :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kmartin said:
I logged in today by putting file number and it shows me Wrong mailing address of in Haryana but i am from Punjab. Anyone let me know how to change this wrong address there is no option of update address.
you have many options to contact ND to change your address
* you can FAX them a letter explaining your situation with all of your details, old and new address.
*you can send them an email with same letter
*you can send a mail
*you can send case specific enquiry
i would suggest to try all possible ways. BTW did you check your application forms (if you have a copy) if you have entered wrong address.
if you have received PPR already, do they have wrong address in PPR also?? sometimes they update wrong address on ECAS and have right address in their system.
best of luck :)

kmartin

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Doc's Request.
31-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
11-3-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows,,,,,,
ashunandal said:
you have many options to contact ND to change your address
* you can FAX them a letter explaining your situation with all of your details, old and new address.
*you can send them an email with same letter
*you can send a mail
*you can send case specific enquiry
i would suggest to try all possible ways. BTW did you check your application forms (if you have a copy) if you have entered wrong address.
if you have received PPR already, do they have wrong address in PPR also?? sometimes they update wrong address on ECAS and have right address in their system.
best of luck :)
I Cross checked my application forms there is my correct address. i hv'nt received my PPR yet tht's y i m worried if thy send ppr letter at wrong address tht really mess up.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kmartin said:
I Cross checked my application forms there is my correct address. i hv'nt received my PPR yet tht's y i m worried if thy send ppr letter at wrong address tht really mess up.
ok, if you have provided your email address in the forms, they will send ppr by email not mail

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
Hello Everyone....This is a bright sunday @ @ @

I dint knew that today's sunshine will give me a happy news....Finally i checked my ECAs it showed "DECISION MADE" Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I could'nt believe it at first glance!!!
Last night till 3am i was awake and checked ECAS but it showed "Application Received" and now i checked at around 12 the status was changed.

This is a request to all be patient and Pray to God....As he helped me he will surely help u guys!!!!

Guys...ppl were true...on sundays also u get updates...:)

After 18th of June i did not receive any news from CIC-ND...As soon as i get my passport will update u all....TC.

jas515

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 in process from 16-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012 ...takes 209 days ....hurrrrrr got my PP on 29 -10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
kanika.382 said:

I dint knew that today's sunshine will give me a happy news....Finally i checked my ECAs it showed "DECISION MADE" Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I could'nt believe it at first glance!!!
Last night till 3am i was awake and checked ECAS but it showed "Application Received" and now i checked at around 12 the status was changed.

This is a request to all be patient and Pray to God....As he helped me he will surely help u guys!!!!

After 18th of June i did not receive any news from CIC-ND...As soon as i get my passport will update u all....TC.

happy sunday n congrats :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
kanika.382 said:

wooooow thats great :) Congratulations Kanika
hope you receive your passport back soon :)

sunnyannie

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
kanika.382 said:

Yayyyyyyyy :) :) :D

Congratulations Kanika !!

So happy for you,I hope you get ur pp soon and you have good time in canada :) :) all the best !!

jot1988

Star Member
May 5, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2012
Med's Done....
24 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 June 2012 (Received by New Delhi VO on 28 June 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2012
LANDED..........
9 Sep 2012
Big congratulations Kanika :)

CanadaVisa2012

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/03/2012
File Transfer...
05/07/2012
Passport Req..
17/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 12th, Address change on 13th. PP Received on 17th
LANDED..........
19/09/2012
kanika.382 said:

Thats great news.... congrats.... :)

CanadaVisa2012

Star Member
Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/03/2012
File Transfer...
05/07/2012
Passport Req..
17/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 12th, Address change on 13th. PP Received on 17th
LANDED..........
19/09/2012
Hi Ashunandal

Whats your view about the process time(Extra time then normal file) for a person who visited one country more than 1 year.?????

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
Hey Thanks ....Jas515, Anshunandal,sunnyannie....jot1988 and canadavisa2012 and alllllllll.....All the best rest of u....

rehan1981

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07-04-2012
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
09-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi Ashunandal,
My ECAS status shows in process since June 15 and ND has my passport since Feb 2nd week, we came to know through MP that N is waiting for Background and security checks do you know how long will it take , my wife is here with me and we were thinking of going to ND embassy personally and enquiring with them directly as to why is it taking so loong can you suggest something ? we really hope we could go back together .

ashunandal said:
hi abhi,
i didnt search on CIC or CHC website but i collected some information from this forum and GCMS notes.
after file transfer to VO, they can request passport any time before your visa is ready to issue, in ND, they request passport at first and hold your passport for whole time, if you dont send at first and ask them to request your pp later, they will request at the end.
after assigning file no. and visa officer, initial review is first step, conducted for eligibility test. if they are convinced with your relationship with sponsor and your intention after immigrating to Canada, they send your information for background and security checks and update your ECAS to "in process". if they have doubts about eligibility, they request additional docs or interview and after successful interview, go for BC and SC. after receiving your report from security agencies, they do final review and issue visa.
after completing each step, they assign one BFD (bring forward date) to your file and open your file again on that date.
hope it helps :)

123Puneet

Jun 21, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
27-05-2012
Med's Done....
mid december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-8-2012
LANDED..........
4-09-2012
kanika.382 said:

Congrats kanika!!! gud luck for ur future....hope its my turn now