Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So, it means there is nothing wrong if the applicant's address is showing in Canada. Do we really need to change ???? Or do we really need to send an email to ND VO about the address in India????

lalatata said:
If you have a representative assigned then all the communication goes to that representative. You lawyer will send u the copy of the PPR so that you print and send the PP back to the CHC office in Delhi.

lalatata

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 8th,2012
File Transfer...
May 17th,2012
Med's Done....
Jan 24th,2012
Passport Req..
June 1st,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM- July 23rd,2012 - Passport received - Aug 13th,2012
neemann said:
So, it means there is nothing wrong if the applicant's address is showing in Canada. Do we really need to change ???? Or do we really need to send an email to ND VO about the address in India????
I am not sure on this. I think it should still be indian mailing add for the applicant. If a rep is assigned they will be contacted instead of the applicant/sponsor however on ECAS the add for the applicant in india should be the real indian mailing add i think.

pb36l

Jun 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neemann said:
Hi

You are right. I did send the 'use of representative' form with my name on it and my canadian address on it. So, may be that's why it is showing in there.
If you notice UCI is the same no. on my PR card as well. That means they are using same no. for me when i came to canada 3yrs ago.

The file no. starts with F is on the AOR itself. the UCI is same on AOR and approval.

Did you try chaning the address on ECAS???? Would you suggest doing that????

Also in the email did your wife ask them to change the address or just asked them to keep the Indian address on file???

Ok So things are same, lets keep them simple. Try doing what I did, ask your spouse to send them a note as an enquiry.

Just raise a question about the correctness of your spouse's address on File. Thats the only thing we are concerned about.

Rest immigration people are intelligent enough to make the interpretations. So I would suggest you to relax, most of the bad things happen when human mind is hyper :).

Just send an email to New Delhi VO Don't ask them to change the address just tell them about your Indian mailing address.

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys. my timeline

Medical done - last week of march
Application sent to CIC-Mississauge - 07 May 2012
Application received at CIC-Mississauga - 08 May 2012

still waiting for reply

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
simple question.. it might be answered before but who wants to go over 109 pages. anyways how do they notify you if your application is Approved. is it by email or postal mail and to whom person who sponsored or applicant

thanks guys

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
gill1986 said:
simple question.. it might be answered before but who wants to go over 109 pages. anyways how do they notify you if your application is Approved. is it by email or postal mail and to whom person who sponsored or applicant

thanks guys
They might send email or snail mail for approval. In my case, I got a snail mail, and there are people who got email instead. The odd thing is that I got acknowledgement of receipt through email, and sponsorship approval through snail mail.

They send the sponsorship approval email or letter to sponsor.

sweet_person

Aug 6, 2012
I am anxiously waiting for PPR (almost 22 days now ). Anyway hope to get it soon. What is the address that one needs to send the passport to in ND? Most couriers doesn't accept the PO box addresses? What is most fastest and reliable (which courier) way to send the passport after request?

Thanks

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
thanks arujun. its been 91 days since i applied for my wife hopefully within this month i get some sort of good news

sweet_person

Aug 6, 2012
Hi,

Looks like somehow PPR requests for people after April 12th are stuck. Someone trying to draw the logic behind this but no one knows for sure.

Anyway, the peoples who applied to CPC-M in Mid-April are most affected by this, as they had to wait for more than 90 days (against 45-55 days for late May applicants) and now PPR is stuck. CIC should have some policy to tackle this as Mid-April lot are most affected and unfair to them.

I wonder if they do care about this. There is no pattern and they are haphazard with processing with approval all over the places in the timelines.

I wish they compensate for this during the processing time in ND but I know thats not going to happen.

Unfortunately we have to undergo long excruciating wait. No Way OUT.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thx, may be i will do it. do you mind sending me the format of the email and the email id of ND VO at neemann@rediffmail.com

pb36l said:
Ok So things are same, lets keep them simple. Try doing what I did, ask your spouse to send them a note as an enquiry.

Just raise a question about the correctness of your spouse's address on File. Thats the only thing we are concerned about.

Rest immigration people are intelligent enough to make the interpretations. So I would suggest you to relax, most of the bad things happen when human mind is hyper :).

Just send an email to New Delhi VO Don't ask them to change the address just tell them about your Indian mailing address.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
hi,

i totally agree with you

first it was approval and now PPR

feel bad for all the mid april applicants

tk cr

sweet_person said:
Hi,

Looks like somehow PPR requests for people after April 12th are stuck. Someone trying to draw the logic behind this but no one knows for sure.

Anyway, the peoples who applied to CPC-M in Mid-April are most affected by this, as they had to wait for more than 90 days (against 45-55 days for late May applicants) and now PPR is stuck. CIC should have some policy to tackle this as Mid-April lot are most affected and unfair to them.

I wonder if they do care about this. There is no pattern and they are haphazard with processing with approval all over the places in the timelines.

I wish they compensate for this during the processing time in ND but I know thats not going to happen.

Unfortunately we have to undergo long excruciating wait. No Way OUT.

pb36l

Jun 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neemann said:
Thx, may be i will do it. do you mind sending me the format of the email and the email id of ND VO at neemann @ rediffmail.com
There is no specific format go to the following link and you will be able to interpret further:

http s:// dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca /cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Just type your query in the message

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
Hello,

I got email from CPC-M with File number (starting with F), but I am still unable to login on Ecas. I am very confused on this.

Please guide.

Thanks.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
APscorpion said:
Hello,

I got email from CPC-M with File number (starting with F), but I am still unable to login on Ecas. I am very confused on this.

Please guide.

Thanks.
dont get panic, ecas doesnt start working right after, it will take few days. try after weekend, everyone on this forum faced same problem for first few days.

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
ashunandal said:
dont get panic, ecas doesnt start working right after, it will take few days. try after weekend, everyone on this forum faced same problem for first few days.

Thankss for quick reply.