App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
Guys and Girls, Just wanted to know that how many applicant's applied for visitors visa in between and got refused during their spousal sponsorship application was in progress and

awaiting for Decision Made or at last got PP with shining visa and Copr copies :)

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
addcited123 said:
@ angel am4u2ster
thanks for coming back.
So its just 2days left for my interview. Frankly speaking i am nervous and i think thats normal right?
Will keep posting.
Addicted123:
Can you please share us how many days does Embassy give for interview date from date of confirming interview? Please.

Tenzin

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
tenzin Namgyal said:
Addicted123:
Can you please share us how many days does Embassy give for interview date from date of confirming interview? Please.

Tenzin
1 month before they will send a interview convocation through email or either by post to the address mentioned by an applicant.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
tenzin Namgyal said:
Addicted123:

Tenzin
I rcvd a mail 42 days prior to the interview ..

Feb 23, 2013
maplegal86 said:
Nope. No updates.

As for the above, I'd like to add I am not from those high risk states.
I have been in a relationship with my husband for 8 years. Provided lots of photos, emails, travel details, ticket stubs, hotel reservations, marriage pics, wedding invite and other documentary evidence from the past 8 years.
First marriage.
I studied in one of the top US colleges.
We are well within the age range
We are from well off families, in case they think I may want to claim social insurance.

All said and done, I'd like to tell forum members there is NO logic (that we know of) that we can apply to this process. It's normal to want to compare, but don't get scared if you fall into the 'high risk' category.

And if you know anyone who has had a fraud marriage. Please give them a piece of your mind on my behalf. They're making life very difficult for genuine couples.
@Maplegal86 I understand your frustration and duly sympathize with your situation. My comments were just my inferences and it looks like you took offence of it. I know I need to be careful with the choice of my words since tempers are running really high in this forum. My intention was to just give an idea of what I perceived the process that too with a due disclaimer. I personally am a Lawyer but I don't practice immigration Law nor I give any advise in that regard (I think I should have sticked to that !!). But anyways, my further comments in this forum would do more damage than any positive effect, so I retire peacefully !! As regarding you graduating from a Top U.S school or coming from a well-off family is not a supporting factor to the process except when you apply for a Student visa to Canada or a visit visa where you show them the proof that you will return to your home country after your studies/visit and wont illegally stay back, citing your "well-offness". As far as I understand there is a totally different criteria when assessing for Spousal immigration - like likelihood of the spouses calling Canada a home (and raising a family and contributing for the Canadian economy) and wont just stay in Canada for 3 years, get the passport and jump ship (like a big chunk of immigrants from Middle East) or use Canada as a safe second country of citizenship/residence (which a lot of Indians are doing now most of them going back to where they were working before like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, also a lot of Wealthy Indians do that too, also may be you should google Chinese Birthing tourists). If you want to know more about such instances just go the CBC website and search. And about the U.S schooling, my Ex. who was also an Indian, who I dated for about 6 years before I met my wife..was doing her Ph.D. at Yale, on a 100 % scholarship, when she was declined a Canadian visit visa, citing lack of 'ties' with her country of then residence, U.S (of course it was a visit visa). But having said that I wish you and everyone else, good luck and hope all of you get your approvals at the earliest.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
SouthernSeaboard said:
@ Maplegal86 I understand your frustration and duly sympathize with your situation. My comments were just my inferences and it looks like you took offence of it. I know I need to be careful with the choice of my words since tempers are running really high in this forum. My intention was to just give an idea of what I perceived the process that too with a due disclaimer. I personally am a Lawyer but I don't practice immigration Law nor I give any advise in that regard (I think I should have sticked to that !!). But anyways, my further comments in this forum would do more damage than any positive effect, so I retire peacefully !! As regarding you graduating from a Top U.S school or coming from a well-off family is not a supporting factor to the process except when you apply for a Student visa to Canada or a visit visa where you show them the proof that you will return to your home country after your studies/visit and wont illegally stay back, citing your "well-offness". As far as I understand there is a totally different criteria when assessing for Spousal immigration - like likelihood of the spouses calling Canada a home (and raising a family and contributing for the Canadian economy) and wont just stay in Canada for 3 years, get the passport and jump ship (like a big chunk of immigrants from Middle East) or use Canada as a safe second country of citizenship/residence (which a lot of Indians are doing now most of them going back to where they were working before like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, also a lot of Wealthy Indians do that too, also may be you should google Chinese Birthing tourists). If you want to know more about such instances just go the CBC website and search. And about the U.S schooling, my Ex. who was also an Indian, who I dated for about 6 years before I met my wife..was doing her Ph.D. at Yale, on a 100 % scholarship, when she was declined a Canadian visit visa, citing lack of 'ties' with her country of then residence, U.S (of course it was a visit visa). But having said that I wish you and everyone else, good luck and hope all of you get your approvals at the earliest.
I didn't take offence! No worries! This process is crazy. I just wanted to let people know my story, to show it's not all clear cut.

:)

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
tenzin Namgyal said:
Addicted123:

Tenzin

they inform u almost one month before the scheduled day for interview. In my case i got an interview letter on jan 16 2013 via email and my interview is on feb 27 2013.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Angel.forever said:
I rcvd a mail 42 days prior to the interview ..
Thanks angel..your input is helpfull..

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
scorpionking said:
1 month before they will send a interview convocation through email or either by post to the address mentioned by an applicant.
Thanks scorpionking

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
addcited123 said:
tenzin Namgyal said:
Addicted123:

Tenzin

they inform u almost one month before the scheduled day for interview. In my case i got an interview letter on jan 16 2013 via email and my interview is on feb 27 2013.

Thanks addcited123..

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
My wife did her medical exam in January 2013 but I haven't submitted the application yet. I am anticipating to submit it by the first or second week of March. Is that okay or would another medical exam be needed after the application is submitted?

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
msingh2013 said:
My wife did her medical exam in January 2013 but I haven't submitted the application yet. I am anticipating to submit it by the first or second week of March. Is that okay or would another medical exam be needed after the application is submitted?
its enough time.. I dont see any need to repeat...

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
msingh2013 said:
Don't worry about that for now.. If by chance they need a new one they'll ask for it :)

mca

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
File Transfer...
14-Aug-2012
Interview........
27-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
OCT
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
soonest
Angel.forever said:
Hey guys, am May 2012 applicant and still awaiting my visa..its ridiculously late and feel so depressed :(

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
mca said:
Angel.forever said:
Hey guys, am May 2012 applicant and still awaiting my visa..its ridiculously late and feel so depressed :(
Omg! That's a crazy long time!
NDVO is very unpredictable! :( was your case straight forward? What's your time line like so far?
The waits hard... But I guess all we have to do is hope...