waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
congratulations to all!
very happy to hear things are getting done....

I hope for people like me waiting get it done fast too...
as per the sheet, I am the only who didn't get the stage 1 done...unless there are more like me...

good lucks to all....

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
My ecas started working and status is still Application Received..
WTF.. Ki mazaak hai yaar.... :-(

H4B

Nov 23, 2012
tahsinmohammad said:
My file went into process on feb 15th as well..Hope we get to see DM soon...
Hi Every1,
after long time my Ecas working . I saw that i already got decision amde in spoinsership applciation but now it is showing that in process and permanant resident applciation is still showing applicaiton received. what is that mean can some1 explain to me why is taht showed. I already got decision made in sponsership applciaiton but now now showing "IN Process"wht is taht so after already approved and transfer my file .
please any1 can expalin to me and help me out .

thank to veryone

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOW LONG DID IT TOOK...?

maplegal86 said:
Congrats mumble! Very very happy for you. :)

Finally the wait is over! Hope you get your passport quickly so you can be in Canada asap!

ahuja100

Aug 24, 2012
Here is information sought from me in some of the posts:
1) It took 6 days to receive passport in Vadodara from the date on which NDVO issued Visa.
2) The date of process, the date of Decision Made, and date of issue of visa is same viz 12th Feb 2013.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
H4B said:
Hi Every1,
after long time my Ecas working . I saw that i already got decision amde in spoinsership applciation but now it is showing that in process and permanant resident applciation is still showing applicaiton received. what is that mean can some1 explain to me why is taht showed. I already got decision made in sponsership applciaiton but now now showing "IN Process"wht is taht so after already approved and transfer my file .
please any1 can expalin to me and help me out .

thank to veryone
Dont worry and its good news...Same thing happened to me last week with In Process under Sponsorship(Which was DM on August 30th 2012) and Application Received under PR.But today it changed to In Process in PR Application and DM back under Sponsorship.I guess its because of the glitch and you should be seeing In Process under Permanent Resident Application in coming days...Good luck

TRM2011

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
04-08-2012
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2013
Sorry guys... have been busy to update some good news.

Passport with visa was received last week on February 11 and at that time e-cas was down. Visa was stamped on February 4.

Just checked e-cas and it says that they started processing on February 4.

Just caught up with all the posts and saw lots of DMs and visas received in the last two weeks. All the best everyone!

H4B

Nov 23, 2012
tahsinmohammad said:
Dont worry and its good news...Same thing happened to me last week with In Process under Sponsorship(Which was DM on August 30th 2012) and Application Received under PR.But today it changed to In Process in PR Application and DM back under Sponsorship.I guess its because of the glitch and you should be seeing In Process under Permanent Resident Application in coming days...Good luck
thank for replying to me . what i mean is I already got decision made in Sponsership but now it shows agian IN process so are they are screening my sponsership agian or what. and do you have any Idea how long it takes to go my PR applciaiton IN process I mean now already 6months over and I am eeing people who applied later than me got their passport with visa stamp on it . I am very happy for those who govt it , do not think me wrong I am just sharing what i have a doubt .

Thank You

Best of luck . God Bless to All with Shiny Visa .

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
So many DMs and visas and status changes. Congrats to all!

Still no progress on the PPR for the late 2012 applicants I guess. Maybe they did change their policy so that they only request the passport when they've determined they will be issuing a visa soon.

I have a question about the address in wife (applicant) eCas page. I'm worried about it missing details. She's living in a village in Punjab, and it's listed as follows:

C/O (father's name)
Name of Village
India

There is no mention of post office (comes after village), district or state.

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
H4B said:
thank for replying to me . what i mean is I already got decision made in Sponsership but now it shows agian IN process so are they are screening my sponsership agian or what. and do you have any Idea how long it takes to go my PR applciaiton IN process I mean now already 6months over and I am eeing people who applied later than me got their passport with visa stamp on it . I am very happy for those who govt it , do not think me wrong I am just sharing what i have a doubt .

Thank You

Best of luck . God Bless to All with Shiny Visa .
From what I've read so far, I think this happens to a lot of people. When they are about to change the status to in process or decision made for the applicant, the sponsor's status changes from decision made to in process. Nobody knows why this happens (except probably CIC and NDVO), but it is a good sign and the applicant's status should change to in process very soon. The visa should probably be issued in less than a month (or maybe even a couple of weeks) based on everyone else's timelines.

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
hello everyone! My husband how now landed back in Nepal after his interview in Delhi!

His interview was one and a half hours long.

The VO was a white Canadian woman, he said in her mid-thirties maybe. Very kind woman, laughed a lot in good humour.

First question was his date of birth and his age. Then she just jumped right into the question we were expected!

She asked, "How did you convince a Canadian girl to want to marry you only a few months after meeting?"

He gave some answers, and first she said she was not satisfied with that, since she is canadian and knows "our" culture and how SHE would never do such a thing. But he explained more of our relationship, how I feel about marriage and how it is so similar to Hindu marriage, and how we feel for eachother. She stopped him and laughed and said, "ok, I am satisfied with that!".

That was the most difficult question of the interview he said.

Then she asked if he had met any of my relatives, the names and ages of my sisters and how often he contacts them. When he said that he regularly texts and calls my mother she was SHOCKED and laughed and asked more about what they talk about together haha. My mum loves my husband and they really do talk quite often : ).

She asked where I work and what my position is, what my duties are and how long I have worked there.

What kind of house I live in, how many floors it has, bedrooms, etc. if I rent or own, if I have roommates, what floor of the house my bedroom is.

She asked my address, and he started giving the whole street address but she laughed again to stop him and said she would be satisfied as long as he knew the province! haha

Next she asked about my father since my husband had not said anything about him yet, so he had to explain that my father is not a part of the family and she asked more about that. Then she asked what my relationship is like with my mother and sisters, how often I see them or speak with them.

HE brought up how he had overstayed his visa in Australia 2 years ago and if that would be an issue. She seemed impressed that he mentioned it first but told him that it was not an issue at all since he got a Bridging Visa to leave the country legally when he could and explained why he overstayed very well in our original submitted documents.

Then she asked about our future plans in Canada, for school, where we wanted to live, where we planned to work, if we wanted kids soon or after we finish studying.

And finally she sat back and told him to just tell her anything he wanted her to know about me and how he feels for our relationship.

She looked through the photos we took from my visit in January, and was really impressed that I had visited. He said that she got very excited and laughing again when he showed her the scan copies of my boarding passes to and from Nepal. He said she said, " Did she really come to see you?" and seemed very shocked that I had.

He had the big folder of 500 pages of proof of communication and she saw it and said that we had already given a similar amount in the original and she knew how much we talked, she said it very jokingly though. She didn't even open the folder! haha

At the very end he asked her to please not leave him guessing and let him know what the decision will be. She said that she is the one to approve him, and she has decided that the marriage is genuine and she has put down "approved" on our file. She said he needs to get his new meds and Nepal PC so gave him his passport back to us for those. So he needs to get those done and send his passport back with those items as soon as possible. She said a request for new meds and PC will come in his e-mail within the next few days and to put that into the package as well. She told him it will take a few days for his approval to be processed into the system and then a few days longer once the re-newed items arrive. She said he is approved 100% as long as his PC and meds are just as good as they were before, which they are, so no problem at all! She was so friendly and kind to him the whole time.

So he took a flight home about six hours after the interview and is now back in Kathmandu. We will be waiting impatiently for the re-medical e-mail so we can start everything! He'll be getting his new police report started this afternoon.

So there is our interview experience!

H4B

Nov 23, 2012
bachansoo said:
From what I've read so far, I think this happens to a lot of people. When they are about to change the status to in process or decision made for the applicant, the sponsor's status changes from decision made to in process. Nobody knows why this happens (except probably CIC and NDVO), but it is a good sign and the applicant's status should change to in process very soon. The visa should probably be issued in less than a month (or maybe even a couple of weeks) based on everyone else's timelines.
Thank You and your words come true and I am the most happy person if that happen asap . you knwo it is very frustating and very long time its like "WAR" . Thank You and Best of luck .cheers!!!!!!.

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
abhat said:
hello everyone! My husband how now landed back in Nepal after his interview in Delhi!

His interview was one and a half hours long.

The VO was a white Canadian woman, he said in her mid-thirties maybe. Very kind woman, laughed a lot in good humour.

First question was his date of birth and his age. Then she just jumped right into the question we were expected!

She asked, "How did you convince a Canadian girl to want to marry you only a few months after meeting?"

He gave some answers, and first she said she was not satisfied with that, since she is canadian and knows "our" culture and how SHE would never do such a thing. But he explained more of our relationship, how I feel about marriage and how it is so similar to Hindu marriage, and how we feel for eachother. She stopped him and laughed and said, "ok, I am satisfied with that!".

That was the most difficult question of the interview he said.

Then she asked if he had met any of my relatives, the names and ages of my sisters and how often he contacts them. When he said that he regularly texts and calls my mother she was SHOCKED and laughed and asked more about what they talk about together haha. My mum loves my husband and they really do talk quite often : ).

She asked where I work and what my position is, what my duties are and how long I have worked there.

What kind of house I live in, how many floors it has, bedrooms, etc. if I rent or own, if I have roommates, what floor of the house my bedroom is.

She asked my address, and he started giving the whole street address but she laughed again to stop him and said she would be satisfied as long as he knew the province! haha

Next she asked about my father since my husband had not said anything about him yet, so he had to explain that my father is not a part of the family and she asked more about that. Then she asked what my relationship is like with my mother and sisters, how often I see them or speak with them.

HE brought up how he had overstayed his visa in Australia 2 years ago and if that would be an issue. She seemed impressed that he mentioned it first but told him that it was not an issue at all since he got a Bridging Visa to leave the country legally when he could and explained why he overstayed very well in our original submitted documents.

Then she asked about our future plans in Canada, for school, where we wanted to live, where we planned to work, if we wanted kids soon or after we finish studying.

And finally she sat back and told him to just tell her anything he wanted her to know about me and how he feels for our relationship.

She looked through the photos we took from my visit in January, and was really impressed that I had visited. He said that she got very excited and laughing again when he showed her the scan copies of my boarding passes to and from Nepal. He said she said, " Did she really come to see you?" and seemed very shocked that I had.

He had the big folder of 500 pages of proof of communication and she saw it and said that we had already given a similar amount in the original and she knew how much we talked, she said it very jokingly though. She didn't even open the folder! haha

At the very end he asked her to please not leave him guessing and let him know what the decision will be. She said that she is the one to approve him, and she has decided that the marriage is genuine and she has put down "approved" on our file. She said he needs to get his new meds and Nepal PC so gave him his passport back to us for those. So he needs to get those done and send his passport back with those items as soon as possible. She said a request for new meds and PC will come in his e-mail within the next few days and to put that into the package as well. She told him it will take a few days for his approval to be processed into the system and then a few days longer once the re-newed items arrive. She said he is approved 100% as long as his PC and meds are just as good as they were before, which they are, so no problem at all! She was so friendly and kind to him the whole time.

So he took a flight home about six hours after the interview and is now back in Kathmandu. We will be waiting impatiently for the re-medical e-mail so we can start everything! He'll be getting his new police report started this afternoon.

So there is our interview experience!
So nice.... Congratulations dear!
The good news is on the way for you!

shb25

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2012. (Sent 27-11-2012. Recd by NDVO on 28-11-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process Feb 11, 2013. DM: Feb 11, 2013. Visa Issued: Feb 11, 2013
LANDED..........
15-03-13
My visa was stamped on february 11. So, that means decision was made on February 11th itself- the same date the file went into processing. The visa is valid until April, when the medicals expire.

Thanks everyone and I wish everybody a speedy decision.

shb25

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2012. (Sent 27-11-2012. Recd by NDVO on 28-11-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process Feb 11, 2013. DM: Feb 11, 2013. Visa Issued: Feb 11, 2013
LANDED..........
15-03-13
H4B said:
Thank You and your words come true and I am the most happy person if that happen asap . you knwo it is very frustating and very long time its like "WAR" . Thank You and Best of luck .cheers!!!!!!.
Going by the recent trends, if that happened to you then ,your visa will be issued probably soon - this week or next week.