Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
H.beri. Yes I have seen the movie and read the book. It really helps. Yes 'life on hold' that bothers me the most. Especially I used to be working woman. Not I am not sure if I have the same confidence. And since my file is 'In Process' I cannot really got for anything committed as far as work is concerned. Its the waste of potential that bothers me.

Maple..You just stole words from my mind. I gather its much difficult for you than me. Staying at relatives place is difficult. And yes so true about only us on the forum can understand. Husbands/wives in canada are working and busy.

Others see this thing as, ok so u get to go to Canada, that's a huge positive side according to them and that we are comfortable at our homes here, get doo waqt ka khana, luxury of sleeping anytime etc etc. But that just grows over you with time.

At this stage I am not single and I am not married either and no one else outside will realize what it is like.
I feel like these are the years when I should be working and making a career. Not sitting around reading random stuff online. People tell me, hey! think of it as a vacation from the stress of office life! But I didn't ask for this vacation!

I know what people in prison must feel like. Would you tell a prisoner hey! Think of it as away time from the stress of the outside world!

I want to slap someone. I yelled at a rude bank officer today. Made me feel good for all of 1 minute.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
canada6999 said:
Finally received Passport today with Visa :D :D :D :D

All the best to all of you and wish you a happy life ahead
Congrats Canada...have a happy life ahead

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
H.beri said:
Its same with me..i live in UAE came to India after I got ppr..my whole family is in UAE..im staying here in india with relatives..when I ws in uae i ws waitin waiting for ppr n I wanted to cme to India..I used to check email everyday n get sad..n when I got ppr I ws really happy n cme to India..my passport is with ndvo frm past 2 months n no progress..I miss my husband n my whole family..i feel realy lonely..now I feel when I ws in UAE I shd hav been happy to b with my parents,brother,sisters, my nieces n nephews..i miss everyone nw..I lost tht time n ignored everyone as I ws always worried abt this visa thing..n now im all alone :(
Oh no! Don't be sad. It'll just give you puffy eyes and wrinkles (says the girl who cries once in an hour).

Oh god. I really don't know what to do. It's an absolute hopeless situation. All the astrologers, pandits, motivation speakers in the world wont be able to explain this one.

Find simple pleasure I guess. Like I get very very happy when I can solve the Sudoku in Bombay Times without a single mistake. Hmm, take naps, makes the day go by faster. Go out to a park and watch little kids play. You know stuff that takes your mind off. And make up a mantra and keep repeating to yourself. Mine is, 'passport is going to come today'.

Hahaha!

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:
It will take 3-4 days to get eCas status changes to DM. Assume NVDO complete the file on Monday, the Decision Made will be reflected on Thursday or Friday ;D

So be positive and I am sure I will get DM before this weekend for sure. ;D ;D

You are in my prayers and please pray for me too. :p

Good Luck to all who is waiting.
I really really like that thought. (+1) for you ;)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
I am really feeling bit jealous about the people who applied much later than me ( say in may and June 2012) and got their Visa . :p :p :p :p

I'd applied in April 2012 and still "In Process" and this wait is killing me....I wish I could pack my stuff , I wish I could book my air ticket if there is a tentative date as I could get a better deal on one way ticket else it is really expensive. :D :D :D :D

Hey Please don't take it personally , I am just kidding. I wish we can meet each other if we are living on the same city or state so that we can be friends even in Canada.

Good Luck to all. ;D ;D ;D ;D

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
H.beri said:
Its same with me..i live in UAE came to India after I got ppr..my whole family is in UAE..im staying here in india with relatives..when I ws in uae i ws waitin waiting for ppr n I wanted to cme to India..I used to check email everyday n get sad..n when I got ppr I ws really happy n cme to India..my passport is with ndvo frm past 2 months n no progress..I miss my husband n my whole family..i feel realy lonely..now I feel when I ws in UAE I shd hav been happy to b with my parents,brother,sisters, my nieces n nephews..i miss everyone nw..I lost tht time n ignored everyone as I ws always worried abt this visa thing..n now im all alone :(
Hang in there, hand in there...easy to say..But I agree with maple, sleep makes time go faster. When I am low, I think that, there its not like, this wait is going to end bad, visa to milne hi wala hai.

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
maplegal86 said:
Oh no! Don't be sad. It'll just give you puffy eyes and wrinkles (says the girl who cries once in an hour).

Oh god. I really don't know what to do. It's an absolute hopeless situation. All the astrologers, pandits, motivation speakers in the world wont be able to explain this one.

Find simple pleasure I guess. Like I get very very happy when I can solve the Sudoku in Bombay Times without a single mistake. Hmm, take naps, makes the day go by faster. Go out to a park and watch little kids play. You know stuff that takes your mind off. And make up a mantra and keep repeating to yourself. Mine is, 'passport is going to come today'.

Hahaha!
Lol...ya good idea...

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Does anyone else feel that we should share our experience with someone in the authority when we all get to Canada eventually. The least we can do is make the process better for those coming after us.

I have already begun drafting out a nice letter. If anyone else would be interested, we can sign it and send it across to the Immigration Ministry. A system needs feedback to improve.

vanmelb

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
24-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
going to Vancouver!!! ASAP when i get the visa!!!!!
maplegal86 said:
I feel like these are the years when I should be working and making a career. Not sitting around reading random stuff online. People tell me, hey! think of it as a vacation from the stress of office life! But I didn't ask for this vacation!

I know what people in prison must feel like. Would you tell a prisoner hey! Think of it as away time from the stress of the outside world!

I want to slap someone. I yelled at a rude bank officer today. Made me feel good for all of 1 minute.
SUPERLIKE!!! ;)

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:
I am really feeling bit jealous about the people who applied much later than me ( say in may and June 2012) and got their Visa . :p :p :p :p

I'd applied in April 2012 and still "In Process" and this wait is killing me....I wish I could pack my stuff , I wish I could book my air ticket if there is a tentative date as I could get a better deal on one way ticket else it is really expensive. :D :D :D :D

Hey Please don't take it personally , I am just kidding. I wish we can meet each other if we are living on the same city or state so that we can be friends even in Canada.

hahah waiting, no one will take it personally. Because even people who got visas before us have been in same situation once upon a time. If you check Rahulcd's posts, APscorpion's post, everyone was in same situation. Then they moved on

(Leaving me behind :'( :'( :'( :'( that was fake just trying to add drama)

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
waitingsince2004 said:

I am going to fall in love with you if you keep posting like this. :p

About letter. Well, It can work either way. If there is way we can keep that anonymous, it may have an effect. Legally, they have a huge advantage as they have indicated the processing time as 10 months on the site. The point we can make is that of a passport being held up for so many months.

vanmelb

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
24-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
going to Vancouver!!! ASAP when i get the visa!!!!!
maplegal86 said:
Does anyone else feel that we should share our experience with someone in the authority when we all get to Canada eventually. The least we can do is make the process better for those coming after us.

I have already begun drafting out a nice letter. If anyone else would be interested, we can sign it and send it across to the Immigration Ministry. A system needs feedback to improve.
Do u really think they care about all the emotion n pain ppl go through with this process??? For them it would be another piece of meaningless paper that would be thrown into the bin without even opening it.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
waitingsince2004 said:

I would love to meet up with people in Mumbai. Except that I have this fear that I'll miss the postman!!! But I think we should keep in touch when we get to Canada. We have been through a terrible experience. Like survivors of a plane crash or other such disaster, we share a special bond....

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
mumble said:
Hang in there, hand in there...easy to say..But I agree with maple, sleep makes time go faster. When I am low, I think that, there its not like, this wait is going to end bad, visa to milne hi wala hai.
Ya hope we all get visa soon..n hav great future ahead with our partners in Canada..:)

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
vanmelb said:
Do u really think they care about all the emotion n pain ppl go through with this process??? For them it would be another piece of meaningless paper that would be thrown into the bin without even opening it.
Maybe, maybe not. But at least we would have tried something. :)

From what I know, they do take feedback seriously in most developed countries.