18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
coolguys3 said:
hi can u please guide me as to how do we go about updating the details in the profile...i m not able to see the details under profile section where i can key in the details abt my processing...
You have to post atleast 10 messages to have the ability to change your profile.

capri2012

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012....in PROCESS : 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE : 14-01-2013.....phewwww
DesiDesire said:
Received passport... Wish you all good luck and quicker finalization so that all can be with their loved ones (or to be a bit romantic, in the arms of their loved ones)... This has been a bumpy ride but was well worth it....

Hi
So it took 5-6 days to receive your passport , how far do you reside from delhi .....?

capri2012

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012....in PROCESS : 27-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE : 14-01-2013.....phewwww
Address changed,.....!! :)

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
jitsak said:
contacted the MP's office today. he said that it is well within time and the processing time is 1 yr. so i shud cal after april, if my passport doesn't arrive till thn... nmy wife is going 2 chc today in morning
Did you say that Decision has been made on the application, so there is no question about processing time. Your processing is already over.
If you can go to the office personally, may be you will meet different person more willing to help. It happened to us also. When we first called the office said the same thing. Next day my husband went to the office and we found another person.

Let us know how it goes with you wife.
Did you hire a consultant for your case?

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
AAAAARrgggggguuhhhhhh...WWWHHHEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
I have been facing a dilemma, a new one. There is this new thing my relatives have come up with. They are convinced that the delay is due to (my) negative attitude and there is a book called 'The secret' which I should read and be positive.

Frankly, I do not have any issues with any sort of book. The issue due to this is, I am not able to vent my frustration at home. I am supposed to be positive at home now (As, I have 'the secret' now). Trust me, it killing me. I can be positive 80% of time, but not always. I am a human i think, (clearly NDVO doesn't). Hence the scream in my previous post.

(That scream should be read as a blood curdling wail of a white sari clad ghost waiting in a moonless night, for her revenge for like 100 years.)

Did anyone have such an experience? (not the scream, the positive attitude gyan one)

pkaurjhuj

Oct 30, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
done
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 DM on 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2013
Address change...yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
pkaurjhuj said:
Address change...yippeeeeeeeeeeeee
Congrats to you and Capri2012.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
It will take 3-4 days to get eCas status changes to DM. Assume NVDO complete the file on Monday, the Decision Made will be reflected on Thursday or Friday ;D

So be positive and I am sure I will get DM before this weekend for sure. ;D ;D

You are in my prayers and please pray for me too. :p

Good Luck to all who is waiting.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
mumble said:
I have been facing a dilemma, a new one. There is this new thing my relatives have come up with. They are convinced that the delay is due to (my) negative attitude and there is a book called 'The secret' which I should read and be positive.

Frankly, I do not have any issues with any sort of book. The issue due to this is, I am not able to vent my frustration at home. I am supposed to be positive at home now (As, I have 'the secret' now). Trust me, it killing me. I can be positive 80% of time, but not always. I am a human i think, (clearly NDVO doesn't). Hence the scream in my previous post.

(That scream should be read as a blood curdling wail of a white sari clad ghost waiting in a moonless night, for her revenge for like 100 years.)

Did anyone have such an experience? (not the scream, the positive attitude gyan one)
I feel you sister. Believe me I do.

I have read that book. I am a big believer in positive thinking. But like you said, we're only human. I have been very positive for since I came here. But somehow after the new year started, when I realised I had missed my first anniv, husband's birthday, my birthday, christmas, new year's eve, makar sankrant, not to mention dussehra and diwali, I started to wonder what exactly God, or whoever wants me to do!

I feel so trapped here. My parents are not in India, my friends are not in India, though my family here is very supportive, there's not much they can do. I understand they have their own lives to lead, so I don't want to bother them all the time with 'let's go for a movie, let's do this and that'.

My positive thinking is all going for a toss now. I read the Speaking Tree column everyday. EVERYDAY. I try to keep myself busy. I have been putting up a brave front for the past 2 months. I used to cry in the shower or alone in the balcony at night. But now it's gotten to the point where my tears just start flowing. I could be talking to an aunt and suddenly my eyes will fill up thinking about the hopelessness of my situation. And then I have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and cry there in privacy.

When I get all teary, my family does the same thing. Think positive, enjoy your time. But I just can't seem to see the positiveness in this. I used to think chalo, I'll never get the chance to spend so much time in India again. But now I'm done! I've eaten all the pani puri, pav bhaaji, watched movies, hung out with all sorts of distant relatives.

Today as I went to buy some groceries, I realised this very painful, horrible truth. That nobody, nobody except the people on this forum realise what I'm going through. Not my parents, not even my husband. It's very difficult to go through this process as the person being sponsored because we have literally suspended our lives. We have to live day to day, hour to hour waiting.

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
mumble said:

haha yes I do..it's always abt being positive n thinking good..but seriously it's realy tough to stay away from our partner thts y we feel sad n even 1 hour is like a 2 hours...its like our life is on hold..everthing got freezed...but ppl take it as we r thinking negatively n Wht not...n u shd watch 'the secret 'movie it's good..it's all abt law of attraction n our thinking..it helped me in a way..:)

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
maplegal86 said:

I have read that book. I am a big believer in positive thinking. But like you said, we're only human. I have been very positive for since I came here. But somehow after the new year started, when I realised I had missed my first anniv, husband's birthday, my birthday, christmas, new year's eve, makar sankrant, not to mention dussehra and diwali, I started to wonder what exactly God, or whoever wants me to do!

I feel so trapped here. My parents are not in India, my friends are not in India, though my family here is very supportive, there's not much they can do. I understand they have their own lives to lead, so I don't want to bother them all the time with 'let's go for a movie, let's do this and that'.

My positive thinking is all going for a toss now. I read the Speaking Tree column everyday. EVERYDAY. I try to keep myself busy. I have been putting up a brave front for the past 2 months. I used to cry in the shower or alone in the balcony at night. But now it's gotten to the point where my tears just start flowing. I could be talking to an aunt and suddenly my eyes will fill up thinking about the hopelessness of my situation. And then I have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and cry there in privacy.

When I get all teary, my family does the same thing. Think positive, enjoy your time. But I just can't seem to see the positiveness in this. I used to think chalo, I'll never get the chance to spend so much time in India again. But now I'm done! I've eaten all the pani puri, pav bhaaji, watched movies, hung out with all sorts of distant relatives.

Today as I went to buy some groceries, I realised this very painful, horrible truth. That nobody, nobody except the people on this forum realise what I'm going through. Not my parents, not even my husband. It's very difficult to go through this process as the person being sponsored because we have literally suspended our lives. We have to live day to day, hour to hour waiting.
H.beri said:
haha yes I do..it's always abt being positive n thinking good..but seriously it's realy tough to stay away from our partner thts y we feel sad n even 1 hour is like a 2 hours...its like our life is on hold..everthing got freezed...but ppl take it as we r thinking negatively n Wht not...n u shd watch 'the secret 'movie it's good..it's all abt law of attraction n our thinking..it helped me in a way..:)
H.beri. Yes I have seen the movie and read the book. It really helps. Yes 'life on hold' that bothers me the most. Especially I used to be working woman. Not I am not sure if I have the same confidence. And since my file is 'In Process' I cannot really got for anything committed as far as work is concerned. Its the waste of potential that bothers me.

Maple..You just stole words from my mind. I gather its much difficult for you than me. Staying at relatives place is difficult. And yes so true about only us on the forum can understand. Husbands/wives in canada are working and busy.

Others see this thing as, ok so u get to go to Canada, that's a huge positive side according to them and that we are comfortable at our homes here, get doo waqt ka khana, luxury of sleeping anytime etc etc. But that just grows over you with time.

At this stage I am not single and I am not married either and no one else outside will realize what it is like.

canada6999

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
26-05-2012
Interview........
In Process as of 3rd Jan, 2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2012 (New Delhi received it on 4th Oct, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2013
Finally received Passport today with Visa :D :D :D :D

All the best to all of you and wish you a happy life ahead

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
maplegal86 said:

Its same with me..i live in UAE came to India after I got ppr..my whole family is in UAE..im staying here in india with relatives..when I ws in uae i ws waitin waiting for ppr n I wanted to cme to India..I used to check email everyday n get sad..n when I got ppr I ws really happy n cme to India..my passport is with ndvo frm past 2 months n no progress..I miss my husband n my whole family..i feel realy lonely..now I feel when I ws in UAE I shd hav been happy to b with my parents,brother,sisters, my nieces n nephews..i miss everyone nw..I lost tht time n ignored everyone as I ws always worried abt this visa thing..n now im all alone :(