10-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
10-JUL-2012
Med's Done....
10-MAR-2012
Passport Req..
24-JUL-2012/ ND VO Received PP on 26-JUL-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Was Expecting 10-SEP-2012 , issued on Sept 11, 2012 :-)
LANDED..........
28-SEP-2012
CAPRWIFE said:
Hi Subaru,

As we discussed earlier, our canadian address also updated on the same day.... Congratulations!!!
You bet...hope we will get DM same day and very soon !

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Mack-Phyllis said:
Hi ashu,
If u don't mind me asking,
Can a spouse from India is allowed to stay with citizen sponsor??
As per I know, it delays the processing time
I just bit confused so I m asking to u
As told by "Aditya" living together does not effect your processing time at all. its much better and easier for sponsor to visit India and live with applicant but very very hard for applicant to get visitor visa when your file is under processing. i am living with my wife (citizen sponsor) for last 1.5 years outside of Canada, we sent our application from UK and visited India and UK 2 times during processing and that didnt delay our processing. we were called for interview because of that but got visa right after interview.
best of luck :)

taam13

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-2012
Hi Ashu today march applicants didn't get any updates really a sad day for us.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Congratulations everyone for getting DM and Passport back with shining visa ;)
Wish you all a great future ahead and good luck to everyone else waiting to meet their spouses :)

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
Urgent Help Regarding COPR

Hi,

I need urgent help regarding COPR. I have sponsored my dependent child and we received the COPR. ALL the information on COPR and Visa for the principal applicant (dependent child) including DOB, name, passport number etc is correct.

However under the sponsor information on COPR my relationship to her is mentioned as "spouse" which is not correct.

As per booklet sent with COPR it states, "Please check visa and CPR to make sure that there are no errors. Visa was issued based on information provided. If there are errors you must notify this to office immediately. If any Name or Date of birth differes from name or date of birth in a passport or if passport number or validity is incorrect please notify us immediately so that we can tell you which passport and CPR must be returned".

1. Shall we move ahead with landing or this needs to be corrected? Will this create problem at later stage?
2. Shall I clarify this with ND using case specific form? What is the time involved in changing the COPR if this needs to change at all?

Please suggest the way forward. We are almost on booking the tickets to Canada.

Thanks in Advance.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
taam13 said:
Hi Ashu today march applicants didn't get any updates really a sad day for us.
hi taam
dont be sad, there will be a lot of DM's tomorrow ;)
i know its very hard and stressful to wait for such a long time but we know that at the end we will win this battle to be with our better half for rest of our lives :-*
just try to get busy with something else than VISA and you will get a good news soon. the truth and the main reason for this delay is a loooooong queue but you all are very close to DM.
best of luck to everyone waiting for DM ;)

taam13

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-2012
ashunandal said:
hi taam
dont be sad, there will be a lot of DM's tomorrow ;)
i know its very hard and stressful to wait for such a long time but we know that at the end we will win this battle to be with our better half for rest of our lives :-*
just try to get busy with something else than VISA and you will get a good news soon. the truth and the main reason for this delay is a loooooong queue but you all are very close to DM.
best of luck to everyone waiting for DM ;)
you r right Ashu... thank u so much....

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Jas09 said:
Hi i send u a PM
ok yes, if you have contacted your MP already and didnt get any satisfaction, you can contact them again to do an enquiry about delay. you can apply for GCMS notes also but it will take around 30 days to receive them. Im sorry but there is no other option to contact ND or to get details about your case.
BTW what did MP say last time ??

taam13

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-2012
taam13 said:
you r right Ashu... thank u so much....
hi Ashu can we contact MP in our case as u know that we did a mistake in our application and corrected that.... in this situation can we contact MP Ashu?.... will it delay our process?

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
Urgent Help on COPR

Hi,

I need urgent help regarding COPR. I have sponsored my dependent child and we received the COPR. ALL the information on COPR and Visa for the principal applicant (dependent child) including DOB, name, passport number etc is correct.

However under the sponsor information on COPR my relationship to her is mentioned as "spouse" which is not correct.

As per booklet sent with COPR it states, "Please check visa and CPR to make sure that there are no errors. Visa was issued based on information provided. If there are errors you must notify this to office immediately. If any Name or Date of birth differes from name or date of birth in a passport or if passport number or validity is incorrect please notify us immediately so that we can tell you which passport and CPR must be returned".

1. Shall we move ahead with landing or this needs to be corrected? Will this create problem at later stage?
2. Shall I clarify this with ND using case specific form? What is the time involved in changing the COPR if this needs to change at all?

Thanks in Advance.

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
singh_king1234 said:
How can anyone submitted the expired passport..!!! cumon guys dont u knw it should be valid and for atleast min 6 moths ... before issuance of visa
I meant the expired one along with the present one because they ask for the present one and all the previous ones you have had

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
taam13 said:
hi Ashu can we contact MP in our case as u know that we did a mistake in our application and corrected that.... in this situation can we contact MP Ashu?.... will it delay our process?
Since you have sent those forms again, you dont need to contact MP but if you MP is willing to help you, you can contact them any time during process. (in some case MP doesnt help for more than once and ask to contact after 6 months)

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
april_27 said:
I meant the expired one along with the present one because they ask for the present one and all the previous ones you have had
Hi Ashu, can you please help me with this?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Re: Urgent Help on COPR

bluewater said:
Hi,

Thanks in Advance.
i have no exp. regarding your situation but i think you should contact ND VO asap because they can take longer to re-send correct COPR.
best of luck

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hello Everyone,

As per request of forum member smvi, I have added a new column on the spreadsheet called Address change in Ecas. It will help us understand the CIC process better.

It looks like there are 8 members that got the address change today..... Hopefully all of us get DM tomorrow...Goodluck