NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
Hi Friends..

Any updates on DM's, PPR's & AOR's....

If the Decision is Made and the ND VO wants to send the passport back to the applicant who is in India but the address in ECAS is Canadian address that is the representative's address... how will the VO send the passport bacK?
sending back to Canada is not possible, will the VO call me to check for the address or they will check in my application forms for the correct address to send back the courier?

any thoughts?

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomas_saint said:
Hi Friends..

If the Decision is Made and the ND VO wants to send the passport back to the applicant who is in India but the address in ECAS is Canadian address that is the representative's address... how will the VO send the passport bacK?
sending back to Canada is not possible, will the VO call me to check for the address or they will check in my application forms for the correct address to send back the courier?

any thoughts?
Which address displayed to applicant's ecas? If its your representative's add then better to change it to applicant's add in India otherwise they will contact u for Indian add for returning passport, which will again take time. So better to change it right now. You should have done it while sending PP. Anyway u can do it now online.

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi puneet
got any news from ur MP?
MINE IS SAME APPS RECIEVED

elixir

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11/2012
AOR Received.
Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
ashunandal said:
WAIT........ dont attach your original marriage certificate, send one photocopy only.
they dont need anything original except PCC and no need to get photographer's stamp on the back of photos
organise your application in proper way and dont forget to keep one copy of each and every docs sending with application and all forms as well
best of luck :)
Thanks Ashunandal.

Jely

Aug 4, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-06-2012
Passport Req..
31-10-2012
Hey Congrats gr_mehrotra and amira_mais for the visitor visa :)

Could you guys share what documentation did you submit for visitor's visa ? also, were you recently married too ?

I am ready to submit my sponsorship app; and thinking of applying for visitor's visa since PR takes about 6 months. please share your experience, so it'll be helpful for all those who are planning to apply for visitor's visa.

Thanks a lot.

amira_mais said:
Wow, you are indeed lucky to get that visit visa! There's absolutely no problem with visiting prior to PR issuance - this represents the concept of "dual intent" which is allowed in the regulations. And since the same visa office is responsible for issuing all types of visas, all the more reason to be confident that they have low concerns with your case, as evidenced by them giving your wife visit visa while a PR application is underway.

In terms of when to submit the passport, can I ask how long your wife plans to be in Canada? If it's only a few weeks, then you could wait for the PPR, tell Delhi she's here with you in Canada and will return to India by xx date, and she will promptly submit at that time. It all depends on whether you feel it's more of a priority to spend time together, or to not delay the PR process at all. Either way, good luck in your journey.

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
RGP said:
Which address displayed to applicant's ecas? If its your representative's add then better to change it to applicant's add in India otherwise they will contact u for Indian add for returning passport, which will again take time. So better to change it right now. You should have done it while sending PP. Anyway u can do it now online.
Hi RGP...
yeah my lawyer's canada address

but I have mentioned my India address while sending my passport to VO ND

there is no option to change it to Indian address... because the new address column has country as Canada and it is freeze cannot be changed...

do I have to send a new mail ( blue dart or speed post) to VO ND to change it to my Indian address .. how long would it take?

Jennychen1401

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-07-2012 (Sent to ND on 17-07-2012; VO Received on 18-07-2012); In Process on 6-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope Soooon
Hie Ashu ... just a quick question - how many weeks notice did ND VO give you for yr interview?

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
good news i got my wife AOR mail today, and file has been transfer to ND office on Aug 07, that would be 90days to get file transfer and 100 days to get the mail. good luck to everyone else

PS: please update me on spreadsheet. thanks

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Jennychen1401 said:
Hie Ashu ... just a quick question - how many weeks notice did ND VO give you for yr interview?
they gave me 45 days notice :) interview is totally wastage of time and gives lot of stress :-\
wish you all a interview free VISA ;)
good luck :)

123Puneet

Jun 21, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
27-05-2012
Med's Done....
mid december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-8-2012
LANDED..........
4-09-2012
hkbasi said:
hi puneet
got any news from ur MP?
MINE IS SAME APPS RECIEVED
Hi Hkbasi
no nothing new yet. Same with mine.

Jul 7, 2012
my wife got her ppr today aug16/2012. pls update the spreadsheet.

i have one question how long does it take from now? if i can get the average number of days. i want to go to india to get her when she gets her visa.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So bluedart website says that my passport is delivered at ND VO. I hope to get the Passport back with visa stapmed ASAP.

Z

Zearus

thomas_saint said:
Hi Friends..

any thoughts?
I dont think they take the address from ecas database to send passport.....when i got my ppr, the address was slightly different than that on ecas.....i am pretty sure they use some kind of internal database where all file details are stored.... Ecas is probably just a rough copy of file i guess...

All seniors applicant would agree that ecas is not reliable...

vanwilder

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
RGP said:
I am also using a representative and on ecas shows my representative canada's address but my representative also has office in home country. Now I am ready to send the passport do i need to update my mailing address to my representative's office address in home country or I dont need to do anything.

Either way I dont think passport gets delivered. we have to pick it up from the address provided isnt it?