Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
getcanadavisa said:
Hello Everybody,

As most of you might know but I repeat myself again.

I am april 2012 applicant and application is in process since march 2013. Medical PCC resubmitted in April 2013.
Last month I got my second GCMS notes and status was same "Criminality and Security not started" "Interview waiver recommanded" "Relationship approved"
- My question is our lawyer is not doing any thing for us. Since we applied he has done only one inquiry. Most of the lawyers are behaving like this or he is something exceptional. He just keep us to shut our mouth and keep waiting.

How about other people's experience with lawyers?

Thanks
getCanadaVisa

Yes very true about lawyers, ever our is doing nothing for us. I toldthem few months ago to do an inquiry for gcms notes and find out about ppr.
He told me that were still within the processing time. I asked if he can do the gcms notes he said he will charge me $ 500, where I can get it done on my own fro $5 so I did it on my own, and found out that pppr was sent out 8 months ago, Now these stupid lawyers say that they never received anything. He also keeps telling us to keep waiting..... which is makinf me so mad :mad: :mad: its already been 13 months for processing time. im just so sick the behaviour with ndvo. even my hubby is so fed up, its really hard to stay strong during this time. I ALWAYS KEEP POSTIVE " THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL" WE ALL JSUT HAVE TO HANG IN THERE..!! :'( :'( :-[ :-[

Patientlywaiting1234

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Interview........
01-21-2013
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process. 01-25-2013. DM 11-18-13
n4dpatel said:

Yes very true about lawyers, ever our is doing nothing for us. I toldthem few months ago to do an inquiry for gcms notes and find out about ppr.
He told me that were still within the processing time. I asked if he can do the gcms notes he said he will charge me $ 500, where I can get it done on my own fro $5 so I did it on my own, and found out that pppr was sent out 8 months ago, Now these stupid lawyers say that they never received anything. He also keeps telling us to keep waiting..... which is makinf me so mad :mad: :mad: its already been 13 months for processing time. im just so sick the behaviour with ndvo. even my hubby is so fed up, its really hard to stay strong during this time. I ALWAYS KEEP POSTIVE " THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL" WE ALL JSUT HAVE TO HANG IN THERE..!! :'( :'( :-[ :-[
That's what the lawyers do. They take a s.h.I.t.load of money and when we ask them why we pay them they say that they can't do anything after the passprt goes to nd. They are pointless.

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
n4dpatel said:

Hi I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I was in the same boat 3 years ago when I was waiting for my own PR process. CIC had a wrong address for me and sent medical request to some random address in March 2010. In Aug 2010, after getting GCMS notes, I realized this. I changed my address with them almost 10 times and finally they acknowledged my change of address. After that it took a month for Medical, then passport and finally in mid Nov they asked for my passport.

Because of this my father was pestering me to get a lawyer for my wife's PR, which is with New Delhi right now. But I decided not too, I am not sure if it is good decision or not. But certainly it has not helped in your case. Hopefully you will get your visa soon. Take your notes, all the info you have and meet your MP. And I would even suggest making a complaint against your lawyer. All the best and good luck!

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Hi All,

I'd sent an email to case specific inquiry and got a reply in 7 days as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently forwarded for background checks.
Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada

I don't know how more long I have to wait. It is height of frustration now;my passports with valid visas are with CHC since Aug 2012. :mad: :mad: :mad: I had also sent an email to minister of Immigration as well as to my MP.

nn1707

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2013
File Transfer...
28/03/2013
Med's Done....
4/06/2012 and re-medical done on 4/12/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14/01/2014
LANDED..........
SOOOONNN..!!
The NDVO asked for my husband's new police certificate so should he take it from the area where he stays or we can take it from a different area as well i mean where he works etc..cuz the main police officer of my hubby's residence area is on vacation it seems so we dnt wanna waste any more days waiting for the officer to return..
Any Idea??

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
nn1707 said:
The NDVO asked for my husband's new police certificate so should he take it from the area where he stays or we can take it from a different area as well i mean where he works etc..cuz the main police officer of my hubby's residence area is on vacation it seems so we dnt wanna waste any more days waiting for the officer to return..
Any Idea??
Dear You can get it directly from the Passport Seva Kendra for your area... Thats the convenient n quicker way to get PCC!!
Else you can get it thru the Commisioner of Police of the area where the applicant is residing for more than last 6months!!

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Cal2can - have you been able to start your appeal process? And why were u rejected?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
So I made another inquiry at the NDVO Embassy threw email today, maby will order gcms notes again,
let see if they respond :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ back to me, im waiting...

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
TLSD said:
Cal2can - have you been able to start your appeal process? And why were u rejected?
Hi TLSD I believe you haven't read my post.. They asked for additional docs after Interview, so we sent the docs but somehow they say they din't receive & so refused our application... We did appeal & got the pre-ADR kinda thing wherein they accepted they received the additional documents missed for which our case was refused!!

So finally they did resume processing our application!! How r things at ur end??

Keep in touch!!

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Hello Myrah7 and others
So according to this
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=

So myrah7 in your case you are that medicals have been received then that means that you are in the DM phase. See the link above and let me know your thoughts.....so I am only in process as I don't see the medical has been received part on it.

So that is good news for you I guess....

dreame12

Nov 30, 2013
Hello Everybody,

I am glad to find this forum and great to see people helping each other. I need your help too guys! I am in a process of sponsoring my wife. We applied for spousal sponsorship August 2012, got a passport request on Nov 2012. Did not hear anything from Immigration untill Aug 2013. She was called in for an interview in New Delhi. we both attended interview September 2013. Interview went well, and immigration officer assured us that she will have my wife with me in Canada before Christmas, but we will need to re-do medical and police clearance as it has expired. All our supporting documents were returned and we were told she passed the interview. She told us she will send us medical re-do forms in 2 - 3 weeks via email. its been 10 weeks! Still no email. My wife tried to do medical without them sending the forms using her UCI number, but the medical practitioner could not find her on their system! they said someone from immigration has to enter her first in the system. I have sent them web inquiry long time ago, with no replies. No replies to my emails as well.

Any suggestions on what we could do now? This is really frustrating because her file is pending medical and police clearance, but they have not sent the medical re-do forms. Is there anything i could do? anyone here had similar experience?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
dreame12 said:
Hello Everybody,

I am glad to find this forum and great to see people helping each other. I need your help too guys! I am in a process of sponsoring my wife. We applied for spousal sponsorship August 2012, got a passport request on Nov 2012. Did not hear anything from Immigration untill Aug 2013. She was called in for an interview in New Delhi. we both attended interview September 2013. Interview went well, and immigration officer assured us that she will have my wife with me in Canada before Christmas, but we will need to re-do medical and police clearance as it has expired. All our supporting documents were returned and we were told she passed the interview. She told us she will send us medical re-do forms in 2 - 3 weeks via email. its been 10 weeks! Still no email. My wife tried to do medical without them sending the forms using her UCI number, but the medical practitioner could not find her on their system! they said someone from immigration has to enter her first in the system. I have sent them web inquiry long time ago, with no replies. No replies to my emails as well.

Any suggestions on what we could do now? This is really frustrating because her file is pending medical and police clearance, but they have not sent the medical re-do forms. Is there anything i could do? anyone here had similar experience?
helloo, I would contact Mp rite away.. just explain the problem, they will contact NDVO on ur behalf, you will need to send the consent forms and also you will need to fill out a form just basic info about ur file the will send u that. I had problem with my ppr, found 8 months after threw gcms notes, my mp did and inquiry within 4 days, its really helps maybe you should do the same. Cuz calling the embassy or even emailing them will do no good.. I have sent over 10 emails.. no response since and answering machine picks up" welcome to new delhi embassy citizenship of immigration Canada blha blha blhaaaaa blhaaa..........................................etccc
.............. how sad.....
good luck my firend ;)

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
dreame12 said:
Hello Everybody,

You should also check your spam mail in case it got stuck there....

dreame12

Nov 30, 2013
n4dpatel said:
helloo, I would contact Mp rite away.. just explain the problem, they will contact NDVO on ur behalf, you will need to send the consent forms and also you will need to fill out a form just basic info about ur file the will send u that. I had problem with my ppr, found 8 months after threw gcms notes, my mp did and inquiry within 4 days, its really helps maybe you should do the same. Cuz calling the embassy or even emailing them will do no good.. I have sent over 10 emails.. no response since and answering machine picks up" welcome to new delhi embassy citizenship of immigration Canada blha blha blhaaaaa blhaaa..........................................etccc
.............. how sad.....
good luck my firend ;)
Thanks, appreciate your help, what is the name of your MP? Is it advisable to approach same MP that helped you or should i approach my local MP?

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
dreame12 said:
Thanks, appreciate your help, what is the name of your MP? Is it advisable to approach same MP that helped you or should i approach my local MP?
You will need to put ur postal code to find ur local mp in ur area( who ever is living in Canada spouse, / applicant)
This is the link to mp find:

once you get the email id of ur mp, make a simple inquiry details ( uci# file #, full name address. email. etc..) Once they get ur email, they ill send you a consent for which u or ur spouse will sign, and also they will attach another form for all ur personal detail which will need to filled out and scanned back to them.