Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
@ Suban, Ur timeline's similar to mine.. got ppr mar 9th and now it's gona be 4.5 months since we sent the pp.. let's see what the result of the strike is -
In shaa Allaah it will, it should and it has to be called off/settled/resolved next week!! Anything to get the union back to work! How long will this go on.. Not just considering visa and immigration applicants but all other sectors that are in soup. Does not seem sane that Clements will resist and allow the strike to continue until September. They will soon find a middle path in such a way, that neither the govn nor the union will have to accept complete defeat.

There has to be a resolution made by July 23rd In shaa Allaah and let's just hope for the BEST!! Everyone wants their own happiness - the government, the striking union and us..

It's all a matter of time...Time flies when we are busy and occupied.. But imagine yourself sitting in front of the clock and watching the seconds hand tick one by one..forget one day passing quickly..will even one hour pass quick?? We will get FED UP of looking at the clock tick~!That's what we probably are doing right now.. looking at the seconds hand tick. and that's why we're getting so bugged. anywayz..

I am trying to divert my mind OFF this visa story. LIke, forgetting about this whole thing and getting busy and involved in other activities that I LIKE doing, and it really is working... We will anyway In shaa Allaah be united with our spouses.. I would say, one of the best ways to divert our minds is to focus on making others HAPPY.. girls can surprise people around us with some nice desserts, we can talk to people/family/friends who are in worse situations.. Like I made a choc cake for my family the other day, they loved it and it made me so happy. I shared it with my colleages at work they loved it.. basically try to create an atmosphere of happiness around you.. am sure so many of our friends/family are unable to find spouses and still unmarried..imagine their state..we can talk to them...try to comfort them.. and that will comfort us.. it actually does comfort me atleast when I do that.. makes me feel grateful that am married in the first place alHamdulillaah..

It's Ramadan and our schedules are SO busy, I can't believe we're almost at the end of July. Time Flies! I remember how I started univ and before I knew it, 4 years PASSED OFF and I was getting my degree.. I can't believe I've been in Canada for a decade..

Everybody has a list of 'passions' in life. Usually the first one in the list is - the spouse! After that, it could be sports, cooking, food, entertainment, hanging out, activities, socializing, some recreational activities, gardening, that and this...whatever it may be! You know best what you enjoy doing!

so at this time, when one (and the number one) passion is on hold, we can explore our other interests..can't we? just my thoughts..

suban said:
they received my wife's passport on march 16 12:30 noon. some guys who sent their pp even after us already got their pp back. i could see in the spreadsheet. i dont know what ndvo is doing with our pp :(

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
hash1 said:
@ Suban, Ur timeline's similar to mine.. got ppr mar 9th and now it's gona be 4.5 months since we sent the pp.. let's see what the result of the strike is -
In shaa Allaah it will, it should and it has to be called off/settled/resolved next week!! Anything to get the union back to work! How long will this go on.. Not just considering visa and immigration applicants but all other sectors that are in soup. Does not seem sane that Clements will resist and allow the strike to continue until September. They will soon find a middle path in such a way, that neither the govn nor the union will have to accept complete defeat.

There has to be a resolution made by July 23rd In shaa Allaah and let's just hope for the BEST!! Everyone wants their own happiness - the government, the striking union and us..

It's all a matter of time...Time flies when we are busy and occupied.. But imagine yourself sitting in front of the clock and watching the seconds hand tick one by one..forget one day passing quickly..will even one hour pass quick?? We will get FED UP of looking at the clock tick~!That's what we probably are doing right now.. looking at the seconds hand tick. and that's why we're getting so bugged. anywayz..

I am trying to divert my mind OFF this visa story. LIke, forgetting about this whole thing and getting busy and involved in other activities that I LIKE doing, and it really is working... We will anyway In shaa Allaah be united with our spouses.. I would say, one of the best ways to divert our minds is to focus on making others HAPPY.. girls can surprise people around us with some nice desserts, we can talk to people/family/friends who are in worse situations.. Like I made a choc cake for my family the other day, they loved it and it made me so happy. I shared it with my colleages at work they loved it.. basically try to create an atmosphere of happiness around you.. am sure so many of our friends/family are unable to find spouses and still unmarried..imagine their state..we can talk to them...try to comfort them.. and that will comfort us.. it actually does comfort me atleast when I do that.. makes me feel grateful that am married in the first place alHamdulillaah..

It's Ramadan and our schedules are SO busy, I can't believe we're almost at the end of July. Time Flies! I remember how I started univ and before I knew it, 4 years PASSED OFF and I was getting my degree.. I can't believe I've been in Canada for a decade..

Everybody has a list of 'passions' in life. Usually the first one in the list is - the spouse! After that, it could be sports, cooking, food, entertainment, hanging out, activities, socializing, some recreational activities, gardening, that and this...whatever it may be! You know best what you enjoy doing!

so at this time, when one (and the number one) passion is on hold, we can explore our other interests..can't we? just my thoughts..
I try to be happy all the time here and i can do it. I have face many problems like this. I know all our desires are not fulfilled in desired time frame. We have to face such many unpredictable things in life. But my wife is so soft hearted that she cannot bear a single problem. Last month when we talked on skype, i saw her tear dropping on the floor. She cried whole chat time, but she did not make any noise..just dropped continuous tear.Before leaving her in the airport she was crying like crazy. Every time i see her picture, her voice echoes in my apartment. Sometimes i curse myself. I had brought to share happiness, but she is not happy any more. Two hours ago, i called her and said i can come home from august 18 n stay there for 20 days. Her answer was- I need long-term happiness. Short-term happiness makes me further weak. I have already booked a room in Sheraton Hotel,Niagara Falls for both of us. I wish to give all my happiness to my dearest wife. Hope two guys Tim n Tony solve the problem and issue visa to us. Wish all of my friends in this forum get visa asap. I request u all to tweet, email, call Tony n Tim; and give pressure. Hopeful fur the future

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey my msg was in general to everyone on the forum..Sorry to hear abt what ur wife is going through.. Yes u wud know best abt ur situation so do try to help her get thru this. Hoping u get ur visa very very soon In shaa Allaah..

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
hash1 said:
Hey my msg was in general to everyone on the forum..Sorry to hear abt what ur wife is going through.. Yes u wud know best abt ur situation so do try to help her get thru this. Hoping u get ur visa very very soon In shaa Allaah..
thanx..wish u too. if u found any news abt pafso n gov,dont forget to share it

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
suban said:
I try to be happy all the time here and i can do it. I have face many problems like this. I know all our desires are not fulfilled in desired time frame. We have to face such many unpredictable things in life. But my wife is so soft hearted that she cannot bear a single problem. Last month when we talked on skype, i saw her tear dropping on the floor. She cried whole chat time, but she did not make any noise..just dropped continuous tear.Before leaving her in the airport she was crying like crazy. Every time i see her picture, her voice echoes in my apartment. Sometimes i curse myself. I had brought to share happiness, but she is not happy any more. Two hours ago, i called her and said i can come home from august 18 n stay there for 20 days. Her answer was- I need long-term happiness. Short-term happiness makes me further weak. I have already booked a room in Sheraton Hotel,Niagara Falls for both of us. I wish to give all my happiness to my dearest wife. Hope two guys Tim n Tony solve the problem and issue visa to us. Wish all of my friends in this forum get visa asap. I request u all to tweet, email, call Tony n Tim; and give pressure. Hopeful fur the future
Hey suban,

Sorry to hear about your wife. I know how you feel and trust me I have had similar experience. If I may tell you to go and visit her for at least 45 days so you can make her happy. Please go and visit her ASAP as things might go wrong.

I had the same but I went and visited my wife and now she is happy that I came for her. Try to convince her about the problem by showing her the site, the information and if you want this website with lots of information.

Tell her how every one is effected and it is just not you and also try to go out with her to things she like so she feel happy.

If you can brother just let her know and INSHA ALLAH the God will help all of us in this difficult timings.

I know it is not easy to do all the things in our desire to make them come true but at least try to be. All this time I thought I was the one miserable of not having my wife with me but to tell you the truth I feel so much pain in hearing your story. I feel like I have done nothing to help all of us by just complaining about me all the time to the God, I should have not complain about myself and be selfish but now that I have seen your pain I will prey even harder for all of us.

I am confident that you will get your dreams come true if you prey from your sincere heart to the God and ask for his help in resolving this strike by the end of this Tuesday.

Please be strong and also try to make your wife strong in this time and tell her this is a test for you guys to pass and nothing else.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
magessss said:
Hey suban,

Sorry to hear about your wife. I know how you feel and trust me I have had similar experience. If I may tell you to go and visit her for at least 45 days so you can make her happy. Please go and visit her ASAP as things might go wrong.

I had the same but I went and visited my wife and now she is happy that I came for her. Try to convince her about the problem by showing her the site, the information and if you want this website with lots of information.

Tell her how every one is effected and it is just not you and also try to go out with her to things she like so she feel happy.

If you can brother just let her know and INSHA ALLAH the God will help all of us in this difficult timings.

I know it is not easy to do all the things in our desire to make them come true but at least try to be. All this time I thought I was the one miserable of not having my wife with me but to tell you the truth I feel so much pain in hearing your story. I feel like I have done nothing to help all of us by just complaining about me all the time to the God, I should have not complain about myself and be selfish but now that I have seen your pain I will prey even harder for all of us.

I am confident that you will get your dreams come true if you prey from your sincere heart to the God and ask for his help in resolving this strike by the end of this Tuesday.

Please be strong and also try to make your wife strong in this time and tell her this is a test for you guys to pass and nothing else.
i try my best to cope up of the situation. i have told her everything whats going on here n there. i have comforted her a lot. she is ok now. wish next week bring pool of happiness to all of us. thnx for your kind words n comfort.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
suban said:
:( :( :( :( :( :( it hurts

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
magessss said:
Hey suban,

mashallah himmat badha rahe ho...
we all r gng thru the same.. we have to wait. but atleast u cn make a small trip n meet ur wife i knw whn u cme bk it will hurt but tht 20 days will b d best u shd go n meet....
we thnk our prob is big always but others problem is same as us or bigger.. i pray for all of us we gt DM and applicnts waiting for PPR shd gt thm... ameen

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
saniali said:
mashallah himmat badha rahe ho...
we all r gng thru the same.. we have to wait. but atleast u cn make a small trip n meet ur wife i knw whn u cme bk it will hurt but tht 20 days will b d best u shd go n meet....
we thnk our prob is big always but others problem is same as us or bigger.. i pray for all of us we gt DM and applicnts waiting for PPR shd gt thm... ameen
yaha sabko himmat ki bahut zaroorat hai. Nobody was aware of this long waiting time. Earlier it was for few people and now it's for everyone.

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
can_4visa said:
yaha sabko himmat ki bahut zaroorat hai. Nobody was aware of this long waiting time. Earlier it was for few people and now it's for everyone.
i am now really wooried abt whether i have to wait till mid 2014. if everything gets settled n we get our pp in august, that would not be problem..what if i dont fall in those "80% of applicants" ??? worried a lot

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
suban said:
i am now really wooried abt whether i have to wait till mid 2014. if everything gets settled n we get our pp in august, that would not be problem..what if i dont fall in those "80% of applicants" ??? worried a lot
Don't worry suban you got PPR on time, and this delay is only coz of strike. You'll get ur PP back soon. Keep your hopes alive. Good luck.

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
U guys are still all lucky, you're just waiting on passports to come. What abt is that are waiting for interviews and won't know the results after the interview. This is such a stressful time and it's very unfair that your life's decision is left on some person that doesn't even know your history or how much you struggled to be with the one you love. Urghhhh!!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
PC0827 said:
U guys are still all lucky, you're just waiting on passports to come. What abt is that are waiting for interviews and won't know the results after the interview. This is such a stressful time and it's very unfair that your life's decision is left on some person that doesn't even know your history or how much you struggled to be with the one you love. Urghhhh!!
hey PC0827... MEE TO..IM ASLO FEELING UR PAIN... I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GNG ON WIF MY FILE..WAIT IS KILLING ALL OF US..!!!

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=20pt]LATEST UPDATE ON STRIKE: MIGHT END BY NEXT WEEK[/size]

The rotating strikes by more than 1,300 Canadian diplomats have been going for about four months, and it is beginning to hurt ordinary people, and potentially, the country's economic well-being.

This is one diplomatic spat over pay parity that we can no longer afford, and the time has come to find a resolution.

The strike began over demands by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers, which says its members are being paid between $3,000 and $14,000 less than other federal public servants doing the same work. According to the union, addressing its demands would cost about $4.2 million a year, and the government has apparently made an offer which PAFSO has rejected.

When students can't get visas to come to Canada and study, and when tourists wanting to come to Canada and spend money are getting frustrated with long lineups to get travel documents, it is time for all to take a deep breath and think about the impact of this strike. The tourism association has warned the strike could cost the industry $280 million this year, and Canada's colleges and universities fear it will keep thousands of international students away this fall.

There are even suggestions the strike may be affecting important trade talks.

Now PAFSO has offered binding arbitration to the government and set a Tuesday deadline for it to accept.

Arbitration has a tendency to offer settlements that government institutions can't afford, but it has its place as the lesser evil in some circumstances. The diplomatic corps is not an essential service, but when many people are being affected by this strike the way they are now, the government should strongly consider accepting the offer of arbitration.

Let's end this strife now.

BY: OTTAWA CITIZEN EDITORIAL, OTTAWA CITIZEN - JULY 19, 2013

Canadaposts

Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
In process October 26
HEllo NDPATEL

Do you have travel history. I am January 2013 applicant still waiting for PPR. My wife have travel history. Is it your first marriage or second have you ever e-mailed NDVO to inquire about the status of your application. Currently there is strike so no expectations of PPR. If you don't mind can you share bit more about your application process. Have you applied GCMs notes.

n4dpatel said:
hey PC0827... MEE TO..IM ASLO FEELING UR PAIN... I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GNG ON WIF MY FILE..WAIT IS KILLING ALL OF US..!!!