29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Ok that means your medical is gonna expire soon. hopefully they are going to take some action soon.
ammuknn said:
Around July 25, 2012, I think...

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
in my case the medical will expire by 26th July, and I have no idea how soon I can have the passport back,,,,, we are ready to travel within a day or two on the receipt of passport but its already 5th july and there is no news yet .... i know i have to keep the hope alive and should be positive but as every singe day passes by it is becoming hard and hard to do that ....

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
ammuknn said:
Around July 25, 2012, I think...
my medical will expire on july 26th .... :(

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
I can understand its really difficult to cope up with these kind of situations. Keep praying ...
v_sys said:
in my case the medical will expire by 26th July, and I have no idea how soon I can have the passport back,,,,, we are ready to travel within a day or two on the receipt of passport but its already 5th july and there is no news yet .... i know i have to keep the hope alive and should be positive but as every singe day passes by it is becoming hard and hard to do that ....

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
aks.asr1 said:
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION OFFICERS OVERSEAS / CANADIAN SPONSORING SYSTEM EK NUMBER KA XXXXXXX SYSTEM HAI.......................... DO YOU AGREE WITH ME FRIENDS...!!!

I DON'T SWEAR AND I AM REALLY SORRY, BUT IT'S JUST MAKING ME FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
its frustrating for all , for everyone of us, we all are in the same situation and may share the same sentiments and anger towards this but it would be good if you do not use such language on this forum, reason being very simple, i have been reading so many other Asian (Desi) threads on this site and many of them use this language and write such stuff, this is the only thread where the decency was maintain, and i completely understand your anger, i am in the same spot, however it would be good if you remove this comment, (just a friendly suggestion)...

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
v_sys said:
its frustrating for all , for everyone of us, we all are in the same situation and may share the same sentiments and anger towards this but it would be good if you do not use such language on this forum, reason being very simple, i have been reading so many other Asian (Desi) threads on this site and many of them use this language and write such stuff, this is the only thread where the decency was maintain, and i completely understand your anger, i am in the same spot, however it would be good if you remove this comment, (just a friendly suggestion)...

:eek:

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
aks.asr1 said:
I DON'T SWEAR AND I AM REALLY SORRY, BUT IT'S JUST MAKING ME FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
agreed with u fully my friend....But lets keep that swearing stuff out of thread.......just a suggestion!!!!

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Dear friends,
I was happy getting the news but I got happier when I saw all your wishes & comments. This forum is one of the most wonderful things in this world. I shall always remain indebted to the forum & its members. I really wish that all of us get through this process asap. I somehow feel that the recent MP enquiry helped in my case. Even though the MP hasn't received any reply from NDVO but his mail & reminders asking to speed up my case& issue PPR considering the approaching medical expiry might have helped in a way.

For all those whose medical is about to expire, I suggest they do mp enquiry. if everything is found alright then NDVO might speed up the case based on mp enquiry, which GCMS & individual emails won't do.

Good luck & may God be kind to everyone!!

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
star001 said:
I am stuck with the "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM -DELHI" which is to be filled by all applications age 18 or above.
And its asking for details of foreign travel.
I have traveled alot between India, Dubai, Qatar, USA and Canada... i have 3 passports... and before that i was on my mothers passport....
so do i have to enter each and every date of my entry and exit stamp in my passport from the time of my birth or only from 18 years and onwards ?

And should i start from the most recent travel or the oldest travel
plzz help..!! ???
I have 3 passports too! High 5! I have travelled to 16 countries, lived in 3 and the rest were for tourism.

Don't have to include details from when you were on mom's passport, but do include details of travel on your passport.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nabagataa said:
Dear friends,
I was happy getting the news but I got happier when I saw all your wishes & comments. This forum is one of the most wonderful things in this world. I shall always remain indebted to the forum & its members. I really wish that all of us get through this process asap. I somehow feel that the recent MP enquiry helped in my case. Even though the MP hasn't received any reply from NDVO but his mail & reminders asking to speed up my case& issue PPR considering the approaching medical expiry might have helped in a way.

For all those whose medical is about to expire, I suggest they do mp enquiry. if everything is found alright then NDVO might speed up the case based on mp enquiry, which GCMS & individual emails won't do.

Good luck & may God be kind to everyone!!
Sorry, it's a myth -MP can assist in giving info but cannot help in expediting anything. It's not even legal and if CIC is found to do favours, it will be a huge mess. I have seen many cases where it's rather coincidental that files fall in place

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
star001 said:
I am stuck with the "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM -DELHI" which is to be filled by all applications age 18 or above.
And its asking for details of foreign travel.
I have traveled alot between India, Dubai, Qatar, USA and Canada... i have 3 passports... and before that i was on my mothers passport....
so do i have to enter each and every date of my entry and exit stamp in my passport from the time of my birth or only from 18 years and onwards ?

And should i start from the most recent travel or the oldest travel
plzz help..!! ???
Yes boss, ( except mothers passport ), they asked for my folks since 70s and they have 5 + 3 passports between them

I filled in 4 excel sheets and managed to find exact dates for over 51 trips between them ( some in arabic for middle east )

Just a tip - if you have lot of US travel, get FBI even if you are not lived there for more than six months

My father had 18 trips since 1980 and GCMS notes said , significant travel to US even though not more than six months, request FBI. I had anticipated it and already had it handy

Surprisingly, I never had issue with this foreign travel delay when I got my PR back in 2001 - it was done via Buffalo while I was a student in Canada
I had 5 passports, over around 26-30 trips with Student visas from Switzerland and US

thagasin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Mar-2013
AOR Received.
05-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
17-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2013
Passport Req..
11-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Very Soon!!
HI guys,

I am 2013-March Applicant, I need a help from u guys. When i got PPR on May 9th , i was out of town and i asked my parents to send the PP to NDVO. I have 3 PP in total. But my parents forgot to send my very first passport(minor passport) as it was not pinned with the other 2 PP. I don't have any travel history. Anyways that PP was cancelled when i took the other after my 18yrs. So What should i do now ? Should i send this PP to NDVO. or should i wait for any kind of request from them ? Suggest Me. Am planning to apply for GCMS Notes to know about this status.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
thagasin said:
HI guys,

I am 2013-March Applicant, I need a help from u guys. When i got PPR on May 9th , i was out of town and i asked my parents to send the PP to NDVO. I have 3 PP in total. But my parents forgot to send my very first passport(minor passport) as it was not pinned with the other 2 PP. I don't have any travel history. Anyways that PP was cancelled when i took the other after my 18yrs. So What should i do now ? Should i send this PP to NDVO. or should i wait for any kind of request from them ? Suggest Me. Am planning to apply for GCMS Notes to know about this status.
You have to send in all your passports, regardless of whether they were cancelled. The best way would be to send the passport to NDVO with the original PPR and send an email informing them that you have done so.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]LATEST ON CIC STRIKE:[/size][/size][/size]

Mr. Edwards said visa issuance fell by 25% overall in June, but in Beijing and Delhi it is down almost 65%, with a backlog growing at up to 20% per week. He said fewer than half of the 53 visa centres are now meeting CIC's basic service standard of a two-week turnaround, and half of those are taking a month on average. In Delhi, they had to buy new shelves for the backlog.

One foreign service officer, posted to the Mexico City visa office, said many colleagues are feeling guilty as files pile up, and are tempted to do more to help applicants, “but then we have to realize that it's not us, we're not stopping it, it's really the government that's stopping it at the moment".... It's a question of equality, of fighting for our rights.”

“It's hard to see that people don't really understand what's going on, they just feel that we're not doing our jobs,” said the officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity both because of the sensitivity of the strike and because immigrations officers whose names are publicly known are sometimes hounded by applicants. “It's extremely difficult.... We want to serve our clients the best we can.”

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
aks.asr1 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]LATEST ON CIC STRIKE:[/size][/size][/size]

Mr. Edwards said visa issuance fell by 25% overall in June, but in Beijing and Delhi it is down almost 65%, with a backlog growing at up to 20% per week. He said fewer than half of the 53 visa centres are now meeting CIC's basic service standard of a two-week turnaround, and half of those are taking a month on average. In Delhi, they had to buy new shelves for the backlog.

One foreign service officer, posted to the Mexico City visa office, said many colleagues are feeling guilty as files pile up, and are tempted to do more to help applicants, “but then we have to realize that it's not us, we're not stopping it, it's really the government that's stopping it at the moment".... It's a question of equality, of fighting for our rights.”

“It's hard to see that people don't really understand what's going on, they just feel that we're not doing our jobs,” said the officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity both because of the sensitivity of the strike and because immigrations officers whose names are publicly known are sometimes hounded by applicants. “It's extremely difficult.... We want to serve our clients the best we can.”
GREATTTT !!!!!!