Passport Req..
March 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2014
LANDED..........
March 29, 2014
HY325 said:
Congrats. Updated tracker :)
Thank you HY325 and to everyone on this thread.

JA0424

Nov 4, 2013
Hi Everyone!

Here is my timeline. If someone can update the tracker and timelines, please.
Finally, I received the PPR today, after a loooong wait after medicals.

PR Application Type: CEC
Filing Date: 7th Jan 2013
AOR Date: 8th Mar 2013
NOC Code: 0213
IELTS (and RPRF): Upfront (with the application)
RCMP request: 18th Nov 2013
RCMP and PCC Reports submitted: 29th Nov 2013
Request for Medical: 2nd Dec 2013
Medical exam done: 12th Dec 2013 at an e-Medical enabled doctor in Toronto. (Doctor confirmed the submission of the reports to CIC within 10 days)
ECAS Status changed to Medical received: 13th Mar 2014
PPR: 14th Mar 2014

I am going to give my Passports to my Legal rep today for CIC dispatch. But I have a few questions to the fellow experts on this forum.

1. Photos were already sent and they still look good in GCMS report/notes that I coincidentally received today. Do I need to send the photos again along with the passports?
2. Any new information on U-turn landing via Peace Bridge? I live in Toronto and would like to complete the quickest landing possible. Please suggest.

This forum has been source of information and strength to me during my application processing. Not over the line yet, but I want to thank everyone on this forum. Many thanks!

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
JA0424 said:
Hi Everyone!

Medical exam done: 12th Dec 2013 at an e-Medical enabled doctor in Toronto. (Doctor confirmed the submission of the reports to CIC within 10 days)

I am going to give my Passports to my Legal rep today for CIC dispatch. But I have a few questions to the fellow experts on this forum.

1. Photos were already sent and they still look good in GCMS report/notes that I coincidentally received today. Do I need to send the photos again along with the passports?
2. Any new information on U-turn landing via Peace Bridge? I live in Toronto and would like to complete the quickest landing possible. Please suggest.

This forum has been source of information and strength to me during my application processing. Not over the line yet, but I want to thank everyone on this forum. Many thanks!
The U-turn thing is not available any more. Even administrative refusal is not working now. What I heard you need the US visa and get entirely to the US side. After that you can get back and complete your landing.

colorful

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!!
All my family members submitted the medical results in the midst of December, and we're still waiting for PPR. I hope I can get the request so soon....
Good luck with your landing...

JA0424 said:
Hi Everyone!

bip

Feb 15, 2013
EDMONTON
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
26-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
28-11-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
PLZ ADD MY INFO.

MED. REQUEST; 26/11/2013
MED. DONE 06/12/2013
MED SEND 10/12/2013
PPR 13/02/2014
PASSPORT SEND 20/02/2014
PASSPORT BACK 27/02/2014
LANDED ON 04/03/2014
AT CARWAY BORDER

chloe2013

Dec 28, 2013
they received my application Jan 28, 2013.
Medical request, RPRF, Biodata- Nov 26, 2013
Medicals done- Dec 10, 2013
PPR- Visa exempt country
COPR- Jan 10,2014
Landed- March 2, 2014 at Calgary airport

JA0424

Nov 4, 2013
Landed at Rainbow bridge today at 9:45AM.
Overall experience: Relatively smooth process with no rush.

Driven across the bridge to the US side, family wasn't in mood to walk though it wasn't very cold.

US Side:
Reached at the CBPS booth at 8AM and told I was there for flag poling to land back into Canada.
Officer took all of our passports (family of 5), examined for few minutes looked up in his system.
Then asked us to park the car and go to the CBPS office on 2nd floor to collect the passports and "Administrative Refusal (AR)".
Though there weren't many people, it took approximately 40 minutes.
An officer came out with our Passports and the white paper (AR) and guided us back to the Canadian side by opening a side gate.
Had to pay $3.50 toll on the bridge to get back into Canada.

On Canadian side:
It was at the CBSA booth at ~9AM
Was asked the purpose and whereabouts in Canada along with the Passports AND "Administrative Refusal"
My answer to any goods after our landing was negative and his reply was "perfect"
Gave the yellow slip and AR, asked us to park the car and go inside the building for completing the landing process.
Parked and went inside at around 9:05AM, we were the only ones there to land.
An officer took our yellow slip and passports and asked us to sit.
Another officer called in about 5-7 minutes, asking for documentation. I gave him the COPRs.
He then asked "Do you have something on you with address and ID?" - I gave him my Drivers License and the phone number.

It took roughly 30 minutes before he called us back to the counter.
Asked me and my spouse to sign our respective COPRs in addition to me signing the children's COPRs.
Took the set of COPRs with the photos and gave us the other set (without the photos), along with our PPs and my DL.
Explained the 'two-out-of-five-year-stay' policy to maintain the PR status.
Gave us an estimation of 4-8 weeks to receive the PR cards.
Asked us to go to Service Canada with the COPRs and to apply the SINs
Then asked if I had any questions
I asked if that was all, or is there any other document(s) I should be getting from them as part of landing. (I was anticipating to get color Canada immigration document, similar to Work/Visit Permit)
He answered.... No, thats it.
He then congratulated and received my sincere thanks.
I was out by 9:45AM

Will go to the Service Canada on Monday to apply the SINs.

Two questions:
1. Signed COPRs are we get back from the Landing process?
2. Does my current SIN history gets associated to my new SIN?

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful insights on this forum. It's been great.

colorful

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Are there any people who sent medical results in December, and still wait for the PPR?
All my family members sent medical results in the midst of December, but e-cas status is still 'in Process'.
More than three months have passed with no update.
If you have the same situation with me, could you share it please?
I'm so worried about this long wait... and I'm almost losing patience... now.

I wish all the best to all applicants..

Mike1981

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
Med's Request
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2014
Interview........
Waived - RPRF January 14th 2014
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
JA0424 said:
Landed at Rainbow bridge today at 9:45AM.
Overall experience: Relatively smooth process with no rush.

Driven across the bridge to the US side, family wasn't in mood to walk though it wasn't very cold.

US Side:
Reached at the CBPS booth at 8AM and told I was there for flag poling to land back into Canada.
Officer took all of our passports (family of 5), examined for few minutes looked up in his system.
Then asked us to park the car and go to the CBPS office on 2nd floor to collect the passports and "Administrative Refusal (AR)".
Though there weren't many people, it took approximately 40 minutes.
An officer came out with our Passports and the white paper (AR) and guided us back to the Canadian side by opening a side gate.
Had to pay $3.50 toll on the bridge to get back into Canada.

On Canadian side:
It was at the CBSA booth at ~9AM
Was asked the purpose and whereabouts in Canada along with the Passports AND "Administrative Refusal"
My answer to any goods after our landing was negative and his reply was "perfect"
Gave the yellow slip and AR, asked us to park the car and go inside the building for completing the landing process.
Parked and went inside at around 9:05AM, we were the only ones there to land.
An officer took our yellow slip and passports and asked us to sit.
Another officer called in about 5-7 minutes, asking for documentation. I gave him the COPRs.
He then asked "Do you have something on you with address and ID?" - I gave him my Drivers License and the phone number.

It took roughly 30 minutes before he called us back to the counter.
Asked me and my spouse to sign our respective COPRs in addition to me signing the children's COPRs.
Took the set of COPRs with the photos and gave us the other set (without the photos), along with our PPs and my DL.
Explained the 'two-out-of-five-year-stay' policy to maintain the PR status.
Gave us an estimation of 4-8 weeks to receive the PR cards.
Asked us to go to Service Canada with the COPRs and to apply the SINs
Then asked if I had any questions
I asked if that was all, or is there any other document(s) I should be getting from them as part of landing. (I was anticipating to get color Canada immigration document, similar to Work/Visit Permit)
He answered.... No, thats it.
He then congratulated and received my sincere thanks.
I was out by 9:45AM

Will go to the Service Canada on Monday to apply the SINs.

Two questions:
1. Signed COPRs are we get back from the Landing process? That's correct. you need that & passport to renew your SIN#
2. Does my current SIN history gets associated to my new SIN?Yes service Canada links your current SIN to new SIN. Just make sure contact your employer, and banks to update them about new SIN#

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful insights on this forum. It's been great.

Motdepasse

Nov 1, 2013
Hello,

I hope everyone is going fine and have done with the process by now.

I have a big problem and I hope someone can help me :'( I landed on January 26th at Niagara Falls, the officer told us it will takes 8 weeks to receive the PR card at home.
About 2 weeks ago our downstairs neighbor has contacted my BF to tell him he received his PR card, the card has been mailed to the wrong apartment number. The day after I called CIC and they told me my card was mailed on the 18 of March, we then check my address and it was missing the apartment number. They told me there is nothing they can do and we can only wait after Canada Post to return the mail and then send it again. Now my problem is I am going to the US during eastern long week-end, I only have my COPR and my passport. Is there something I should do?

thank you so much for your inputs, I am really nervous about the situation. Thanks again

dreams2013

Jan 30, 2013
Landed today at Peace arch border at Vancouver on 5th April 2014. This completes the pr journey. Thank you all for the support provided.

colorful

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Can you share your timeline, please?

dreams2013 said:
Landed today at Peace arch border at Vancouver on 5th April 2014. This completes the pr journey. Thank you all for the support provided.

nisharana81

Feb 11, 2014
Hi,

I did my medical on February 18, 2014 and the status on the CIC was updated on 28th Feb that they received my medical.

But since then I have not received the Passport request email. Is it normal.

I have written several emails to them but they do not respond.

Let me know any option please.

Nisha

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
nisharana81 said:
Hi,

I did my medical on February 18, 2014 and the status on the CIC was updated on 28th Feb that they received my medical.

But since then I have not received the Passport request email. Is it normal.

I have written several emails to them but they do not respond.

Let me know any option please.

Nisha
Order GCMS notes. This is the only thing you could do now.