Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
No need to have us visa. Once you reach Us side of the border, inform the officer that you're here to go back to Canada side for landing. The officer will give you a refusal slip. Go back canada side of the border. Inform the cbsa officer in the booth that you're here for landing . Office will instruct you to park your car and go inside the building where another officer will complete all the landing formalities.

Apart from passport and CoPR, carry current work permit( for you and your family members) and proof of funds (payslips, employment letter, bank statements).

Congrats and all the best!

caissaca said:
good morning everyone..

i received my passport with the COPR document. I would like to go to the US border to the landing (or flagpoling?)..

do i need a US visa for this? can someone share their experience please? What should i take with me other than the passport and COPR?

Thanks a lot for your help..

caissaca

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
eds1275 said:
No need to have us visa. Once you reach Us side of the border, inform the officer that you're here to go back to Canada side for landing. The officer will give you a refusal slip. Go back canada side of the border. Inform the cbsa officer in the booth that you're here for landing . Office will instruct you to park your car and go inside the building where another officer will complete all the landing formalities.

Apart from passport and CoPR, carry current work permit( for you and your family members) and proof of funds (payslips, employment letter, bank statements).

Congrats and all the best!
Thank you so much eds, appreciate it!

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
@zaraM can you please tell me which email did you use to ask about the status and your medicals being done and no updates so far?

I'm kind of in similar situation, haven't heared anything since medicals done on Dec 03. ECAS does show that my medicals are rec'd but not sure what is taking so long after that. It's almost been two months now !!!

Thanks for your help :)

saruyashi

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Oct 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
Peaceful said:
@ zaraM can you please tell me which email did you use to ask about the status and your medicals being done and no updates so far?

I'm kind of in similar situation, haven't heared anything since medicals done on Dec 03. ECAS does show that my medicals are rec'd but not sure what is taking so long after that. It's almost been two months now !!!

Thanks for your help :)
You can use this email : OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca
I too send to this email. Some time they reply. They didn't reply for my last 2 emails.

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
UPDATED TRACKER!

congrats to those who heard a good news!!! :D

salmo77

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 24
AOR Received.
March 4th 2013
zaraM said:
Hi, have you scanned them the medical confirmation that dr. gave you? If not scan them a copy so that they know that you have done your part.

Same thing happened to me. Did medicals on Dec 2, panel physician said it was uploaded on Dec 7. Kept on waiting didn't hear anything. Then scanned them the emedical confirmation on Dec 24, and called cic call center after a week to check, guess what my medical was received on Dec 28. Then again didn't hear anything for almost a month sent them an email on Jan 24 stating that it has almost been 2 months after my medicals and have not heard anything yet. Received an email next morning saying no action req from my end and 3 days after got my PPR.
Hey Zara, thanks for your reply.

Apparently this happens to many, so it's worth putting this info out there.

Anyways, yes, I sent them the scan of the sheet the doc gave me + my UMI + the name of the Doc + all the receipts for the exam, including Xray and Blood test.

Still waiting for any news on their hand. I guess when you do everything right, they have no way to refuse you, do they?

Take care.

saruyashi

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Oct 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
zaraM said:
Mine too changed to decision made and passport sent yesterday....
Hi ZaraM,
I send passport yesterday, but not delivered yet. For 2 days, it showing only "Out for delivery", but not delivered. Is it same for you?
As it is PostBox, they don't update the delivery information?
Others inputs also appreciated!!

squishyface

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 med's received 20-01-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-01-14
I have received CoPR yesterday and am planning on landing at niagara falls/rainbow bridge next week.
My partner and I have decided to move to ontario a few months ago(originally from alberta) and he is starting a new position in toronto as of March 1st. He is a citizen and I am the applicant.
We are flying out there next monday to look for a place and I would like to do the landing while we are there.
I myself am on a visitor permit right now and am planning on getting a job in ontario after the landing.
On my application and CoPR, destination is alberta since that was what I put originally and did not think about moving back then.
CEC is a federal program and has no restriction on the location as far as my understanding goes.
Will this be a problem?

Thank you.

zaraM

Star Member
Dec 22, 2012
saruyashi said:
You can use this email : OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca
I too send to this email. Some time they reply. They didn't reply for my last 2 emails.
I sent the email on the same email address.

zaraM

Star Member
Dec 22, 2012
salmo77 said:
Hey Zara, thanks for your reply.

Apparently this happens to many, so it's worth putting this info out there.

Anyways, yes, I sent them the scan of the sheet the doc gave me + my UMI + the name of the Doc + all the receipts for the exam, including Xray and Blood test.

Still waiting for any news on their hand. I guess when you do everything right, they have no way to refuse you, do they?

I would say still follow up with them. Send them an email again. Did u apply for gcms notes to find out what's going on? I will get mine on Feb 10th as I was thinking if they won't respond I will contact local MP.

zaraM

Star Member
Dec 22, 2012
saruyashi said:
Hi ZaraM,
I send passport yesterday, but not delivered yet. For 2 days, it showing only "Out for delivery", but not delivered. Is it same for you?
As it is PostBox, they don't update the delivery information?
Others inputs also appreciated!!
Hey mine was delivered today at 12:30 pm signed by msm benette

saruyashi

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Oct 12, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
zaraM said:
Hey mine was delivered today at 12:30 pm signed by msm benette
Hi, Thanks for your info. I am afraid about mine !!

canjanap

Dec 5, 2013
I did not get ppr for a month even after cic received medicals. I am planning to apply for bowp. Its 5 months now before my wp expires.
Will they reject it. Even if they reject in how many days we will come to know