+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2013 Applications

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
ok..require suggestions: had already posted the same in another topic under CEC, however thought prudent to get ideas from you all, so reposting it here. choice to read and respond (with an intention to help) is yours, else just ignore :)

I had emailed CPP Ottawa as well as Delhi Immigration Office (CHC, New Delhi) about this passport visa stamping issue for those outside Canada. Was yet to hear from CPP Ottawa. However, Delhi Immigration Office sent me this bull *censored word* email:

Quote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

If the Visa Office where your application is in process has requested you to submit your passport for visa issuance, you must submit your passport to the same Visa Office. No other Visa Office can issue the visa, nor can your passport be forwarded by one Visa Office to another.

We understand that, if you are currently in India and your application is in process elsewhere, you will encounter difficulty trying to send your passport out of India. Since Indian law prohibits the sending of passports in and out of the country by mail or courier, you are advised to personally travel to the country where the Visa Office is situated in order to submit your passport, or to request a trusted person to carry your passport to that country on your behalf. Before choosing the latter option, however, it is essential to check with the Visa Office to find out whether they will accept passports submitted by a representative. If yes, you must provide authorization in writing to your representative to submit your passport on your behalf. You can complete and print the “Use of a Representative” form at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp. Please note that you may also be required to provide a mailing address in that country to which your passport can be returned after the visa is issued. We recommend that you check the Visa Office's website for complete information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Unquote:

I was like, come on retards. there are a bunch of people in my same situation who have been given permission by CPP Ottawa to get their passports stamped in New Delhi and you are not being a bunch of wise cracks to send me this?

Also, how was I supposed to travel to Canada without a valid Visitor Visa, which you won't give as I am already to be given a PR Visa?

I guess, crazy people exist everywhere, eh? :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Any suggestions? I suggest to myself to wait for CPP Ottawa's response. Nevertheless, ideas from you guys are always welcome.

Sid

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi sjjhala,

im very sorry to comment but i have to say that you are the ONE retard and stupid here not CHC new delhi.
how can i expect them to say yes we will get your visa stamped here when they don't have your file at all,first of all you have to request visa stamping at CHC new delhi from cpp-ottawa and if they consider your request they will transfer your file to new delhi which then will contact you and give you instructions for visa issuance.
VISA can only be issued at the office finalizing the case and very rarely when they consider transfering files at this stage.
unless you land you are still not a permanent resident yet so you can apply for visitor visa and go to canada for stamping or you can find someone willing to carry your passport.
before jumping in and calling visa officers crazy,retards without reason use your common sense and think about things logically.
one last advice stop wasting CIC resources.

tortured

Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
11 dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 dec 2013
sjjhala said:
ok..require suggestions: had already posted the same in another topic under CEC, however thought prudent to get ideas from you all, so reposting it here. choice to read and respond (with an intention to help) is yours, else just ignore :)

I had emailed CPP Ottawa as well as Delhi Immigration Office (CHC, New Delhi) about this passport visa stamping issue for those outside Canada. Was yet to hear from CPP Ottawa. However, Delhi Immigration Office sent me this bull *censored word* email:

Quote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

If the Visa Office where your application is in process has requested you to submit your passport for visa issuance, you must submit your passport to the same Visa Office. No other Visa Office can issue the visa, nor can your passport be forwarded by one Visa Office to another.

We understand that, if you are currently in India and your application is in process elsewhere, you will encounter difficulty trying to send your passport out of India. Since Indian law prohibits the sending of passports in and out of the country by mail or courier, you are advised to personally travel to the country where the Visa Office is situated in order to submit your passport, or to request a trusted person to carry your passport to that country on your behalf. Before choosing the latter option, however, it is essential to check with the Visa Office to find out whether they will accept passports submitted by a representative. If yes, you must provide authorization in writing to your representative to submit your passport on your behalf. You can complete and print the “Use of a Representative” form at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp. Please note that you may also be required to provide a mailing address in that country to which your passport can be returned after the visa is issued. We recommend that you check the Visa Office's website for complete information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Unquote:

I was like, come on retards. there are a bunch of people in my same situation who have been given permission by CPP Ottawa to get their passports stamped in New Delhi and you are not being a bunch of wise cracks to send me this?

Also, how was I supposed to travel to Canada without a valid Visitor Visa, which you won't give as I am already to be given a PR Visa?

I guess, crazy people exist everywhere, eh? :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Any suggestions? I suggest to myself to wait for CPP Ottawa's response. Nevertheless, ideas from you guys are always welcome.

Sid

Hi sid
Even I am in india now and will face same problem,but i see from your email that it has been sent to high commission india why don't you send it to CPP Ottawa and wait for their response...

Let's hope everything get sorted soon.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Don't email New Delhi first. Your first step should be sending email to cpp-Ottawa.

Reply to the visa office which requested your passports (cpp-Ottawa) and explain the situation. Chc New Delhi call centre agent will likely provide a similar response to you as well if there's no communication from cpp-Ottawa to chc New Delhi.

tortured said:
Hi sid
Even I am in india now and will face same problem,but i see from your email that it has been sent to high commission india why don't you send it to CPP Ottawa and wait for their response...

Let's hope everything get sorted soon.

MrB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sjjhala Besides the fact that I think your behaviour is insensitive(to the cognitive delayed), condescending and asinine, I think your correspondence with CIC did not elicit you calling them "retards". I think your decision to post the email verbatim also lacks major tact, personally with a little investigation, I could narrow down on your application. Please be smarter about your future posts and choose your words wisely. Cheers!

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Hi sjjhala,

im very sorry to comment but i have to say that you are the ONE retard and stupid here not CHC new delhi.
how can i expect them to say yes we will get your visa stamped here when they don't have your file at all,first of all you have to request visa stamping at CHC new delhi from cpp-ottawa and if they consider your request they will transfer your file to new delhi which then will contact you and give you instructions for visa issuance.
VISA can only be issued at the office finalizing the case and very rarely when they consider transfering files at this stage.
unless you land you are still not a permanent resident yet so you can apply for visitor visa and go to canada for stamping or you can find someone willing to carry your passport.
before jumping in and calling visa officers crazy,retards without reason use your common sense and think about things logically.
one last advice stop wasting CIC resources.

Thanks Canadavisa13 for your 'enlightening' comments...

in the age of technology and information when everything is connected, all they had too do is put in my file number and other details that I provided to them (New Delhi CHC) to get my info. also, many cases have been finalized the same way before. i was already in touch with people who had been in the same situation and they told me that they had also written to CHC New Delhi who had given them a positive response (asked them to wait to get a written authorization email from Ottawa) and then submit to New Delhi CHC, which they did not do in this case. as for the visitor visa, well, i called CHC New Delhi and they told me to wait (since there would be a conflict of applications).

my 'mistake' was that i did not provide the background. nevertheless, my motive was to ask for suggestions...any way, all criticism is always enlightening, so no worries mate...cheers. your comments are given due consideration with me.

:-*

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
MrB said:
@ sjjhala Besides the fact that I think your behaviour is insensitive(to the cognitive delayed), condescending and asinine, I think your correspondence with CIC did not elicit you calling them "retards". I think your decision to post the email verbatim also lacks major tact, personally with a little investigation, I could narrow down on your application. Please be smarter about your future posts and choose your words wisely. Cheers!
Dear Mr. B,

of course I would not call CIC retards in my communication with them...it is here that I feel that they were so. as for the investigation, what would anyone gain from narrowing down my application is beyond my imagination. free speech as far as I know is allowed everywhere in the world, as far as i don't commit the mistake of harming anyone, which I know i am not

:))

nevertheless, your suggestion about 'careful choice of words' is indeed noted..thanks buddy..cheers

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
To whomsoever this may concern currently and in the future trolling this forum (and others)
(Especially CIC people / agents / wanna be agents)

This is my official apology and disclaimer that I did not, don't and will never intend to offend you or your department (CIC / CPP, etc). Kindly don't use my words in my previous posts on this and other threads to find reason(s) to reject my application.

It was what I felt at the moment of feeling it and not felt with any intention of calling anyone (especially you / cic / CPP) any derogatory names. I profusely apologize for any misunderstanding in this regard and request forgiveness. Where I currently reside (INDIA) one is free to voice ones opinions and I sure you will all take it sportingly..and not go about "investigating" and "narrowing down" my application and identity :) for any unwarranted purpose.

all in good faith..cheers :-* :-* :-*

Manjot Singh 08

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL ON DEC 6. GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. LYNDON FOR THIS WEDNESDAY DEC 11. OTHER DOCS WERE GIVING ME DATES FOR NEXT YEAR. I GUESS I AM LUCKY I GOT AN APPOINTMENT THAT EARLY. I HOPE OTHER FOLKS HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HER. SHE ASKED ME TO BRING 1 PHOTO, THOUGH SHES EMEDICAL ENABLED.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats! Btw, Lyndon is a guy :)

my results were uploaded in 2 days :)

Manjot Singh 08 said:
I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL ON DEC 6. GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. LYNDON FOR THIS WEDNESDAY DEC 11. OTHER DOCS WERE GIVING ME DATES FOR NEXT YEAR. I GUESS I AM LUCKY I GOT AN APPOINTMENT THAT EARLY. I HOPE OTHER FOLKS HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HER. SHE ASKED ME TO BRING 1 PHOTO, THOUGH SHES EMEDICAL ENABLED.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
eds1275 said:
Congrats! Btw, Lyndon is a guy :) my results were uploaded in 2 days :)
hey eds,

just curious....do you maybe know how long after your ecas update on meds rcvd you got PPR? thanks! :)

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eds1275 said:
Congrats! Btw, Lyndon is a guy :)

my results were uploaded in 2 days :)
Did you call his office to follow up 2 days after doing your medicals?

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ppr 4th dec.
Ecas update to med received and decision made (both) - dec 6th

CEC2013 said:
hey eds,

just curious....do you maybe know how long after your ecas update on meds rcvd you got PPR? thanks! :)

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If I correctly remember, I called the week after medical.

whymeee said:
Did you call his office to follow up 2 days after doing your medicals?

JA0424

Nov 4, 2013
Hi folks,

Here is a list of my CEC application milestones; informational to other CEC applicants. Appreciate if someone can answer my questions below.

Current Status in Canada: Employed on Closed WP (valid till Sept 2014)
PR Application Type: CEC (filed by my company lawyer from within Ontario)
Filing Date: 7th Jan 2013
AOR Date: 8th March 2013
NOC Code: 0213
RCMP request received on: 18th Nov 2013
RCMP and Indian PCC Reports were sent on: 29th Nov 2013
Request for Medical received on: 2nd Dec 2013

I have a couple of questions for folks on this enlightening forum.

1. Any recos on Medical doctors in Toronto area? I have been advised to go a doctor with electronic system where they don't need my passport size photographs.

2. I already have my passport stamped with a worker visa (my wife and son with a visitor visa) along with our respective permits. subject to medical clearance, will the applicants (like me, applying from within Canada) receive a passport request from the CIC to issue an immigrant/landing visa? Or, do we get the PR paperwork directly after Medical clearance?

3. What turnaround times can we expect after sending the medical for this batch?

Thanks very much!